- Enemy No Energy
- Instant Death
- Easy Fatality Execution

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Post by SunBeam »

Curious how UE is implemented in this game and how much collateral damage I can do (hope developers leave in some bread-crumbs) :D

EDIT:
Cheat table posted here - viewtopic.php?t=9291

Let's continue there.

darkzonez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkzonez »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:06 pm
Curious how UE is implemented in this game and how much collateral damage I can do (hope developers leave in some bread-crumbs) :D
I hope we see something soon :D

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Hopefully see something soon but could be difficult.

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

do we know if MK11 uses stuff like easy anti cheat or not?

Just realised it's been out a day and still no sign of any trainers or tables.

All I would want is one to give unlimited currency to unlock the Crypt and ignore them micro transactions

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

What about simply finding the value "Koin" addresses while opening "Krypt" chests -- not possible? Currency values are all upstream, even when in flux...?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

fearlessrevolution trainer is up

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9281

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Would it be possible to hack EQUIPPING MORE THAN THREE ABILITIES SIMULTANEOUSLY?

I can find the values that change when abilities are equipped / removed (three addresses for the remaining open slots / one address for what is equipped), but, freezing either of the values did nothing in-game... and then the game crashed.

Would really love to add a few more abilities per char., as the customisation mechanic seems unnecessarily restrictive for the modes it's already locked to (casual play only)...

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Done a quick bit of testing myself and cannot seem to amend the value of koins so I assume this is server based and not user based.

You can't even access the Krypt in offline mode further making me think this is correct, has anyone had any luck otherwise? (the trainer above has no control over Koins)

Ex0rc1sm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ex0rc1sm »

Anfraxx wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:09 pm
Done a quick bit of testing myself and cannot seem to amend the value of koins so I assume this is server based and not user based.

You can't even access the Krypt in offline mode further making me think this is correct, has anyone had any luck otherwise? (the trainer above has no control over Koins)
You can edit the chest prices in the krypt to a negative value and opening the chest will grant you the coins instead of negating, this works with hearths and souls as well.

Lashley
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lashley »

Ex0rc1sm wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:17 pm
Anfraxx wrote:

You can edit the chest prices in the krypt to a negative value and opening the chest will grant you the coins instead of negating, this works with hearths and souls as well.
Ahahaha I love PC so much

Hornedreaperr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hornedreaperr »

Ex0rc1sm wrote:
Anfraxx wrote:

Any chance you could post your CE table for the chests? Would be appreciated! :)

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Ex0rc1sm wrote:
Anfraxx wrote:

Wait you can? How do you even find the chest you are looking at in the first place to edit it?

This does make sense though as the chest would be user side not server side.

Stalker4589
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Stalker4589 »

Ex0rc1sm wrote:
Anfraxx wrote:

I'm curious about this. Unable to find the chest value via searching float points? Can you elaborate on the process?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Here's the Names list, in case you wanna look-up some of the nomenclature you can find in the game. The Objects one will be dynamic and quite huge.
Attachments
NamesDump.zip
NamesDump
(584.73 KiB) Downloaded 679 times