Generation Zero (Request)

B

BUFU

What is cheating?
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
3
Da geht was,... oh, by the way LOOOOL!!!!!
 
E

ErraticEngineer

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Messages
8
Another request would be to make loot permanently have the yellow highlight so it's easier to see what needs to be looted for 100%, and easier to find collectables and weapons, if anyone knows how to even go about doing that. Thank you.
 
SPORES

SPORES

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
11
ErraticEngineer said:
Another request would be to make loot permanently have the yellow highlight so it's easier to see what needs to be looted for 100%, and easier to find collectables and weapons, if anyone knows how to even go about doing that. Thank you.
+1 vote for this option :cool:
 
TobiVPA

TobiVPA

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
5
Rysefox said:
Hey,

I used the table from rambo99jose! I added stealth mode, Inventory Items set to 999 and XP.

When you activate Stealth mode the mobs ignore you. They only shoot when you attack them
Hi Rysefox,

I tried your stealth mode, but the robots still detect me. They don't attack, but their lights turn yellow and they will come run to me. Maybe a patch of the game broke it? Others say the machines don't react at all to you, with the stealth cheat enabled. Would be great if you could look into that matter. Your stealth cheat is perfect for doing screenshots.
 
B

BUFU

What is cheating?
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
3
lol TobiVPA, posible can the table become patch after patch too. :D
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
825
Hey quick update..

Inventory items -> no more longer crash
Unlimited Ammo & Consumables -> no more longer crash
Stealth mode -> I hope is working now (For its working, no bots running to me)
BUFU said:
lol TobiVPA, posible can the table become patch after patch too. :D
???
 

Attachments

TobiVPA

TobiVPA

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
5
Thanks for the update. Still, the robots are reacting to my presence. Their lights turn yellow and they come walking towards my direction. Still, it's better than no stealth at all, so big thanks for that! You can make great screenshots that way.

 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
825
Oh man that screenshot looks sick
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
825
TobiVPA said:
Thanks for the update. Still, the robots are reacting to my presence. Their lights turn yellow and they come walking towards my direction. Still, it's better than no stealth at all, so big thanks for that! You can make great screenshots that way.

Try this one. They are ignoring my presence hm
 

Attachments

TobiVPA

TobiVPA

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
5
Rysefox said:
Try this one. They are ignoring my presence hm
This seems to do the trick, the lights keep white and they mind their own business. Many thanks!

 
P

pigeon

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
120
TobiVPA
Saw your screenshots on Reddit, awesome work! You should check out free camera :ph34r:
 
pino44io

pino44io

Cheater
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
46
Is it possible to add a FOV changer? It may be very useful for screenshots
 
Standalone

Standalone

Noobzor
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Messages
9
Rysefox said:
I added Player coordinates, so you can port in the air or so.. Now im looking for Player speed

Update 1: Added Save and load Location.

So you save your Location and you can load it.

Save location = numeric 8
Load location = numeric 9
Can this work as a teleport as well ?
 
Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
825
Standalone said:
Rysefox said:
I added Player coordinates, so you can port in the air or so.. Now im looking for Player speed

Update 1: Added Save and load Location.

So you save your Location and you can load it.

Save location = numeric 8
Load location = numeric 9
Can this work as a teleport as well ?
What do you mean? You stand on Posi1 and save your Posi1, when you load Posi1 hes going to teleport you to Posi1, doesnt matter where are you staying. But I think this isnt working currently, need to fix it
 
Standalone

Standalone

Noobzor
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Messages
9
Rysefox said:
Standalone said:
Rysefox said:
I added Player coordinates, so you can port in the air or so.. Now im looking for Player speed

Update 1: Added Save and load Location.

So you save your Location and you can load it.

Save location = numeric 8
Load location = numeric 9
Can this work as a teleport as well ?
What do you mean? You stand on Posi1 and save your Posi1, when you load Posi1 hes going to teleport you to Posi1, doesnt matter where are you staying. But I think this isnt working currently, need to fix it
Works for me for it's purpose. Was trying to say can it be modified to set your coordinates, save them, and load you to them :) Or using the waypoint.
 
Top