Outward assembly_Csharp

GreenHouse

GreenHouse

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
You can't just decompile and compile the assembly. It's like breaking a sheet of paper and then trying to recompose it.
You're probably trying to edit a large class too.

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
GreenHouse said:
You can't just decompile and compile the assembly. It's like breaking a sheet of paper and then trying to recompose it.
You're probably trying to edit a large class too.
Okay i found the culprit that cause the issue, now i can compile and save it.. :dry: :dry:
and stupid error also came from GAC and G.cs from my end.

Emlorp

Emlorp

Cheater
iicecube said:
Can you help me to check "currency" line 163 and line 216 for the silver weight and gold-bar stack value?
sorry went to get food but yeah if you still hadnt tested it yet i can help out
iicecube said:
For the boon i think, you can check on the "addbooneffect" and boon, maybe add a return to null or 0f?
Or i might get each skills to use without the boon effect?
Also I cant pinpoint the Exact skills in the assembly so i was trying to just find a way to disable item / boon checks entirely with as minimal change as i can

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
Can you help me to check "currency" line 163 and line 216 for the silver weight and gold-bar stack value?
sorry went to get food but yeah if you still hadnt tested it yet i can help out
iicecube said:
For the boon i think, you can check on the "addbooneffect" and boon, maybe add a return to null or 0f?
Or i might get each skills to use without the boon effect?
Also I cant pinpoint the Exact skills in the assembly so i was trying to just find a way to disable item / boon checks entirely with as minimal change as i can
Its alright, i went see from the skill tab, there is the requirements each check from item,mana and stamina used. Might remove the line on using item and remain the mana/stamina spend in it..

Emlorp

Emlorp

Cheater
iicecube said:
Its alright, i went see from the skill tab, there is the requirements each check from item,mana and stamina used. Might remove the line on using item and remain the mana/stamina spend in it..
That managed to get rid of the Item requirement but for some reason boons are still needed so that must be called / checked elsewhere by some method

this hilariously lets you shoot a gun without having it equipped, or using any other weapons skill without that weapon equipped
correction you use the skill but you get the animation from the weapon you actually have in hand and deal 0 damage with the said skill

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
That managed to get rid of the Item requirement but for some reason boons are still needed so that must be called / checked elsewhere by some method

this hilariously lets you shoot a gun without having it equipped, or using any other weapons skill without that weapon equipped
correction you use the skill but you get the animation from the weapon you actually have in hand and deal 0 damage with the said skill
The skill-branch, there is sigil and runes that require the say item to be use and mana spend..
Did you find bow arrow, i only foudn the draw speed and range but not the count of arrow.

Emlorp

Emlorp

Cheater
iicecube said:
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:

The skill-branch, there is sigil and runes that require the say item to be use and mana spend..
Did you find bow arrow, i only foudn the draw speed and range but not the count of arrow.
I haven't sadly but thanks ill look into the skillbranch.. but with draw speed found may be able to find the reload speed of guns so bullets still have a use vs my previous findings

B

bigbang20061

Novice Cheater
There's no way to move beyond 800, no matter how high the ceiling is.

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Okay manage to tweak the movement speed and attack speed faster, pouch is float x8 so 100 will make you 800. (i keep mine at 5k)
Edited: As well i got the bag capacity already, its 1x with base 35 if use 100 will be 135. :roll:

Emlorp

Emlorp

Cheater
iicecube said:
Okay manage to tweak the movement speed and attack speed faster, pouch is float x8 so 100 will make you 800. (i keep mine at 5k)
Edited: As well i got the bag capacity already, its 1x with base 35 if use 100 will be 135. :roll:
What were the locations of those? by chance?

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
"itemcontainer" was the backpack and its float x1 and addup to your pouch total as well..

Emlorp

Emlorp

Cheater
iicecube said:
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
"itemcontainer" was the backpack and its float x1 and addup to your pouch total as well..
what was the speeds? I couldnt find anything exactly that seemed like it altered weapon speed

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
Emlorp said:
what was the speeds? I couldnt find anything exactly that seemed like it altered weapon speed
In GetAttackSpeed in "weapon" tab that i edit the attack speed.

Emlorp

Emlorp

Cheater
iicecube said:
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
Ahh okay, seei wasnt sure what out of that section would alter the speed im guessing adding a float to baseattackspeed may work..
have you noticed the enemy attacking any faster by chance with that? or running faster?

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
Emlorp said:
Ahh okay, seei wasnt sure what out of that section would alter the speed im guessing adding a float to baseattackspeed may work..
have you noticed the enemy attacking any faster by chance with that? or running faster?
No the movement speed and attackspeed is on you, what u holding on your hand.
Enemy got their own i think, at "AIcharacter" tab which you can edit their chance of attack/defend/flee..

Emlorp

Emlorp

Cheater
iicecube said:
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
Enemy got their own i think, at "AIcharacter" tab which you can edit their chance of attack/defend/flee..
Ended up in AI Ctor which i thought looked to simple to edit then found the actual code and so going to look at that.

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
Emlorp said:
Ended up in AI Ctor which i thought looked to simple to edit then found the actual code and so going to look at that.
Still finding the dodge stamina cost and arrow count though..

Emlorp

Emlorp

Cheater
Yeah finding stamina costs for specifics isnt going well for me either.. and now im interested in the AI cause they seem to never not be blocking it shows in ctor a 50f but in the math it looks like itd be higher block chance which i believe

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Emlorp said:
Yeah finding stamina costs for specifics isnt going well for me either.. and now im interested in the AI cause they seem to never not be blocking it shows in ctor a 50f but in the math it looks like itd be higher block chance which i believe
Ya 50f is something like 50% block, while there is a cooldown for AI that attack before the defend as well..

Emlorp

Emlorp

Cheater
iicecube said:
Emlorp said:
iicecube said:
I found that the GetAttackSpeed actually affects the AI speed as well as your own.. cant you pm me the exact change you made in that area so i can see what doing wrong?