Req: IMPERATOR Rome

saucefar

saucefar

Expert Cheater
Joined
May 6, 2017
Messages
55
@ambo99jose how do i find this with cheat engine, civil unrest is wrecking me bad with civil wars, it's by far the major factor with war exhaustion, converting your pops help and attachments, ideas, policies but it's not enough to remove it.
 
The Mogician

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
586
Research is similar to money, each one is +8 to the last, so military +8 = civic,once you find it, lock it and wait for 20 months, you will unlock all the inventions
 
I

iksandry

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
6
Quick Movement +1
 
saucefar

saucefar

Expert Cheater
Joined
May 6, 2017
Messages
55
iksandry said:
Quick Movement +1
you can get this with antifun's trainer, search for MAF on google.

I hope recifense will make a table for this, his tables are usually top notch.
 
G

gorgutzer

Cheater
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
48
Need console in ironman!
 
fearless123456

fearless123456

Expert Cheater
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
70
Instant Build/Recruit. Need to enable my previous own nation pointer script first. http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9286&start=15#p87370
Code:
<i>
</i><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      133
      <Description>"Instant Recruit/Build"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : imperator.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-04-26
  Author : 0

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,imperator.exe,48 8B 01 48 2B 59 08 FF 50 78 48 8B C8) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"imperator.exe"+CEEF8E)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

push rax
//pushf
mov rax,[oBase]
cmp [rsp+7A8],rax
jne code

mov rax,[rcx+10]
mov [rcx+08],rax



code:
pop rax
//popf

  mov rax,[rcx]
  sub rbx,[rcx+08]



  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
  db 48 8B 01 48 2B 59 08

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "imperator.exe"+CEEF8E

"imperator.exe"+CEEF62: 48 8D 05 3F EF 63 00           -  lea rax,[imperator.exe+132DEA8]
"imperator.exe"+CEEF69: 48 89 02                       -  mov [rdx],rax
"imperator.exe"+CEEF6C: 41 0F B6 40 0C                 -  movzx eax,byte ptr [r8+0C]
"imperator.exe"+CEEF71: 88 42 0C                       -  mov [rdx+0C],al
"imperator.exe"+CEEF74: 41 0F B6 40 0D                 -  movzx eax,byte ptr [r8+0D]
"imperator.exe"+CEEF79: 88 42 0D                       -  mov [rdx+0D],al
"imperator.exe"+CEEF7C: 41 0F B7 40 0E                 -  movzx eax,word ptr [r8+0E]
"imperator.exe"+CEEF81: 66 89 42 0E                    -  mov [rdx+0E],ax
"imperator.exe"+CEEF85: 48 8D 54 24 30                 -  lea rdx,[rsp+30]
"imperator.exe"+CEEF8A: 48 8B 59 10                    -  mov rbx,[rcx+10]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"imperator.exe"+CEEF8E: 48 8B 01                       -  mov rax,[rcx]
"imperator.exe"+CEEF91: 48 2B 59 08                    -  sub rbx,[rcx+08]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"imperator.exe"+CEEF95: FF 50 78                       -  call qword ptr [rax+78]
"imperator.exe"+CEEF98: 48 8B C8                       -  mov rcx,rax
"imperator.exe"+CEEF9B: 49 B9 CF F7 53 E3 A5 9B C4 20  -  mov r9,20C49BA5E353F7CF
"imperator.exe"+CEEFA5: 48 69 C3 E8 03 00 00           -  imul rax,rbx000003E8
"imperator.exe"+CEEFAC: 48 99                          -  cqo 
"imperator.exe"+CEEFAE: 48 F7 39                       -  idiv [rcx]
"imperator.exe"+CEEFB1: 48 8B C8                       -  mov rcx,rax
"imperator.exe"+CEEFB4: 49 8B C1                       -  mov rax,r9
"imperator.exe"+CEEFB7: 48 F7 E9                       -  imul rcx
"imperator.exe"+CEEFBA: 4C 8B C1                       -  mov r8,rcx
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
 
I

iksandry

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
6
saucefar said:
iksandry said:
Quick Movement +1
you can get this with antifun's trainer, search for MAF on google.

I hope recifense will make a table for this, his tables are usually top notch.
With all due respect that website is utter trash, tried registering 4 times and only on the last one was able to for some obscure reason, just to download a program that was deleted imediately after unzipping by windows defender accusing it to be a trojan...
 
D

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Messages
810
Thanks to all fellow friends..my mistakes..bad English words..no more end game...
 
rambo99jose

rambo99jose

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
100
you can use fearless123456 country script then add address manually and make it a pointer



Combined fearless123456 pointers in single table if you're lost
 

Attachments

rambo99jose

rambo99jose

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
100
Found another

[*]Ignore List of Demands score, claim all provinces
Code:
{ Game   : imperator.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-04-26
  Author : axyd

  This script removes the province limit when suing for peace
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(peace_score,imperator.exe,10 48 8B DA 48 C1 FB 07 48 8B C3) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"imperator.exe"+E24824)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov rbx,00
  mov rax,rbx
  jmp return

code:
  sar rbx,07
  mov rax,rbx
  jmp return

peace_score+04:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(peace_score)

[DISABLE]

peace_score+04:
  db 48 C1 FB 07 48 8B C3

unregistersymbol(peace_score)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "imperator.exe"+E24824

"imperator.exe"+E247FF: FF C0                          -  inc eax
"imperator.exe"+E24801: 41 03 C1                       -  add eax,r9d
"imperator.exe"+E24804: 48 98                          -  cdqe 
"imperator.exe"+E24806: 48 8D 14 40                    -  lea rdx,[rax+rax*2]
"imperator.exe"+E2480A: 49 8D 04 D2                    -  lea rax,[r10+rdx*8]
"imperator.exe"+E2480E: 48 3B C8                       -  cmp rcx,rax
"imperator.exe"+E24811: 74 38                          -  je imperator.exe+E2484B
"imperator.exe"+E24813: 48 B8 CF F7 53 E3 A5 9B C4 20  -  mov rax,20C49BA5E353F7CF
"imperator.exe"+E2481D: 48 F7 69 10                    -  imul [rcx+10]
"imperator.exe"+E24821: 48 8B DA                       -  mov rbx,rdx
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"imperator.exe"+E24824: 48 C1 FB 07                    -  sar rbx,07
"imperator.exe"+E24828: 48 8B C3                       -  mov rax,rbx
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"imperator.exe"+E2482B: 48 C1 E8 3F                    -  shr rax,3F
"imperator.exe"+E2482F: 48 03 D8                       -  add rbx,rax
"imperator.exe"+E24832: 49 8B CC                       -  mov rcx,r12
"imperator.exe"+E24835: E8 5E CD 37 00                 -  call imperator.exe+11A1598
"imperator.exe"+E2483A: 85 C0                          -  test eax,eax
"imperator.exe"+E2483C: 74 08                          -  je imperator.exe+E24846
"imperator.exe"+E2483E: 8B C8                          -  mov ecx,eax
"imperator.exe"+E24840: E8 1F D9 37 00                 -  call imperator.exe+11A2164
"imperator.exe"+E24845: 90                             -  nop 
"imperator.exe"+E24846: E9 EB 00 00 00                 -  jmp imperator.exe+E24936
}
 
G

gorgutzer

Cheater
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
48
rambo99jose said:
Found another

[*]Ignore List of Demands score, claim all provinces
Code:
{ Game   : imperator.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-04-26
  Author : axyd

  This script removes the province limit when suing for peace
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(peace_score,imperator.exe,10 48 8B DA 48 C1 FB 07 48 8B C3) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"imperator.exe"+E24824)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov rbx,00
  mov rax,rbx
  jmp return

code:
  sar rbx,07
  mov rax,rbx
  jmp return

peace_score+04:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(peace_score)

[DISABLE]

peace_score+04:
  db 48 C1 FB 07 48 8B C3

unregistersymbol(peace_score)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "imperator.exe"+E24824

"imperator.exe"+E247FF: FF C0                          -  inc eax
"imperator.exe"+E24801: 41 03 C1                       -  add eax,r9d
"imperator.exe"+E24804: 48 98                          -  cdqe 
"imperator.exe"+E24806: 48 8D 14 40                    -  lea rdx,[rax+rax*2]
"imperator.exe"+E2480A: 49 8D 04 D2                    -  lea rax,[r10+rdx*8]
"imperator.exe"+E2480E: 48 3B C8                       -  cmp rcx,rax
"imperator.exe"+E24811: 74 38                          -  je imperator.exe+E2484B
"imperator.exe"+E24813: 48 B8 CF F7 53 E3 A5 9B C4 20  -  mov rax,20C49BA5E353F7CF
"imperator.exe"+E2481D: 48 F7 69 10                    -  imul [rcx+10]
"imperator.exe"+E24821: 48 8B DA                       -  mov rbx,rdx
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"imperator.exe"+E24824: 48 C1 FB 07                    -  sar rbx,07
"imperator.exe"+E24828: 48 8B C3                       -  mov rax,rbx
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"imperator.exe"+E2482B: 48 C1 E8 3F                    -  shr rax,3F
"imperator.exe"+E2482F: 48 03 D8                       -  add rbx,rax
"imperator.exe"+E24832: 49 8B CC                       -  mov rcx,r12
"imperator.exe"+E24835: E8 5E CD 37 00                 -  call imperator.exe+11A1598
"imperator.exe"+E2483A: 85 C0                          -  test eax,eax
"imperator.exe"+E2483C: 74 08                          -  je imperator.exe+E24846
"imperator.exe"+E2483E: 8B C8                          -  mov ecx,eax
"imperator.exe"+E24840: E8 1F D9 37 00                 -  call imperator.exe+11A2164
"imperator.exe"+E24845: 90                             -  nop 
"imperator.exe"+E24846: E9 EB 00 00 00                 -  jmp imperator.exe+E24936
}

is there a way to activate console in ironman? i wish i could use annex commands to get some achievements :3
there was a script for eu4 so it must be possible.
 
BoehserOnkel

BoehserOnkel

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
423
@gorgutzer
the console works fine in ironman
idk why you shouting 634767 times for
whats not working is its the cheats :D
 
G

gorgutzer

Cheater
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
48
BoehserOnkel said:
@gorgutzer
the console works fine in ironman
idk why you shouting 634767 times for
whats not working is its the cheats :D
what i want to do is to use commands not only opening the console box xD as i used to do in eu4 with CompactDisc table extension that allowed to use commands in ironman!
 
fearless123456

fearless123456

Expert Cheater
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
70
Enable console commands in Ironman Mode.
Tested to work with achievements.

You can also make multiple saves as well.

You can add the pointer yourself:
1. Click on Add Address
2. Click on Pointer
3. imperator.g_currentgamestate as the base
4. 245 as the first offset (just above the base)

*Edit 2: Tested to work with achievements. You just need to change the value back to 00, and the next day you should get whatever achievements you have unlocked.

*Edit: Made it more neat and tidy.
N.B. The state of the console is written into the save-game. You should probably revert back to the disabled state before saving - although not necessary.
Code:
<i>
</i>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      139
      <Description>"Ironman console. Enable = 00 Disable = 01"</Description>
      <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">00:Enable
01:Disable
</DropDownList>
      <LastState Value="00" RealAddress="1B925DB7525"/>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>imperator.g_currentgamestate</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>245</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
 
GreenHouse

GreenHouse

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Oct 12, 2018
Messages
452
Why don't you just edit the game files? The game has the entire code exposed in the 'game' folder. There you can edit everything.
 
Top