Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Sign a petition to impeach Trump.

https://now.needtoimpeach.com/petition-share-nti

S

samethos1

What is cheating?
There have been petitions to impeach Trump since he announced his intention to run for president. Too many people have tried to discredit him for stupid crap so most libertarians don't even take the current allegations too seriously. Have to just wait for the next election and hope for better candidates.

M

makotech222

Expert Cheater
The machinery of US democracy is completely broken. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump doesn't even step down when he loses 2020.

The Mogician

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Quick, somebody make a cheat table for this.

D

danielyee

Expert Cheater
I supported n sign..adm..

X

xICEMANx117

Expert Cheater
Why is this on here... i mean really impeach him for what?? speaking to the ukraine president..... what about Joe biden taking bribes and giving bribes to Ukraine for his son to work there everything that is being brought up has been brought up by Hillary Clinton to try to stop people from running against her. some people really need to educate themselves on Politics... Trump isnt perfect but he is better then Clinton, Sanders, every one that ran against him.... lol besides who you think will take over if he is impeached? His vice president Pence... Hate to break it to you you get to sit back and enjoy the next 5 years just like we all had to with Obama...... i dont come to this page to get into political shit but i will speak on it. now im going to sit back and wait tables to be released.

C

CaliberCHResponder

Noobzor
TheyCallMeTim13 said:

Didn't you tell me you served in the military? I now find that hard to believe. Are you even a US citizen?

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
CaliberCHResponder said:
TheyCallMeTim13 said:

Didn't you tell me you served in the military? I now find that hard to believe. Are you even a US citizen?
You'll have to elaborate, wanting to follow proper channels to impeach a president seems American to me. And all he does is shit on US troops and tells us it's chocolate, so yeah fuck that asshole.

Csimbi

Csimbi

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Well, he is definitely different after the warmongers like Bush.
He was elected fair and square by the people, so I don't think a petition would do anything.
It is well within his power to not give a shit about things that are not important to him.
He does give a shit about the things that are important to the people that supported him throughout the election.
Plus, I'm sure he has pretty good lawyers so you would not find anything to impeach him with anyway.
There must be better candidates next time - that's all.

He could use a hairdo, but I don't think you can force him legally to do that ;-)

Arcsurvivor

Arcsurvivor

What is cheating?
His impeachment is basically a smokescreen to decrease his chances to win in 2020. It seems to be working, but who knows.