Not a priority, but any chance you guys can fix this, please? (Board Style/Theme issue)

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Not a priority, but any chance you guys can fix this, please? (Board Style/Theme issue)

Post by Hylician Legend »

On the H20 board style, the grey text is way too bright and hard to read. I was wondering if you could make it a darker grey and thus more readable? I prefer the H20 board style because it's not as bright as the others and doesn't make me wanna fork my eyes out with its brightness. In general, I just prefer darker themes as they're easier on the eyes and less likely to give me a headache.

I promise I'm not a vampire! ;)

I didn't see a support forum, so feel free to move this to the appropriate section if it's in the wrong place.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Not a priority, but any chance you guys can fix this, please? (Board Style/Theme issue)

Post by Rysefox »

Solid Wolf wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:58 pm
On the H20 board style, the grey text is way too bright and hard to read. I was wondering if you could make it a darker grey and thus more readable? I prefer the H20 board style because it's not as bright as the others and doesn't make me wanna fork my eyes out with its brightness. In general, I just prefer darker themes as they're easier on the eyes and less likely to give me a headache.

I promise I'm not a vampire! ;)

I didn't see a support forum, so feel free to move this to the appropriate section if it's in the wrong place.
Already posted here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9429&p=90151#p90151