Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

D

Dark_Tzitzimine

What is cheating?
I am on the most recent update and for some reason some options like 999 gacha tickets or max zeni can't be activated but the rest work. Any idea why's this?

gocho07

gocho07

Noobzor
Dark_Tzitzimine said:
I am on the most recent update and for some reason some options like 999 gacha tickets or max zeni can't be activated but the rest work. Any idea why's this?
Yes, because the table was made for version 1.0

This table is not updated for the new version

J

Jessen

Expert Cheater
Any updates? maybe someone looking into a way to add quantity to items/accessories we've got?

BalrogDeMorgoth

BalrogDeMorgoth

Novice Cheater
I tried to do the bond thing but i failed.

lampuiho

lampuiho

Expert Cheater
BalrogDeMorgoth said:
Put a breakpoint on the address I showed you in the edit comment and use an item for bond boost. Observe value changes with different bond boost to understand which line of code store the multiplier.

BalrogDeMorgoth

BalrogDeMorgoth

Novice Cheater
lampuiho said:
BalrogDeMorgoth said:
Put a breakpoint on the address I showed you in the edit comment and use an item for bond boost. Observe value changes with different bond boost to understand which line of code store the multiplier.
Oh yeah, i didn't think of using different bond boost, Thanks ^^

S

Soloshadow89

What is cheating?
Hi guys. I am new to this and was wondering how are you guys finding the values using cheat engine? I tried to use the exact value 4 byte scan on the tickets but it wouldn't detect anything

evil_befall

evil_befall

Expert Cheater
Soloshadow89 said:
Hi guys. I am new to this and was wondering how are you guys finding the values using cheat engine? I tried to use the exact value 4 byte scan on the tickets but it wouldn't detect anything
I think its because of the anti cheat Maybe thats why its not working

Lord Blade

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
I'm just hoping someone can update the table to have the bonds thing on it, as I can't figure that stuff out.

lampuiho

lampuiho

Expert Cheater
Lord Blade said:
I'm just hoping someone can update the table to have the bonds thing on it, as I can't figure that stuff out.
Just hook the address I told you. Then Assembly -> framework -> add code before that line to store a float of your choice in xmm1.
Use a bond item. And profit.

Lord Blade

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Can you put that in "for dummies" terms with a step by step?

Lord Blade

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out these tutorials and they're just making my brain hurt. lol
I just don't get how to do all this stuff.

Lord Blade

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
So, along with the bonds thing I hope someone can put together...

Would someone be able to find a way to make the capture modules 100% chance?
I'm trying to fill out the capture log and it's a pain in the ass because of the ridiculously low success rate.

I'd also like to request a cheat for the up and down challenges like transforming or using capsules. They seem impossible to get consitently.

Lord Blade

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Has anyone who actually knows how to properly put all this code stuff together been able to add a script for the bonds as lamuipho mentioned?

T

TheOrigan

Novice Cheater
If anyone is still playing this game:

I also had trouble with EAC (anticheat) blocking out CE. A simple workaround that seems to work is to copy "Launch_Game.exe" to somewhere else and to rename "SDBHeroes_WorldMission.exe" to the other one. I ran steam in offline mode just to be sure, but as I only play this game offline that's allright with me.

I checked my task manager and the EAC service wasn't running + I could detect values with CE.