[COMPLETED] [Request] Outward

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater
Re: [Request] Outward

iicecube said:
By using "fantomas" Weight_remove its work but when you switch weapon or pick something it will freeze and stop moving until i open up inventory then can move.
And also thanks for the arrow script :roll:
Sorry if I didn't clearly explain how the script is working - In fact, once you activate it, open up inventory, switch item between bag & pouch until their display icon overweight indication is gone then you'll be able to move normally. ;)

-- Edit --

Inf Item Durability
Code:
[ENABLE]
Item:ReduceDurability:
  ret

[DISABLE]
Item:ReduceDurability:
  push ebp
[/quote]

Did you get any crash in game when activate those stamina or skill cooldown script? Cause its really annoying when getting crash even fighting in the 1st town cave in the mine.

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater

fantomas said:
iicecube said:
Any chance for a infinite arrow or ammo value?
Really miss this option in game :{
Try this script:
Code:
[ENABLE]
MultipleUsage:set_RemainingAmount+50+1:
  db 4F
//89 4F 3C
//mov [rdi+3C],ecx

[DISABLE]
MultipleUsage:set_RemainingAmount+50+1:
  db 77
//89 77 3C
//mov [rdi+3C],esi

//0x34 - maxAmount
//0x3C - curAmount
Hmm tomas, testing on this arrow sometime its does hang the game when killing something which i need to disable to unhang the game, did you get any issue which the script u provide?

fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker

iicecube said:
Hmm tomas, testing on this arrow sometime its does hang the game when killing something which i need to disable to unhang the game, did you get any issue which the script u provide?
Although, I did, I think, but as I had many scripts activated, didn't figurate out which one froze the game. Let me check it later and I'll post my feedback here. :)

D

Draco856

Cheater

Can the script that was posted earlier with the stats have editable numbers added to it? As if I use it, it actually drops my current values lower than their max, and when I looked at the script to see if I could change it, there was no code to change the values, just enable/disable.

The reason I ask this is because I can't keep the dev console active at all times, as it's inherent hotkeys conflict with my quickbar hotkeys as I use my mouse side buttons and numpad for that. So, I'd randomly be activating/deactivating things from the console that I probably don't want just to use an ability.

stronghart

stronghart

What is cheating?

I dont know too much how to make a CT, but i've found the Money in pocket addressses

14124EBA0 (4bytes)
14124EBA4 (4bytes)

You can add any amount, ive summoned 1M gold but wasnt able to move, what i did was getting close to a chest, add money by cheat, then move it to chest.

hentai-sama

hentai-sama

Expert Cheater

Mr fantomas can u make script for infinit durations of positive buffs and weapon rugs?

kyoski

kyoski

Cheater

would it be possible to unlock/enable all passive skills?
some are only unlocked in the storyline quests and i haven't figured out how to use the skill storage tablets for the legacy chests yet

Irtan

Irtan

What is cheating?

Thanks for all the work on the tables, but does anyone know how to edit the max health/stamina? I can't seem to find it no matter what. :/

F

fireundubh

Expert Cheater

Irtan said:
Thanks for all the work on the tables, but does anyone know how to edit the max health/stamina? I can't seem to find it no matter what. :/
It's a Unity game, so you can check out Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy. BaseMaxHealth, BaseMaxMana, and BaseMaxStamina are in CharacterStats.

You can also create mods by monkeypatching in your C# changes with Patchwork or other monkeypatching frameworks.

F

fireundubh

Expert Cheater

GreenHouse said:
Here it is, an script to enable the developer mode.
You know... you can just add a blank "DEBUG.txt" file to the Outward_Data folder to enable developer mode. :D

fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker

stronghart said:
I dont know too much how to make a CT, but i've found the Money in pocket addressses

14124EBA0 (4bytes)
14124EBA4 (4bytes)

You can add any amount, ive summoned 1M gold but wasnt able to move, what i did was getting close to a chest, add money by cheat, then move it to chest.
I use this script to get 99k silvers but you can put the value you want (line 8)

Inf Silver
Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,100,ItemContainer:get_ContainedSilver+b)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov [rax+000003A0],#99999

originalcode:
movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax+000003A0]

exit:
jmp returnhere

ItemContainer:get_ContainedSilver+b:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
ItemContainer:get_ContainedSilver+b:
movsxd  rax,dword ptr [rax+000003A0]
//Alt: db 48 63 80 A0 03 00 00

Dawnbomb

Dawnbomb

Noobzor

can we get a damage dealt to enemies multiplier, and a damage received by enemies multiplier? ( x0.4, x1.3, x2.15, ect)

fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker

Just for fun

Super Speed

Attachments

GreenHouse

GreenHouse

Expert Cheater
Table Maker

fireundubh said:
You know... you can just add a blank "DEBUG.txt" file to the Outward_Data folder to enable developer mode. :D
I know. But this is a forum to upload tables/trainers. I think that it's better to make a table and add that + scripts instead of just saying to add a text file inside the game folder.

kyoski

kyoski

Cheater

press f3 with debug on

you can activate/deactivate having any skill/passive skill

fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker

NoCraftRequirement (Character Crafting Menu)
Code:
[ENABLE]
CraftingMenu:TryCraft+237+1:
  db 85
//0F 85 AF 00 00 00
//jne CraftingMenu:TryCraft+2ec

[DISABLE]
  db 84
//0F 84 AF 00 00 00
//je CraftingMenu:TryCraft+2ec

A

Azmoodeus

What is cheating?

GreenHouse said:
- Remove Trainer Requirements + Buy Alternatives
Remove any kind of requirements to buy spells. You'll be able to buy alternative spells, even If you bought one of them.
Warning: You'll still get removed the amount it asks for If you have it.
Thanks for your work!

Seems like this one has stopped to function. I know I've used it before but now it doesn't work anymore

edit: Strange... It was fixed by restarting the game and trying again. Disregard my post!

M

muffin

What is cheating?

fireundubh said:
Irtan said:
It's a Unity game, so you can check out Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy. BaseMaxHealth, BaseMaxMana, and BaseMaxStamina are in CharacterStats.

You can also create mods by monkeypatching in your C# changes with Patchwork or other monkeypatching frameworks.
Hi would you know what I would need to put into those three stats to give me double health, mana and stamina?
I have it opened, and i'm looking at these values, but i'm out of my depth here lol.

iicecube

iicecube

Expert Cheater

fantomas said:
NoCraftRequirement (Character Crafting Menu)
Code:
[ENABLE]
  db 85
//0F 85 AF 00 00 00
//jne CraftingMenu:TryCraft+2ec

[DISABLE]
  db 84
//0F 84 AF 00 00 00
//je CraftingMenu:TryCraft+2ec
I cant craft those in the white lists and only can craft those missing items?

fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker

iicecube said:
I cant craft those in the white lists and only can craft those missing items?
It is a question??? :)

I've searched for a script that will allow me to craft the items that I have in my character crafting menu and that need resources to be crafted and it is what this script is doing, crafting w/o resource requirement.