Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

thethiny

Expert Cheater
SunBeam said:
And here's the version string
This is pretty useful, this can automate some parts of my cheat tables and can automate my API requests. Thanks for this!

MeatWrench

What is cheating?
Apologies, I'm new to cheat engine, but can a get a brief description of the hooks in the trainer? thanks!

katanapuffin

Noobzor
Ask for a request: it would be possible to transform normal chest into kronica's chest?
Or something that guarantee the spawn of this kind of chest

twotonedearly

Cheater
there was another update, gonna see if the game still loads with the last patch

Edit: game closed when I opened CE.

thethiny

Expert Cheater
twotonedearly said:
there was another update, gonna see if the game still loads with the last patch

Edit: game closed when I opened CE.
At this rate, I stopped updating the game. What I do is I update, then restore a backup and I simply move over the following files:
x64TOC.txt
ContentValidation.txt
COALESCED.ini

and I also restore the exe in binaries. The game will now load the new files, but without the "fixes".

appledog

Noobzor
Does any of this still work? I'd like to know before I buy the game. Thank you!

appledog

Noobzor
thethiny said:
appledog said:
Yes
Thank you so much for the response. Just had a couple for questions. Does the stuff from the opening post still work? Or do I have to go back and download the new .exe that user was so kind to provide, and then sift through 50 some odd pages to find scripts/codes that work with the game? If you could point me towards some of the resources that still work in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it.

thethiny

Expert Cheater
appledog said:
thethiny said:
appledog said:
Yes
Thank you so much for the response. Just had a couple for questions. Does the stuff from the opening post still work? Or do I have to go back and download the new .exe that user was so kind to provide, and then sift through 50 some odd pages to find scripts/codes that work with the game? If you could point me towards some of the resources that still work in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it.
https://youtu.be/sTfDgWhXrEg

thethiny

Expert Cheater
eco95 said:
@thethiny

Thanks so much for the video, will try it out.
Just to be clear, the original tutorials are by SunBeam/Tim, the video I showed you above is of the latest update, and I'm showing you that it works.

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For the record, you really don't need to use physical file offsetting to navigate with CE to a certain address :D Just open MK11.exe process and head to that address. You're doing extra steps cuz.. you can? :D

NeckMeat

Noobzor
So im wanting to unlock all the heads and pretty much violate the krypt as I please, but I cant do it because of theses problems:

I2CETLogger::CETlog - ERROR: autoAssembleFile:
Error assembling file: "KryptUnlockerHook.CEA"

also,

Script Error:[string "{
..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '{'

I have been getting ALOT of the second ones, and I pretty much can use all of the hacks except for krypt-specific ones. I would love some help ASAP :3

thethiny

Expert Cheater
SunBeam said:
For the record, you really don't need to use physical file offsetting to navigate with CE to a certain address :D Just open MK11.exe process and head to that address. You're doing extra steps cuz.. you can? :D
I didn't quite understand what you mean with this. This is a reply to what exactly?