Anno 1800 v7.3.931197 UPLAY (GM and More) 2020-May-13

W

windrider57

Noobzor
Hi mnomic, Thank you for your hard work on the scripts, the speed and ship build work great. I'm fairly new and can't for the life of me figure out how to use your ship/building owner script lol I have it installed ok, I activate it and select a ship, where do I go from there?

M

mnomic

Noobzor
Hi @windrider75,
ie:
* activate the script
* click "Add Address Manually"-Button on the main window
* On the opened dialog Click pointer, and insert pSelected to the pointer field and type 44 into the offset field and click ok.
If the script is activated you should see a number after clicking on a ship/building. This number is the player id.
ie: To change the ownership of an enemy ship click on the enemy ship and change that number to 0, resp. to the number which is shown on selecting one of your ships.(If you select any of your ship the number isn't 0, but 0 also works. I assume they handled 0 also as the playerid)
anyway sounds more complicated than it is *g*
Hope that helps !
Cheers,
--- mnomic
PS: After you'd changed the number you have to release and click the ship again, to see that it is now yours ;)

W

windrider57

Noobzor
Thanks mnomic, you made my day! works perfect :)

M

mnomic

Noobzor
windrider57 said:
Thanks mnomic, you made my day! works perfect :)
You're welcome!
... and feel free to rate if you like it ;)

FalSBS

FalSBS

What is cheating?
Thanks Recifense for the table and mnomic for the extra scritps, all scripts working fine so far but the the Min/Max warehouse dont work on Warehouses with many itens, it works fine up to +-15 itens more than that and it stop working

G

guardianforce

What is cheating?
The Uplay+ version of the game uses a different executable for some reason. (Anno1800_plus.exe) So all these tables do not work unfortunately.

M

Moltenfreak

What is cheating?
Anyone already got the new patch for september 10th update, need new cheat table ;p

E

easyModeMkay

Noobzor
Just bought and installed this. Before installing I disabled auto-updates, title screen says v5.0.886779 so probably needs an update.

Their versioning makes no sense. It was major version 13 then 4 then 5? Odd.

O

Oidem

Noobzor
easyModeMkay said:
Just bought and installed this. Before installing I disabled auto-updates, title screen says v5.0.886779 so probably needs an update.

Their versioning makes no sense. It was major version 13 then 4 then 5? Odd.
Yeah .CT needs an update, today the 10. September the Bontica DLC arrived which turned the Anno version from v4.x to v5.x

Missing the ship cargo feature of .CT :(

B

blaba

What is cheating?
Need a new one for the new version of the big Update 5™, version 5.0.886779,
would be much appreciated, thanks

E

easyModeMkay

Noobzor
Finding my total space cash was easy enough with number range searches. Ended up being 3 addresses I think? 2 being the same and 1 always being 1 behind. Paused the game, searched, went back to the game, unpaused, waited for it to decrease to the next 100s range, paused, repeated until I found them and adjusted each accordingly.

But damn are these artisanal bastards with their demands of furs and whatnot.

B

blaba

What is cheating?
yea the warehouse script is the most useful one ever

W

windrider57

Noobzor
Hope Recifense updates soon and mnomic could you please update your scripts too. ) I wasn't paying attention and let my game update now nothing works :(

E

easyModeMkay

Noobzor
I ended up completing the campaign anyway, but I'll be back when there's a table to annihilate Berly O' Backstabbing Bitch. My island have no space left for any of the late game stuff and she was sneaking around fucking things up while campaign things were happening.

Honestly, the segregated islands and trade routes drowns the game's fun in tediousness. If one mundane thing upstream gets fucked that keeps the baseline workers happy, it'll silently and slowly decrease until a domino effect occurs on that island and downstream to your civilization while 2 pirate clans and a stone cold bitch are sneaking around. I get more joy out of coding.

SubSonix

SubSonix

Noobzor
+1 for an update please :) Doing my second play-through with these cheats and cannot even load the save without a million issues with my cities XD

P.S. Ty for your work :)

P.P.S. the table did work with the Uplay+ version of the game before the update this week.