Help me write scripts to change the value by getting the address from the breakpoint

conhangcui

Noobzor
Reaction score
I am looking for a way to change each value as in the photo. I tried searching for a pointer but failed because after restarting the game, the addresses were no longer valid. The breakpoint address manages 4 different address, when I change edi registration the game will crash
help me!!! :(

GreenHouse

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
Just an AOB Scan? If you want to change all of them, then change all of them with a normal script.

conhangcui

Noobzor
Reaction score
GreenHouse said:
Just an AOB Scan? If you want to change all of them, then change all of them with a normal script.
I mean, four floating-point dynamic addresses are managed by a read only address and I need the script to change the value of those 4 float addresses.

GreenHouse

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
conhangcui said:
I mean, four floating-point dynamic addresses are managed by a read only address and I need the script to change the value of those 4 float addresses.
Together or separated?

conhangcui

Noobzor
Reaction score
GreenHouse said:
conhangcui said:
Together or separated?
When I change sex, I will get the gender address, change the face image or hairstyle, then get the corresponding address. Those addresses will be valid until the application exits. Is it a separation?