[COMPLETED] Mortal Kombat 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkzonez

Expert Cheater
Please make trainer for Mortal Kombat 11 https://store.steampowered.com/app/976310/Mortal_Kombat11/

- Infinite Health
- Infinite X-Ray
- Infinite Fatalities
- Infinite Energy
- Infinite Koins
- Enemy No X-Ray
- Enemy No Fatalities
- Enemy No Energy
- Instant Death
- Easy Fatality Execution

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Curious how UE is implemented in this game and how much collateral damage I can do (hope developers leave in some bread-crumbs) :D

EDIT:
Cheat table posted here - https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/9291/

Let's continue there.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

darkzonez

Expert Cheater

SunBeam said:
Curious how UE is implemented in this game and how much collateral damage I can do (hope developers leave in some bread-crumbs) :D
I hope we see something soon :D

Lashley

Lashley

Cheater

Hopefully see something soon but could be difficult.

A

Anfraxx

Cheater

do we know if MK11 uses stuff like easy anti cheat or not?

Just realised it's been out a day and still no sign of any trainers or tables.

All I would want is one to give unlimited currency to unlock the Crypt and ignore them micro transactions

T

TroliusMaximus

Expert Cheater

What about simply finding the value "Koin" addresses while opening "Krypt" chests -- not possible? Currency values are all upstream, even when in flux...?

vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors

FLiNG trainer is up

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9281

T

TroliusMaximus

Expert Cheater

Would it be possible to hack EQUIPPING MORE THAN THREE ABILITIES SIMULTANEOUSLY?

I can find the values that change when abilities are equipped / removed (three addresses for the remaining open slots / one address for what is equipped), but, freezing either of the values did nothing in-game... and then the game crashed.

Would really love to add a few more abilities per char., as the customisation mechanic seems unnecessarily restrictive for the modes it's already locked to (casual play only)...

A

Anfraxx

Cheater

Done a quick bit of testing myself and cannot seem to amend the value of koins so I assume this is server based and not user based.

You can't even access the Krypt in offline mode further making me think this is correct, has anyone had any luck otherwise? (the trainer above has no control over Koins)

E

Ex0rc1sm

What is cheating?

Anfraxx said:
Done a quick bit of testing myself and cannot seem to amend the value of koins so I assume this is server based and not user based.

You can't even access the Krypt in offline mode further making me think this is correct, has anyone had any luck otherwise? (the trainer above has no control over Koins)
You can edit the chest prices in the krypt to a negative value and opening the chest will grant you the coins instead of negating, this works with hearths and souls as well.

Lashley

Lashley

Cheater

Ex0rc1sm said:
Anfraxx said:

You can edit the chest prices in the krypt to a negative value and opening the chest will grant you the coins instead of negating, this works with hearths and souls as well.
Ahahaha I love PC so much

H

Hornedreaperr

What is cheating?

Ex0rc1sm said:
Anfraxx said:

Any chance you could post your CE table for the chests? Would be appreciated! :)

A

Anfraxx

Cheater

Ex0rc1sm said:
Anfraxx said:

Wait you can? How do you even find the chest you are looking at in the first place to edit it?

This does make sense though as the chest would be user side not server side.

S

Stalker4589

Cheater

Ex0rc1sm said:
Anfraxx said:

I'm curious about this. Unable to find the chest value via searching float points? Can you elaborate on the process?

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Here's the Names list, in case you wanna look-up some of the nomenclature you can find in the game. The Objects one will be dynamic and quite huge.

Attachments

S

Stalker4589

Cheater

Hi SunBeam

I'm having a little trouble following this.

Lets say the chest value is 10,750. You next say "The editor will fill in the values." I understand English isn't your native language do you mean to search and change this value in cheat engine?

Currently searching "10750" as a float value will not return an value you can edit. That's where a few of us are stuck. He commented it was a "long value" which I don't understand.

S

Stalker4589

Cheater

Still having issues locating the value as a double.

:(

Edit

Managed to find the value of a chest but doesn't look like you can set it to a negative value. The chest becomes unopenable

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

And here's a dump of the Objects at "Kotal vs. Erron Black" story mission :p
Code:
UObject[021258] koins                          0x1EDC5EE0 ( IntProperty Core.FPortalTierCost.koins             )
UObject[021259] souls                          0x1EDC6080 ( IntProperty Core.FPortalTierCost.souls             )
UObject[021260] hearts                         0x1EDC6220 ( IntProperty Core.FPortalTierCost.hearts            )
UObject[021087] Health                         0x1EDABC20 ( IntProperty Core.FBaseAttributeEntry.Health        )
And we have the Console available as well ;)
Code:
UObject[025623] Console                        0x4FBFE310 ( Console MK11GameEngine.MwyGameViewportClient.Console )
Then there's the PlayerController and CollisionCylinder:
Code:
UObject[058013] CollisionCylinder           0x41B76E6EC0 ( CylinderComponent Level.MK11GamePlayerController.CollisionCylinder )
UObject[058014] MK11GamePlayerController    0x41B7639240 ( MK11GamePlayerController Transient.Level.MK11GamePlayerController )
Remember my map? Here's the Pawns :D
Code:
UObject[057927] CHAR_ErronBlack[P2]            0x41B0328000 ( MKPawn Transient.Level.CHAR_ErronBlack[P2]         )
UObject[057981] CHAR_Kotal[P1]                 0x41B0329240 ( MKPawn Transient.Level.CHAR_Kotal[P1]              )
Size of Pawn structure is 0x16D0.

Attachments

T

TroliusMaximus

Expert Cheater

^ Can the console be enabled (for use)?... Or is simply "finding" it, and we still haven't access to it?

Also, I tried finding Krypt chest values, and I found 330 addresses for a K6350 chest > change values to 100,000... and it crashed v_v

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

^ I don't think you'll be able to do anything with it even if enabled. I didn't find the usual: god, fly, ghost, slomo, playersonly, etc. So I wouldn't know. But maybe there's other commands in there that might prove useful :p Still researching the findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.