Anno 1404 Dawn of Discovery and Venice ADDON

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MaximusMJ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Anno 1404 Dawn of Discovery and Venice ADDON

Post by MaximusMJ »

Hi there, I own the Gold Edition of Anno 1404 on Steam. (so latest version, whatever it is... Main game is 1.3.3065 or so...)I would really like a Cheat Table for the main game and the venice addon, because im stuck at a campaign mission. Unofrtunately, I have problems with seeing and thought that a strategy game would be no problem.... stupid me. Best would also be, if someone would be able to edit the time in misison "caught in trap" to day.... But if this is not possible, give me whatever you have ;)

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Anno 1404 Dawn of Discovery and Venice ADDON

Post by The Mogician »

There ya go
Attachments
Addon_Anno-1404-Venice_v2-01-5010_Retail_CE64_S20_T20.CT
(19.74 KiB) Downloaded 1349 times
Addon.CT
(27.08 KiB) Downloaded 674 times

MaximusMJ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaximusMJ »

Thanks for the table, but it seems the tables are only for venice... Do you also have one for the main game?

squeee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by squeee »

try this for the campaign:
Attachments
Anno-1404-dawn-of-discovery.CT
(21.49 KiB) Downloaded 501 times

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Hello people, is anyone still playing this?

I'm playing the campaign on the original game and am struggling.

None of those tables work, only for Venice.

Would you kind help me out?

vladimir44
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vladimir44 »

Is this still relevant? This table should work
Attachments
Anno4.CT
(20.23 KiB) Downloaded 435 times

V4l3nt1n4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by V4l3nt1n4 »

Does the following already exist or is anybody able to make this? In cheat engine or anything else?

I accidentally destroyed one of the AI opponents (the evilest one) in my game and now I only have two opponents. I am an absolute ruler and have most of the islands, but I just want to maintain the full number of opponents and I do not want to restart. It would be so awesome if there was a mod/addon or anything else with which I could bring back the opponent that I have lost.

If you know Civilization 4 where you press ctrl+W and then you can manipulate the AI players. Something like that. It doesn't have to be that advanced. But as long as you can either build a harbor for the opponent that you want to bring back or maybe a ship with supplies. Or both.

Thanks in advance!

EpirusWarrior
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EpirusWarrior »

Thank you to all who provided assistance. Respect, all the best.

Anno444
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anno444 »

So, I've been messing around with this game, and have made a few cheats. Might as well share with others.

Selected AI:
Allows you to edit reputation of the AI player you have selected. Works with all AI players, but editing reputation for Lord Northburgh, for example, may cause some problems.

Selected deposit:
With this you can edit amount of ore left in selected deposit and change maximum amount of ore. Also it is possible to change type of ore (you'll need to change GUID as well as Deposit type; you'll probably have to build on that deposit to update visuals).

Reduce and restore speed:
Changes speed of all ships beside yours (and probably neutral powers'). Use ONLY one at the time. Changes are permanent, so don't forget to restore speed after you are done. Although tbh I have only tested this at the beginning of the game, so it might only work at the start.

Focus on quest unit:
When you get the quest where you have to search for people on the streets, activate this. After a brief moment, camera will focus on one of the quest targets and will continue to track him. Clicking on person will stop tracking.

Quest demand cooldown reduce:
After using this, when you use option "Ask for Quest" in diplomacy menu, you'll have to wait only 5 seconds before option will become available again (unless you have somehow changed default cooldown in the game files...)

And now the 2 big ones (they use lua script, so activate it when asked)

Island Fertility Editor:
Description
To use this, activate the script, then look at the island you want to change. Switch to CE, select fertilities you want and press "Set fertilities". Option "Imitate wildcards" will trick AI's into thinking that edited island only has wildcards, so they probably won't demand you to leave if you settle there. You can change up to 40 islands. Pressing "Reset" will undo all changes.

NOTE: changes are temporary. To make them permanent, save and load the game.
Quest Enforcer:
Description
Activate script. In opened form select the player who gives you the quest, then select the quest itself. In game, go to diplomacy menu, and click on "Ask for Quest" button. The NPC you selected should start talking after you do that (or maybe your game will crash... :dry: ).

Each player can only give you 1 quest. If you already have an active quest, the player will not appear in list. Completing that quest and clicking "Rescan" in CE should add that player in list.

I recommend using this together with "Quest demand cooldown reduce" cheat to get as many quests as you want.
Original table is made by Recifense.

Upd: slightly changed fertility editor, added edited islands counter
Attachments
Addon_Retail.CT
(50.1 KiB) Downloaded 413 times

Pawelec123456
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pawelec123456 »

Any chance to update that to History Edition?

keristerzt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keristerzt »

Hi, can you make a table for the History Edition.