Imperator Rome v1.4.0 Steam (GM and More) 2020-Apr-01

simple pseudonym

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Re: Imperator Rome v1.3.1 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Dec-05

First of all, thanks to Recifense for the update on this (and all the other) tables. Really appreciate it.

With that said, I have a question concerning the provincial investments. How can I speed them up? Does anybody have an idea? I don't get anywhere with my abillities. :?

TheBlackSwordsman

What is cheating?
Reaction score

Is there an ironman table for 1.3? Im not sure how to update the current one or an older one as im not that familiar with how CE works and dont know the pointer stuff.

revanchrist

Noobzor
Reaction score

simple pseudonym said:
First of all, thanks to Recifense for the update on this (and all the other) tables. Really appreciate it.

With that said, I have a question concerning the provincial investments. How can I speed them up? Does anybody have an idea? I don't get anywhere with my abillities. :?
No idea how to do it with cheat engine, but the value is in Imperator Rome\game\common\scripted_guis folder.
invest_in_state_buttons: default value for province investment is 730 days.
found_city_button: default value for city upgrade is 730 days.

Alaunus

Expert Cheater
Reaction score

TheBlackSwordsman said:
Is there an ironman table for 1.3? Im not sure how to update the current one or an older one as im not that familiar with how CE works and dont know the pointer stuff.
iirc console enabler for ironman has been shelfed. PDX did something new for Imperator. As soon as you use the console it gets baked into your save and disqualifies it from achievements forever. I think someone made a 'fake ironman' mode for 'regular' saves but wouldn't hold my breath for an up to date version of that.

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Reaction score

Alaunus said:
iirc console enabler for ironman has been shelfed. PDX did something new for Imperator. As soon as you use the console it gets baked into your save and disqualifies it from achievements forever. I think someone made a 'fake ironman' mode for 'regular' saves but wouldn't hold my breath for an up to date version of that.
The reason I stopped working on it, was a lack of time.
CK2 did something similar to screw up your saves, but BringChaos found a way around that. Eventually others as well.
I'm 100% sure it's possible, someone just needs to take the time to figure it out.

Alaunus

Expert Cheater
Reaction score

CompactDisc said:
[...] someone just needs to take the time to figure it out.
Given how 'feature complete' imperator is right now that will happen any minute :roll:

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Reaction score

Alaunus said:
CompactDisc said:
[...] someone just needs to take the time to figure it out.
Given how 'feature complete' imperator is right now that will happen any minute :roll:
Oh I'm sure Imperator won't receive any updates or DLC, after all it's been released in a perfect state :lol:

T183R

Cheater
Reaction score

1.3.2 was just released.

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Reaction score

Sir the game just updated sir

Mirek_Burczyn

Expert Cheater
Reaction score

My grand solution to provincial investments finishing within 3 days or at least monthly pip doesn't work in the end. Shame

On a side-note, could the script for siege be bumped to x10, rather than x5? That would allow to finish each stage of siege in just 2 days, rather than 5. Believe me, it does make a difference, as it halves the time spend on waging wars solely because the peace deal "prices" for conquest require from you to conquer half the continent to claim the two territories you need. I'm seriously amazed how incompetent Imperator is on design side of things. It's like Paradox deliberately screwed the game up so see how bad things can go. Who am I kidding - they are fucking clueless and post-release re-development of this game is one big joke
tl;dr siege script being x10, instead of x5 would be really great

Alaunus

Expert Cheater
Reaction score

Mirek_Burczyn said:
[...]how bad things can go[...]
No worries, they take what they have learned and totally will apply it to ck3. *mad cackle*

back on topic:

judging from how recifense increased siege speed in the earlier table I had on file it looks like it should be possible to give your siege speed more OOOMPH just with ye good olde copy paste. Once the new table hits open it with a text editor of your choice search for the > // When a siege is ongoing < part and ponder a bit about how he achieves the increasement. Specifically compare his code to the original game code he commented.

Gotta love people who actually comment their code. :wub:

Mirek_Burczyn

Expert Cheater
Reaction score

Alaunus said:
and ponder a bit about how he achieves the increasement. Specifically compare his code to the original game code he commented.
Thing is I'm absolutely clueless about coding. My guess - and I really mean it as a guess - is to add another 5 instances of both
inc [rsi+28]
and
inc [rsi+30]
or just 5 instances of either of those two.

Gotta test it to see if it works
Nope, that's not it. Any combination of adding those in any quantity just makes the script non-injectable (whatever tha means) and disable the whole thing.

On unrelated note - do you happen to know where in game files data for provincial investments (procurator, new building slot, new trade route, cult of official religion) are stored? I managed to find buildings and their data, that was easy, but to figure out what to even look for in case of messing with duration of provincial investments, it would be handy to first see in a file how the duration is written in it.

Luther

Noobzor
Reaction score

Mirek_Burczyn said:
Alaunus said:
and ponder a bit about how he achieves the increasement. Specifically compare his code to the original game code he commented.
On unrelated note - do you happen to know where in game files data for provincial investments (procurator, new building slot, new trade route, cult of official religion) are stored? I managed to find buildings and their data, that was easy, but to figure out what to even look for in case of messing with duration of provincial investments, it would be handy to first see in a file how the duration is written in it.
Imperator Rome\game\common\scripted_guis

Im working on figuring out how to increase provincial improvement speed also, I feel like its the holy grail for this game right now. You figure it out, please let us know brother.

custom_tooltip = investments_ongoing_1_year
hidden_effect = {
add_state_modifier = {
name = state_modification_in_progress
duration = 730
}
save_scope_as = state_improvement_target
trigger_event = {
id = state_improvement.1
days = 730
}

Edit- Pretty sure were looking for a float, if your at 1.23% progress and do a float scan for 1.23, after 2 scans you can find the address for the % completed, I'm stuck at finding the address that is manipulating that.
pdxns:common:GraphInterface={
Id=7
Node={
pins={
pin={
id=duration
label="Duration"
input=no
type=Float
}
pin={
id=pause
label="Pause"
input=no
type=Float

Mirek_Burczyn

Expert Cheater
Reaction score

Luther said:
Edit- Pretty sure were looking for a float, if your at 1.23% progress and do a float scan for 1.23, after 2 scans you can find the address for the % completed, I'm stuck at finding the address that is manipulating that.
That settles it. I'm now 99.99% sure it's stored the same way how values for experience were stored in HoI4. Now I need to just dig out my own notes about that and it should be all easy from there on...

EDIT 1
So far it keeps crashing on attempts to change the value (despite apparently finding the correct one). Opening save file would help, but they are compressed and I can't find the god-damn settings file to disable compression, while of course there is no button for it in-game.

EDIT 2
The value is going to be 4 Bytes and it's (most likely) three numerals long after the comma. In other words what displays as 1.51% is actually some value in range of 1500-1520. This is but an educated guess at this point, but so far everything follows pattern of HoI4. Shame it doesn't give the results without crashign the game, which is frustrating.

EDIT 3
Without access to save files, I think the problem is related with having two separate counters. One is progress in percentage, the other is days to finish. Thing is, I can't find any value related with days, even if counting both ways (so either days increasing up to 730 or decreasing toward 0), so I assume it doesn't exist in the end, but that's a complete bling guess. Getting into a save file would be really helpful

EDIT 4
Eight hours in, the only tangible results I've got is almost 30 GB of crash-dump data generated by CE. I give up, unless someone tells me how to get inside save file and I can finally see if the thing I'm hitting is at least the right value. It seems to work, it seems to change the duration of the project, but it crashes the game either instantly after being changed or right after alt-tabing back into the game.

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Reaction score
Re: Imperator Rome v1.3.2 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Dec-19

Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.3.2 at the first post.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

predator

Noobzor
Reaction score

Hi i just read this and someone ask about how to change tradition and culture so i will give you this picture and you will do table because
i don't know how https://naforum.zapodaj.net/images/fc0410a6e8c3.png
under influence 29 down steps and you have faction religion

and this one https://naforum.zapodaj.net/images/269b9227bba4.png

predator

Noobzor
Reaction score

the numbers always change we check a country and write the numbers then in the same game we change the country ,we assign the same numbers and we have a country with the culture we want or religion - tradition :) bytes 4

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Reaction score

I'll make sure to add some culture and religion pointers to the extension when I get to it :)

predator

Noobzor
Reaction score

Ok here is a table i edit it and add culture and religion faction + tradition you just need to toggle it and then change faction and that faction will have same culture religion and tradition chek it out :) under [X] <== Some pointers for the Player

Attachments