World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Cielos

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
829
if you've just clicked into to this thread:
check l0wb1t's table instead, it got much more option than this one~

///*************************************************************///
made for CODEX only.
no aobscan.
won't make one for the retail, part of the process is server side.
you can still just edit the value I guess?
probably won't add much to the table, as it's the only option my friend requested..

///
Update2
- added ignore currency. NOT thoroughly tested.
- updated no reload. added another chk zero to reduce the "isbadreadptr" calling time.
Update1
- updated no reload. it should cover all weapons now (including heavy weapons).
///

no reload
- clip still drop until it reach 1.

ignore currency
- you can upgrade class and guns regardless of your currency.
- currency still decrease until it reaches zero.
- not thoroughly tested. if no doubt, only activate it when you're trying to buy class or gun upgrades.

///
latest:
[attachment=0]wwzRetailEgs.CT[/attachment]
backup:
[attachment=1]wwzRetailEgs.CT[/attachment]


How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
 

Attachments

J

justiny

Expert Cheater
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
118
Inf medkit usage pls.
 
A

anonymouz

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 9, 2019
Messages
7
thanks cielos,
more 'offline' cheats would be very awesome if you could do this, like:

- unl. health
- unl. money
- unl. ammo(for all weapons - because flings trainer as example doesnt work for all weapons nor all weapon-classes like sec. or heavy ones)
- unl. grenades
- unl. equipment
- weapons/items/equipment/grenades changer
- unlock all OR xp rate x?

just if you feel like it :)
i would love it!

btw. big thanks for all your tables so far!
 
Breaksense

Breaksense

Noobzor
Joined
Jun 11, 2017
Messages
6
Thank you for the +2. I believe that's enough work for a cracked game with 4 short episodes with bots.
 
J

JessieKazama

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Messages
172
You can search for the money via a 4 Byte search. When you freeze it you have to enter and exit the shop for it to apply. Everytime you buy something in the shop it will decrease but when you go back to the main menu it will reset to the frozen value.
 
A

acecel

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
407
Thanks for the table.

I would really love an exp multiplier for the classes and for the weapons, or an "unlock all" classes/weapons/upgrades.

I tried to do it by myself but i failed to find how the xp values are saved.
Did anyone found how experience values (classes and weapons) are saved ? And where ;) ?

And the "ignore currency" cheat allow our amount of cash to be under zero, i have -750 credits now :eek:
(I fixed it by modying my credit amount, it was just for info :mrgreen: )
 
l0wb1t

l0wb1t

Expert Cheater
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
524
Can someone test !?

Inf Health + One Hit Kills
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(_HealthOHK,wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll,4C 8B 71 18 49 8B 56 60) // should be unique
alloc(HealthOHKMem,$1000,"wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll"+E31F9C)
alloc(_enableOneHitKills,8)
alloc(_enableInfiniteHealth,8)
registersymbol(_enableOneHitKills)
registersymbol(_enableInfiniteHealth)
registersymbol(_HealthOHK)

HealthOHKMem:
push rbx
cmp rbx,4
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp rax,20
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp r15,2
jne codeHealthOHK
mov rbx,[rcx+18]
test rbx,rbx
je codeHealthOHK
cmp [rbx+68],(int)24
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp [rcx+8],4 // Enemy
je OneHitKills
cmp [rcx+8],5 // Player/Allies
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp [_enableInfiniteHealth],1
jne codeHealthOHK
mov [rcx+A8],(float)9999
codeHealthOHK:
pop rbx
  mov r14,[rcx+18]
  mov rdx,[r14+60]
  jmp returnHealthOHK

OneHitKills:
cmp [_enableOneHitKills],1
jne codeHealthOHK
mov [rcx+A8],(float)0
jmp codeHealthOHK

_HealthOHK:
  jmp HealthOHKMem
  nop
  nop
  nop
returnHealthOHK:

_enableInfiniteHealth:
dd 1
_enableOneHitKills:
dd 1

[DISABLE]

_HealthOHK:
  db 4C 8B 71 18 49 8B 56 60

unregistersymbol(_HealthOHK)
unregistersymbol(_enableInfiniteHealth)
unregistersymbol(_enableOneHitKills)
dealloc(_enableInfiniteHealth)
dealloc(_enableOneHitKills)
dealloc(HealthOHKMem)
 
A

acecel

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
407
l0wb1t said:
Can someone test !?

Inf Health + One Hit Kills
Code:
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(_HealthOHK,wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll,4C 8B 71 18 49 8B 56 60) // should be unique
alloc(HealthOHKMem,$1000,"wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll"+E31F9C)
alloc(_enableOneHitKills,8)
alloc(_enableInfiniteHealth,8)
registersymbol(_enableOneHitKills)
registersymbol(_enableInfiniteHealth)
registersymbol(_HealthOHK)

HealthOHKMem:
push rbx
cmp rbx,4
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp rax,20
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp r15,2
jne codeHealthOHK
mov rbx,[rcx+18]
test rbx,rbx
je codeHealthOHK
cmp [rbx+68],(int)24
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp [rcx+8],4 // Enemy
je OneHitKills
cmp [rcx+8],5 // Player/Allies
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp [_enableInfiniteHealth],1
jne codeHealthOHK
mov [rcx+A8],(float)9999
codeHealthOHK:
pop rbx
  mov r14,[rcx+18]
  mov rdx,[r14+60]
  jmp returnHealthOHK

OneHitKills:
cmp [_enableOneHitKills],1
jne codeHealthOHK
mov [rcx+A8],(float)0
jmp codeHealthOHK

_HealthOHK:
  jmp HealthOHKMem
  nop
  nop
  nop
returnHealthOHK:

_enableInfiniteHealth:
dd 1
_enableOneHitKills:
dd 1

[DISABLE]

_HealthOHK:
  db 4C 8B 71 18 49 8B 56 60

unregistersymbol(_HealthOHK)
unregistersymbol(_enableInfiniteHealth)
unregistersymbol(_enableOneHitKills)
dealloc(_enableInfiniteHealth)
dealloc(_enableOneHitKills)
dealloc(HealthOHKMem)
Works for me ;)

The one hit doesnt work on all gun like pistol
 
l0wb1t

l0wb1t

Expert Cheater
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
524
acecel said:
The one hit doesnt work on all gun like pistol
In Theory it doesn't matter what weapon you use, because the cheat sets enemys health to 0.
Anyways, thanks for the Info

No Recoil
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_NoRecoil,wwzRetailEgs.exe,F3 0F 10 8B 84 00 00 00 FF) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"wwzRetailEgs.exe"+B10093)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rbx+00000084],0
mov [rbx+00000080],0
code:
  movss xmm1,[rbx+00000084]
  jmp return

_NoRecoil:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(_NoRecoil)

[DISABLE]

_NoRecoil:
  db F3 0F 10 8B 84 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(_NoRecoil)
dealloc(newmem)
Camera FOV Mod
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_CameraFOV,wwzRetailEgs.exe,F3 0F 11 89 B8 03 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(CameraFOVMem,$1000,"wwzRetailEgs.exe"+B10F90)
alloc(_CameraFOVVAR,8)
alloc(_enableCameraFOVMod,8)
registersymbol(_enableCameraFOVMod)
registersymbol(_CameraFOVVAR)
registersymbol(_CameraFOV)


CameraFOVMem:
push rbx
mov rbx,[_CameraFOVVAR]
mov [rcx+000003B8],rbx
pop rbx
  jmp returnCameraFOV
codeCameraFOV:
  movss [rcx+000003B8],xmm1
  jmp returnCameraFOV

_CameraFOV:
  jmp CameraFOVMem
  nop
  nop
  nop
returnCameraFOV:

_CameraFOVVAR:
dd (float)100  // Add this _CameraFOVVAR to adresslist as float or directly change the value here if you want a different setting
_enableCameraFOVMod:
dd 1
[DISABLE]

_CameraFOV:
  db F3 0F 11 89 B8 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(_CameraFOV)
unregistersymbol(_CameraFOVVAR)
unregistersymbol(_enableCameraFOVMod)
dealloc(_enableCameraFOVMod)
dealloc(_CameraFOVVAR)
dealloc(CameraFOVMem)
 
A

acecel

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
407
l0wb1t said:
acecel said:
The one hit doesnt work on all gun like pistol
In Theory it doesn't matter what weapon you use, because the cheat sets enemys health to 0.
Anyways, thanks for the Info

No Recoil
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_NoRecoil,wwzRetailEgs.exe,F3 0F 10 8B 84 00 00 00 FF) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"wwzRetailEgs.exe"+B10093)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rbx+00000084],0
mov [rbx+00000080],0
code:
  movss xmm1,[rbx+00000084]
  jmp return

_NoRecoil:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(_NoRecoil)

[DISABLE]

_NoRecoil:
  db F3 0F 10 8B 84 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(_NoRecoil)
dealloc(newmem)
Camera FOV Mod
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_CameraFOV,wwzRetailEgs.exe,F3 0F 11 89 B8 03 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(CameraFOVMem,$1000,"wwzRetailEgs.exe"+B10F90)
alloc(_CameraFOVVAR,8)
alloc(_enableCameraFOVMod,8)
registersymbol(_enableCameraFOVMod)
registersymbol(_CameraFOVVAR)
registersymbol(_CameraFOV)


CameraFOVMem:
push rbx
mov rbx,[_CameraFOVVAR]
mov [rcx+000003B8],rbx
pop rbx
  jmp returnCameraFOV
codeCameraFOV:
  movss [rcx+000003B8],xmm1
  jmp returnCameraFOV

_CameraFOV:
  jmp CameraFOVMem
  nop
  nop
  nop
returnCameraFOV:

_CameraFOVVAR:
dd (float)100  // Add this _CameraFOVVAR to adresslist as float or directly change the value here if you want a different setting
_enableCameraFOVMod:
dd 1
[DISABLE]

_CameraFOV:
  db F3 0F 11 89 B8 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(_CameraFOV)
unregistersymbol(_CameraFOVVAR)
unregistersymbol(_enableCameraFOVMod)
dealloc(_enableCameraFOVMod)
dealloc(_CameraFOVVAR)
dealloc(CameraFOVMem)
Thanks for theses 2 scripts, any chance for an xp boost/mult. ? :mrgreen:
 
l0wb1t

l0wb1t

Expert Cheater
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
524
I'm going to check that alter after i understand how to use IsBadReadPointer API inside my script. It's so frustrating, i know where i have to compare but my game always crash because of NULL Pointers... Fuck me :(

Foudn Player Collisions, and some other stuufff trying to make noclip now :D

Can someone test my NoReload?
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_NoReload,wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll,45 33 C9 48 63 C8 45 33 C0 33 D2 E8 ** ** ** ** 48 89 43 08 8B 43 04)
Registersymbol(_NoReload)
alloc(newmem,2048,"wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll"+14C88C6)
alloc(_pAmmo2,8)
registersymbol(_pAmmo2)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
{cmp r12,1
jne originalcode
cmp r10,20
jne originalcode}
cmp r14,000000000080000B
jne originalcode
cmp [r8],'ammo_'
jne originalcode
mov [_pAmmo2],r8
mov [rdi+60],#999

originalcode:
lea rcx,[rbx+08]
test eax,eax

exit:
jmp returnhere

_NoReload+29:
jmp newmem
nop
returnhere:

_pAmmo2:
dd 0
 
 
[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(_pAmmo2)
Unregistersymbol(_NoReload)
dealloc(_pAmmo2)
dealloc(newmem)
_NoReload+29:
lea rcx,[rbx+08]
test eax,eax
//Alt: db 48 8D 4B 08 85 C0
 
A

acecel

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
407
Did anyone test all theses cheats for the 1.02 version ?

I tried, the "inf health + one shoot kill" doesn't work, and the "ignore currency" crash the game, the rest seems to work ok.
 
B

bre1911

Cheater
Joined
Jul 7, 2018
Messages
41
Can this script be use with Online game ?
 
A

acecel

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 9, 2017
Messages
407
bre1911 said:
Can this script be use with Online game ?
No, only use it in offline mode.
 
Cielos

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
829
l0wb1t said:
I'm going to check that alter after i understand how to use IsBadReadPointer API inside my script. It's so frustrating, i know where i have to compare but my game always crash because of NULL Pointers... Fuck me :(
[...]
rdx is the byte size of the pointer-to-be-tested. it's 64-bit, so we use 8 bytes.
rcx is the pointer-to-be-tested.
it returns eax as 1 if it IS a bad pointer. so a test eax,eax and a jz/jnz will do.
note the [rsp+8] is reserved for the api as well. you may want to sub/add 0x10 to rsp before/after calling it.

if it's a x86, it'd be easier and cleaner to implement as all we need is a pushad & popad. but here we need to push/pop the affected registers one by one.
read the api itself to see which registers are safe and which could be altered by the api and plan the push/pop accordingly.

///
acecel said:
Did anyone test all theses cheats for the 1.02 version ?

I tried, the "inf health + one shoot kill" doesn't work, and the "ignore currency" crash the game, the rest seems to work ok.
for ignore currency, just activate it when you need to buy stuff, instead of keeping it activated at all time. after you bought what you need, de-activate it and on with the game.
I've un-installed the game, so....
 
Top