Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

S

SecondGenAsian

Noobzor
Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.2)

bloodaxis said:
SecondGenAsian said:
The box obviously. When I try to check the box, cheat engine freezes for a sec and nothing happens.
Are you running cheat engine as admin? Also should try downloading the newest version if you don't have it, should be 6.8 something. Could try to go into the settings and changing debugger to veh debugger if it isn't set to that already, no fucking clue if that'll actually solve anything but for some reason a bunch of scripts don't work with the windows debugger.
I was able to enable but enabling anything caused Sekiro to crash.

J

Jaheira

What is cheating?

Many thanks to Cielos and anyone else who does all the hard work we all leech off.

Request: Ability to change save slot, and ability to change NG+ cycle.

I loved these features in the Dark Souls tables. If you're practicing a boss, it's so convenient to create multiple instances in 4 or 5 save slots in a single file.

Thanks!

D

dirtydanisreal

Expert Cheater

Awesome table Cielos, I used the heck out of your Shadow of War table. On this one, how do i change the quantity of an item in the editor portion? Im having trouble understanding exactly what i need to be changing. Thanks again!

killerkrok555

killerkrok555

Expert Cheater

i have found a way to keep the items that disappear when starting NG+:
WARNING: I know that having some items will stop the story from progressing so i do not recommend using it, but do it if you wish.

Steps:
1. Open some item pointers .2-->[highlighted inventory item]--->Put mouse over item---->Change quantity to 2---> do this before starting NG+
2. Start NG+
3. The item/Skill that will disappear when Starting NG+ will continue to NG+ with you

Edit: i almost forgot to mention: BACKUP YOUR SAVES

Proof: https://ibb.co/d258p0L

D

dirtydanisreal

Expert Cheater

killerkrok555 said:
i have found a way to keep the items that disappear when starting NG+:
WARNING: I know that having some items will stop the story from progressing so i do not recommend using it, but do it if you wish.

Steps:
1. Open some item pointers .2-->[highlighted inventory item]--->Put mouse over item---->Change quantity to 2---> do this before starting NG+
2. Start NG+
3. The item/Skill that will disappear when Starting NG+ will continue to NG+ with you

Proof: https://ibb.co/d258p0L
where is the value that i change for value? all i see is a description and an address

M

MickMck

What is cheating?

Would it be possible to add an auto deflect option?

killerkrok555

killerkrok555

Expert Cheater

MickMck said:
Would it be possible to add an auto deflect option?
i think adding a way to break animations would be easier because i think that in order to create auto deflect you'll need to know when the enemy is going to attack which will make it time consuming because every enemy has its own attack pattern and attacks, but breaking animations is easier because instead of working with a multiple enemies you work with one character which basically switches between its animations, although the problem with breaking animations will come from combat arts that need to be completed by clicking the mouse/controller,but if you want an example of breaking animation that works you can go to the dark souls 3 cheat table, it worked perfectly there and if sekiro is made from the same engine i think its possible to create the same cheat, heck breaking attack animation is available already when starting an attack and then changing to defense and breaking the attack animation.

killerkrok555

killerkrok555

Expert Cheater

so I've found two more items that were missing from the list: the Surgeon's Stained Letter and the Promissory Note so i added them

IF ANYONE FINDS MORE PLEASE TELL ME

DOWNLOAD:

Attachments

K

KS212

Expert Cheater

killerkrok555 said:
Do not do this, it'll screw with your save

K

KS212

Expert Cheater

v1.03 update released. Table seems to have survived!

D

Deroxor

What is cheating?

just a warning. starting a NG+ with the infinite key items locks ashina castle in its siege mode, and it also locks the genichero/owl boss fight at the top of ashina castle.

both boss fight cinematic intros will play, genicero and owl will be missing textures and look greyed out, then when the boss fight actually starts, there will be no genichero or owl, but Kuro's room will be blocked as if you where in a boss fight.

the game becomes unbeatable at this point. you can travel all around but lord kuro and lord ishin are both gone from the game.

i had to restart afterwards. I couldnt even find them using the No-clip.

K

KS212

Expert Cheater

Deroxor said:
just a warning. starting a NG+ with the infinite key items locks ashina castle in its siege mode, and it also locks the genichero/owl boss fight at the top of ashina castle.

both boss fight cinematic intros will play, genicero and owl will be missing textures and look greyed out, then when the boss fight actually starts, there will be no genichero or owl, but Kuro's room will be blocked as if you where in a boss fight.

the game becomes unbeatable at this point. you can travel all around but lord kuro and lord ishin are both gone from the game.

Yeah this needs to be put as a warning on the first page. Maybe Cielos will notice and do it.

Same thing initially happened to me, coz if you retain certain key items the game thinks you're still at the very last phase... so the Ashina Castle that spawns is the 3rd phase one and of course half the areas are inaccessible, despite some NPC's spawning in the right spot.

killerkrok555

killerkrok555

Expert Cheater

Deroxor said:

i do not know but can you check if the usage of the monkey skip can be used if you want to have the mortal blade.
the skip:

D

Deroxor

What is cheating?

that glitch is pretty cool, but no. I restarted NG+ with the mortal blade and frozen dragon tears, everything. soo all those gameplay scenes where stuck in states of being completed without actually being completed? the main issue is lord Kuro is gone. i checked every spot in the game where he resided but he was gone. I was actually using Flings 21+ trainer for my first playthrough and thats when i fucked up my game rolling over into NG+ with infinite items running. Started looking for alternatives and came across this CE table and started trying to see if there was a way to get unstuck.

L

liyaraEffect

What is cheating?

Hey so when I have the guard deflect on it messes up my posture, like it halts it and I can't use L1 to make it go down quicker, if I get hit it doesn't reset, can this be fixed?

forkinator

forkinator

Expert Cheater

Are we still not able to give ourselves combat arts? Just completed the Shura ending for the achievement, but reloaded a previous save and would like to have the One Mind Combat art without having to start the whole game over again for my last achievement.

I tried to give myself One Mind through the item editor but it does not show up in my list of arts. (switched Eel Liver with One Mind)

K

KS212

Expert Cheater

forkinator said:
Are we still not able to give ourselves combat arts? Just completed the Shura ending for the achievement, but reloaded a previous save and would like to have the One Mind Combat art without having to start the whole game over again for my last achievement.

I tried to give myself One Mind through the item editor but it does not show up in my list of arts. (switched Eel Liver with One Mind)
Nope, unfortunately.

Just do what I did, turn on full stealth mode and literally just RUN through the entire game while fighting only essential boss battles. You'll be done in less than an hour. Ignore EVERYTHING that isn't essential.

teinousi

teinousi

Expert Cheater

KS212 said:
forkinator said:

Nope, unfortunately.

Just do what I did, turn on full stealth mode and literally just RUN through the entire game while fighting only essential boss battles. You'll be done in less than an hour. Ignore EVERYTHING that isn't essential.
It will be the true of bored

, I still don't know what is the new update for

K

KS212

Expert Cheater

What? 1.0.4? There are patch notes... mostly fixes a bunch of bugs and also buffs to Combat Arts and some prosthetics coz they didn't like how everyone was exclusively using only Ichimonji: Double and nothing else.

Its actually a pretty good update, especially the buffs to the endgame Combat Arts. I'm glad they didn't NERF Ichimonji... nerfs suck, BUFF weaker shit instead. Looks like whoever's in charge of this shit is pretty smart about it.

D

Deroxor

What is cheating?

oh and the Infinite puppeteer addition doesn't seem to work for me.... i am using it in conjunction with infinite buffs, would that be causing conflict??

also just wanted to let you knows that infinite puppeteer does work perfectly while using the infinite Buff option with Flings Trainer. I don't know if that information would be useful to you or not but i thought id mention it.

I prefer this CE table over the trainer because of the differentiating between differing infinite item codes.