Where to start?

Enneko

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new in this community and pretty much a noob when it comes to Cheat Engine, I know the very basic stuff and not much else, my question is where is a good place to start? A good tutorial or guide maybe? I started looking for help because I recently learned about all the scripting part in CE and I'm interested on that, but I know for that I should start from the easier stuff

Thanks!

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Reaction score
CE Wiki: Tutorials
CE Wiki: Tutorial Guide x32
CE Wiki: Tutorial Guide x64
CE Wiki: Main Page

Youtube: Stephen Chapman
Youtube: Cheat The Game

Main thing I'd say is not to get too fixated on any one game at first; do one that has no anti-cheat, loads fast, and is old enough that updates are already likely done. If you do jump straight into one with anti-cheat or that uses encrypted values, you'll likely not have any fun and just get told to start on a different game when asking for help. Basically you want to learn the basics in a controlled environment before jumping into a jet fighter, if you jump straight into the jet fighter you probably won't like the outcome.

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
Enneko said:
Hi! I'm new in this community and pretty much a noob when it comes to Cheat Engine, I know the very basic stuff and not much else, my question is where is a good place to start? A good tutorial or guide maybe? I started looking for help because I recently learned about all the scripting part in CE and I'm interested on that, but I know for that I should start from the easier stuff

Thanks!
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9102 When you speak german here is another kind of help.