[REQUEST]Castlevania Anniversary Collection

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
patriautism
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST]Castlevania Anniversary Collection

Post by patriautism »

Hey could you make a table for Castlevania Anniversary Collection and the different games?

tanchong
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST]Castlevania Anniversary Collection

Post by tanchong »

+1

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

+1

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hello,

I've tried it on the CODEX version, that proper release, so far is so damn easy to hack this, values for life are over 16000/10000/20000 etc (value)(unknown/decrease/unchanged/bigger than 0) at full stamina, life can be found on 1/2/4/8 bytes... i also stopped the time countdown, again is easy to find, this is on 8 bytes and on others is on 2 bytes (use search for unknown/decrease/unchanged<- only those 3).I can do it, but only when they'll implement some controls into it, i want to use my keyboard as i want, with my own keys.Perhaps somebody will do it!

I hope this will help you ladies and gentleman!

All the best!
V.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

VampTY wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 pm
Hello,

I've tried it on the CODEX version, that proper release, so far is so damn easy to hack this, values for life are over 16000/10000/20000 etc (value)(unknown/decrease/unchanged/bigger than 0) at full stamina, life can be found on 1/2/4/8 bytes... i also stopped the time countdown, again is easy to find, this is on 8 bytes and on others is on 2 bytes (use search for unknown/decrease/unchanged<- only those 3).I can do it, but only when they'll implement some controls into it, i want to use my keyboard as i want, with my own keys.Perhaps somebody will do it!

All the best!
V.
So, in order to look for life in, ie, Castlevania 2 I need to look for an 8 bytes unknown value, take damage, look for a decreased value and repeat? I did that but I ended up with having no entries

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Pur wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:01 pm
VampTY wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:18 pm
Hello,

All the best!
V.
So, in order to look for life in, ie, Castlevania 2 I need to look for an 8 bytes unknown value, take damage, look for a decreased value and repeat? I did that but I ended up with having no entries
1. Choose Value Type: 8 Bytes
2. Do Unknown value scan
3. loose health -> decrease value e.g (100 Health - 5 Damage = 95 Health)
4. loose again health -> decrease value e.g (95 Health - 5 Damage = 90 Health)
5. Stay at 90 Health do unchanged value, move with your character and do again unchanged value (Set hotkey for unchanged value, makes all easier)
6. Gain some health (if possible) -> increase value
6.1 When you cant gain health loose again health and do decrease value
7. So long until you have a few left, and then you can try them out

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Kinda like what Rysefox said, i repeat myself, life can be found on 1/2/4/8 bytes.. meaning, the same value of the same address can be found at either 1 or 2 or 4 or 8 bytes, example let's say some address (15878888) can be found at the same addresses, so the main thing is like this:

- start game
- launch CE and attach CE to it
- now as the game has started and you're in it, just do some unknown search on ALL
- when you get hit...decrease, then unchanged, then Bigger than 0 [to remove the negative values]
- now repeat the steps and watch for values, those are in either 1 or 2 or 4 or 8 bytes, look for multiplied values addresses (ex 1265125dqajsa) that can be in either 1,2,4,8 bytes, so if you'll freeze it in either 1 byte or 2 byte will work for all, i hope you know what i mean.

Time stop works like this, don't add any input values at all, example let's say the time is 345, well don't add 345, so, do a new search, unknown,decrease [you hit it after 2-3 seconds passed, then so on] on 8 or 2 bytes.I'm bad at explaining. i hope you guy get it!Sorry if i didn't explained well, english ain't my primary language!

Your girl V....yeah, i'm a girl, so what!

Have a sexy day/night!
V.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

VampTY wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:10 pm
Your girl V....yeah, i'm a girl, so what!
Girls can cheat? neeeever!
Joke it was a joke :D

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

We never cheat and we'll never admit it!
That was a double joke.. :roll:

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

How's the collection anyways, from what I'm hearing I'm better off staying to my emulator haha

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

JessieKazama wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:02 am
How's the collection anyways, from what I'm hearing I'm better off staying to my emulator haha

You can't assign any keys to your keyboard, so any usable controller is a must, saving is automatic, no quick save, these are the same games as those that can be played with the required emulator, there's nothing added to the table, just all merged into one, anniversary but no any new options added.In any case, a fan can say that all i've said is pure garbage, but my opinion is that we live in a new age of technology and they couldn't hire a programmer to add new features and remaster it to the present day and keeping the past in it, know what i mean!

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

VampTY wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:24 am
JessieKazama wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:02 am

You can't assign any keys to your keyboard, so any usable controller is a must, saving is automatic, no quick save, these are the same games as those that can be played with the required emulator, there's nothing added to the table, just all merged into one, anniversary but no any new options added.In any case, a fan can say that all i've said is pure garbage, but my opinion is that we live in a new age of technology and they couldn't hire a programmer to add new features and remaster it to the present day and keeping the past in it, know what i mean!
I saw that the other Arcade Anniversary collection did not turn out so well either. Konami just seems like they're rereleasing all of their classics lazily for a quick profit. I love Castlevania but I would also love some good ports with manual saves, custom controls, and no stuttering. Having that PS4 dual pack with Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night would be nice on PC too,

PS - That's VV from Vampire the Masquerade as your pic right? Just started playing it and I've been loving it so far. :D

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

JessieKazama wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:31 am

PS - That's VV from Vampire the Masquerade as your pic right? Just started playing it and I've been loving it so far. :D
I know what you mean, perhaps they'll do something, who knows if their greed will ever stop.Regarding my avatar, it's Olga Bazanova as VV in Cosplay version, indeed.

V.

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

I'm having problems on cheating in those games. I manage to freeze the health value, but it usually freezes the health, hearts and time all at once. In some games is not an issue, in other titles like Castlevania 3 it creates glitches.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Pur wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 9:36 am
I'm having problems on cheating in those games. I manage to freeze the health value, but it usually freezes the health, hearts and time all at once. In some games is not an issue, in other titles like Castlevania 3 it creates glitches.
Do not know what you did exactly, but just freezing your health address will only freeze your health. If you freeze a shared function, this can happen as described above