Atelier Lulua - The Scion Of Arland

Z

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
531
So here's the initial table, I'll add more the further I get into the game (or whenever I have time to.) If you guys really wanna help me out, use the item editor and fill out all the values for the item id, traits, and effects. Remember that when you add more item effect you need to paste the numbers in as opposed to just typing them out, ex: if your item only had one trait it would be something like 00 01 FF FF FF FF. If you want to add more traits, you'd copy and paste the 00 01 and paste it in twice so it would be: 00 01 00 01 00 01. This prevents the game from crashing. Additionally if one of you kinds souls do find all the values, remember the format that cheat engine uses is Value:Description. So if you were adding a trait called Heal and its value 184, you would type it out as 184:Heal. Thanks in advance for any help guys.

If you want to help out with finding Trait/Effect/Item IDs:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_gXJl_lNsjYoO1byZUuWwgR8a8u8-nRCtvDd1ihZaCI/edit?usp=sharing


Onto to the table:

Currently I've added Max Cole, Infinite Shop Quantity, Lulua's costume modifier (don't mess with this too much), Infinite TP for synthesis, a Highlighted Item Editor, a Highlighted Character Editor, Infinite MP in battle, and Item Item Usage in battle as well.

I'll continue to update this table as I come up with more stuff and will keep it update through the patches as well.

Update 1: Item Editor filled out, added a few more scripts as well.

Update 2: Table updated for version 1.01 of the game. Added a few scripts, and incorporated some of the stuff Kitsos came up with.

Update 3: Table updated for version 1.02 of the game.

Update 4: Table updated for version 1.03 of the game. Also added a few new things. This will be the final update of the table. If you update your game past version 1.03, then you risk the table not working.


How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
 

Attachments

Noire Blackheart

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
183
Thanks as usual, i will give it a test and get back to you

Update: Ok all seem to work so far apart from editing stats.
 
gvargas

gvargas

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
108
Noire Blackheart said:
Thanks as usual, i will give it a test and get back to you

Update: Ok all seem to work so far apart from editing stats.
How do you activate the Highlighted Item Editor? I can't make it work. The editing stats works just don't make the changes permanent... LOL :p
 
Noire Blackheart

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
183
Same issue as stat, it resets, i forgot to mention that one.
 
Z

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
531
As usual, editable stats are current HP/MP, and EXP. The rest are read only. Even if they were properly setup to keep your edited stats, they'd just reset when you level up.
gvargas said:
Noire Blackheart said:
Thanks as usual, i will give it a test and get back to you

Update: Ok all seem to work so far apart from editing stats.
How do you activate the Highlighted Item Editor? I can't make it work. The editing stats works just don't make the changes permanent... LOL :p
How is it not working for you?
 
gvargas

gvargas

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
108
zachillios said:
As usual, editable stats are current HP/MP, and EXP. The rest are read only. Even if they were properly setup to keep your edited stats, they'd just reset when you level up.
I'm already at level 100 and set the Max HP/MP at 999 and they revert to original values when you change your equipment for example
zachillios said:
How is it not working for you?
Nope, I just try to activate like the other scripts but nothing happens... :(
 
gvargas

gvargas

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
108
gvargas said:
zachillios said:
As usual, editable stats are current HP/MP, and EXP. The rest are read only. Even if they were properly setup to keep your edited stats, they'd just reset when you level up.
I'm already at level 100 and set the Max HP/MP at 999 and they revert to original values when you change your equipment for example
zachillios said:
How is it not working for you?
Nope, I just try to activate it like the other scripts but nothing happens... :(
All the others work fine BTW... :)
 
B

bachou

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
111
some of my requests :
. monster HP multiplier
. [activation chance] assist skills always trigger
 
Noire Blackheart

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
183
Ok been playing abit more, it seems inf items (battle) only works with offencive items, it vanishes if you use a healing item once, I recall you having the same issue with the other tables as well.
 
K

krmit

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
271
@Noire Blackheart
I remember something like that in "Lydie and Suelle": items disappering, unable to complete requests even if you has required items.
 
Z

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
531
gvargas said:
zachillios said:
As usual, editable stats are current HP/MP, and EXP. The rest are read only. Even if they were properly setup to keep your edited stats, they'd just reset when you level up.
I'm already at level 100 and set the Max HP/MP at 999 and they revert to original values when you change your equipment for example
zachillios said:
How is it not working for you?
Nope, I just try to activate like the other scripts but nothing happens... :(
Try this and let me know if it works, think I figured out the problem.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      69
      <Description>"Highlighted Item Editor"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : Atelier_Lulua.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-05-22
  Author : Zach

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Item_Editor,Atelier_Lulua.exe,0F 10 07 0F 11 43 7E) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,Item_Editor)
globalalloc(ItemEditor,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [ItemEditor],rdi
code:
  movups xmm0,[rdi]
  movups [rbx+7E],xmm0
  jmp return

Item_Editor:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(Item_Editor)

[DISABLE]

Item_Editor:
  db 0F 10 07 0F 11 43 7E

unregistersymbol(Item_Editor)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(ItemEditor)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307064

"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30703B: 48 83 EC 20                    -  sub rsp,20
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30703F: 48 8B FA                       -  mov rdi,rdx
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307042: 48 89 74 24 30                 -  mov [rsp+30],rsi
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307047: 48 8B D9                       -  mov rbx,rcx
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30704A: 48 8D 91 80 00 00 00           -  lea rdx,[rcx+00000080]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307051: 41 B8 1D 00 00 00              -  mov r8d,0000001D
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307057: 48 8D 4F 02                    -  lea rcx,[rdi+02]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30705B: E8 F2 A5 59 00                 -  call Atelier_Lulua.exe+8A1652
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307060: 85 C0                          -  test eax,eax
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307062: 74 2F                          -  je Atelier_Lulua.exe+307093
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307064: 0F 10 07                       -  movups xmm0,[rdi]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307067: 0F 11 43 7E                    -  movups [rbx+7E],xmm0
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30706B: 0F 10 4F 10                    -  movups xmm1,[rdi+10]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30706F: 0F 11 8B 8E 00 00 00           -  movups [rbx+0000008E],xmm1
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307076: 0F BF 4F 02                    -  movsx ecx,word ptr [rdi+02]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30707A: E8 A1 00 00 00                 -  call Atelier_Lulua.exe+307120
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30707F: 3B 43 74                       -  cmp eax,[rbx+74]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307082: 74 0B                          -  je Atelier_Lulua.exe+30708F
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307084: 48 8B CB                       -  mov rcx,rbx
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307087: 89 43 74                       -  mov [rbx+74],eax
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30708A: E8 31 02 00 00                 -  call Atelier_Lulua.exe+3072C0
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30708F: C6 43 79 01                    -  mov byte ptr [rbx+79],01
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          70
          <Description>"Base"</Description>
          <LastState Value="328" RealAddress="1411A9840"/>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          9
          <Description>"Item ID"</Description>
          <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="1411A9842"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>2</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          12
          <Description>"Quality"</Description>
          <LastState Value="100" RealAddress="1411A9844"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>4</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          37
          <Description>"Uses Remaining"</Description>
          <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="1411A9854"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>14</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          38
          <Description>"Uses Total"</Description>
          <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="1411A9855"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>15</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          10
          <Description>"Trait 1"</Description>
          <LastState Value="213" RealAddress="1411A9846"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>6</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          11
          <Description>"Trait 2"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A9848"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>8</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          30
          <Description>"Trait 3"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A984A"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>A</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          32
          <Description>"Effect 1"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A984C"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>C</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          33
          <Description>"Effect 2"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A984E"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>E</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          34
          <Description>"Effect 3"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A9850"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>10</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          35
          <Description>"Effect 4"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A9852"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>12</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Noire Blackheart said:
Ok been playing abit more, it seems inf items (battle) only works with offencive items, it vanishes if you use a healing item once, I recall you having the same issue with the other tables as well.
I just tested it again with a Healing Salve and it worked fine. I don't have access to any other healing items at the moment, have barely had time to play.
 
K

Kitsos

Cheater
Joined
Mar 30, 2018
Messages
33
for the item editor, the AOB should be fine (I 've reached that as well, because it works on equipment and synthesis when highlighted)
it didn't give me errors so far but i 've barely made progress so haven't tested either (it was untested that's why i didnt inlcude it earlier)

I 've made a list of game strings, (with the address they were found). Filtered out some irrelevant results
hopefully they might share some kind of pattern in their ranges, so someone could test, if they want to approach that way.

Dunno if it will help in adding traits / effects etc
 

Attachments

Noire Blackheart

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
183
I just used a curry, had 3 and used 1 then all 3 vanished for some reason.
 
Z

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
531
Noire Blackheart said:
I just used a curry, had 3 and used 1 then all 3 vanished for some reason.
Just add more uses to your items for now.

At any rate, I've got some more stuff done, but I'm going to hold off on posting it until someone gets the Traits/Effects/ItemIDs filled out. Additionally, I'm looking into element ranks in terms of synthesis so I could make an "Always Maximize Items" script but they're really confusing so it may be a bit on that one.
 
gvargas

gvargas

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
108
zachillios said:
Try this and let me know if it works, think I figured out the problem.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      69
      <Description>"Highlighted Item Editor"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : Atelier_Lulua.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-05-22
  Author : Zach

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(Item_Editor,Atelier_Lulua.exe,0F 10 07 0F 11 43 7E) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,Item_Editor)
globalalloc(ItemEditor,4)
label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [ItemEditor],rdi
code:
  movups xmm0,[rdi]
  movups [rbx+7E],xmm0
  jmp return

Item_Editor:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(Item_Editor)

[DISABLE]

Item_Editor:
  db 0F 10 07 0F 11 43 7E

unregistersymbol(Item_Editor)
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(ItemEditor)
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307064

"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30703B: 48 83 EC 20                    -  sub rsp,20
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30703F: 48 8B FA                       -  mov rdi,rdx
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307042: 48 89 74 24 30                 -  mov [rsp+30],rsi
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307047: 48 8B D9                       -  mov rbx,rcx
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30704A: 48 8D 91 80 00 00 00           -  lea rdx,[rcx+00000080]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307051: 41 B8 1D 00 00 00              -  mov r8d,0000001D
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307057: 48 8D 4F 02                    -  lea rcx,[rdi+02]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30705B: E8 F2 A5 59 00                 -  call Atelier_Lulua.exe+8A1652
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307060: 85 C0                          -  test eax,eax
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307062: 74 2F                          -  je Atelier_Lulua.exe+307093
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307064: 0F 10 07                       -  movups xmm0,[rdi]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307067: 0F 11 43 7E                    -  movups [rbx+7E],xmm0
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30706B: 0F 10 4F 10                    -  movups xmm1,[rdi+10]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30706F: 0F 11 8B 8E 00 00 00           -  movups [rbx+0000008E],xmm1
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307076: 0F BF 4F 02                    -  movsx ecx,word ptr [rdi+02]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30707A: E8 A1 00 00 00                 -  call Atelier_Lulua.exe+307120
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30707F: 3B 43 74                       -  cmp eax,[rbx+74]
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307082: 74 0B                          -  je Atelier_Lulua.exe+30708F
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307084: 48 8B CB                       -  mov rcx,rbx
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+307087: 89 43 74                       -  mov [rbx+74],eax
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30708A: E8 31 02 00 00                 -  call Atelier_Lulua.exe+3072C0
"Atelier_Lulua.exe"+30708F: C6 43 79 01                    -  mov byte ptr [rbx+79],01
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          70
          <Description>"Base"</Description>
          <LastState Value="328" RealAddress="1411A9840"/>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>0</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          9
          <Description>"Item ID"</Description>
          <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="1411A9842"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>2</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          12
          <Description>"Quality"</Description>
          <LastState Value="100" RealAddress="1411A9844"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>4</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          37
          <Description>"Uses Remaining"</Description>
          <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="1411A9854"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>14</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          38
          <Description>"Uses Total"</Description>
          <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="1411A9855"/>
          <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>15</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          10
          <Description>"Trait 1"</Description>
          <LastState Value="213" RealAddress="1411A9846"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>6</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          11
          <Description>"Trait 2"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A9848"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>8</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          30
          <Description>"Trait 3"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A984A"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>A</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          32
          <Description>"Effect 1"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A984C"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>C</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          33
          <Description>"Effect 2"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A984E"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>E</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          34
          <Description>"Effect 3"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A9850"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>10</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          35
          <Description>"Effect 4"</Description>
          <LastState Value="65535" RealAddress="1411A9852"/>
          <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>ItemEditor</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>12</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Works perfect now! Thanks! Is anybody working on the Items ID list I can join in to help? :D
 
Top