Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission [+8]

BalrogDeMorgoth

BalrogDeMorgoth

Novice Cheater
lampuiho said:
BalrogDeMorgoth said:
Lord Blade said:
Basically a "Bonds" cheat and something to give us max score after battle (like Fling's does to get 999999999 all score) as that basically instantly maxes out Camaraderie.
Yeah, like i did with XP to give me '999999' XP after a battle but it doesn't seems to work for bonds.
each time allies' exp increase, search for increase. Once addresses are found, right click in memory and find the option find out what writes to this address. Then you go into fights again and see the exp increases. There should be one instruction that writes to this address. Before that, there should be some instructions doing the add and multiplication using the registers (since there is an item for multiplying, you will see a branch doing that). You figure it out where it does the multiplication, then you just patch the instructions before you load a higher number float inside the registers.
Yeah, as i said, i managed with XP but i can't find how to do it with bonds.

Edit : oh, you said 'allies XP', my bad, still ain't managing it though.

A

Anfraxx

Cheater
Rysefox said:
shshdhdhdhdyx said:
Hello, I'm new around here, so I need some help. How do I set up the hack to make it work?
Download it, open it, attach game, activate script. Have fun
it doesn't quite work like that though due to Easy Anti Cheat, CE refuses to actually attach to the game file.

lampuiho

lampuiho

Expert Cheater
BalrogDeMorgoth said:
Yeah, as i said, i managed with XP but i can't find how to do it with bonds.

Edit : oh, you said 'allies XP', my bad, still ain't managing it though.
I just had a look. The allies' xp is easily found.

pass the parameters to this function: AllyStruct* (*exe+B2BCB0)( *(exe+17AD2E8)+8, uint Index) and you get back the ally structure pointer. The exp is just located at (Allystruct+4).

Everything is stored to a global singleton with a fixed address.

About the multiplier, it seems to go through another function if a flag is set to increase the XP a second time. You can just change the multiplier there. I haven't messed with Bond item to check where that function is yet. I might find it without using an item by just reading the code though...

EDIT: just change xmm1 before exe+B153B9 for the ally exp multiplier

radthezero

radthezero

Noobzor
I fear you lost me there, brother. Probably a real newbie question, but how do we do that?

lampuiho

lampuiho

Expert Cheater
radthezero said:
I fear you lost me there, brother. Probably a real newbie question, but how do we do that?
google cheat engine assembler, x86 assembly coding tutorial.

BalrogDeMorgoth

BalrogDeMorgoth

Novice Cheater
Since it seems people found the bond thingie, can't it be added to the table ?

K

kaito09

What is cheating?
Also maybe a way to edit cards skills as some only have 1 or two. Could be a dropdown list thing where you can fill out the extra slots with skills would be nice to play with.

Lord Blade

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
kaito09 said:
Also maybe a way to edit cards skills as some only have 1 or two. Could be a dropdown list thing where you can fill out the extra slots with skills would be nice to play with.
That's what the creation menu is for.

Lord Blade

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
BalrogDeMorgoth said:
Since it seems people found the bond thingie, can't it be added to the table ?
I'm hoping Greenhouse can add it in.

G

gotrunks712

Noobzor
Agreed. I attempted to find the same and add it to the table, but my game crashes whenever I try to find what writes to the ally XP address.

gocho07

gocho07

Noobzor
This still works with new update?

GreenHouse

GreenHouse

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Just because it's easy to find manually, that doesn't mean that is easy to make a script that works. Like, the function that deals with the score you get at the end of the match, deals with the rest of stuff you get. So, changing one, changes the rest and you need to deal with that, which is already annoying.
So, probably there will be no updates from me, as I deleted the game and I don't have it anymore.

BalrogDeMorgoth

BalrogDeMorgoth

Novice Cheater
Honestly i wasn't saying you in particular should update it, i just saw it seemed other people had found it and wondered if they could just add it to the table or something.

GreenHouse

GreenHouse

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
BalrogDeMorgoth said:
Honestly i wasn't saying you in particular should update it, i just saw it seemed other people had found it and wondered if they could just add it to the table or something.
Sure. If anyone wants to make the scripts and they work, they're free to update my table with those. I would update the post with the new options giving credit to whoever did it.