Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

L

liujun0792

What is cheating?
thx for the table,tried on codex version,and works.
And,can we add a function---- inf buff duration?
thx again

CoffeeKitty

CoffeeKitty

Expert Cheater
is there any way to add a specific item? or a list of item ids i can change something to? i accidentally killed anayama the peddler a while ago and that has locked access to phantom kunai and thus the entire shuriken upgrade tree and basically broken my progression - is it possible to cheat the phantom kunai into my inventory? if anyone can get me the item ID i think i could do it that way? really don't want to have to restart my game lol

CoffeeKitty

CoffeeKitty

Expert Cheater
ForgotMyLogin said:
valz said:
i kill the merchant, and cant get phantom kunai, is there any possibility to get that item through CE ? like item id or anything else
if possible, could you look the item id for it ?
Look in the box next to that dude you can practice fighting with in the beginning, I heard you can buy/get stuff from people that died there. (I haven't had this issue myself yet so I'm not sure this is the case for your situation)
having the same exact issue, and the offering box is emtpy, half the progression tree is gated behind the phantom kunai :(

Z

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
CoffeeKitty said:
ForgotMyLogin said:
valz said:
i kill the merchant, and cant get phantom kunai, is there any possibility to get that item through CE ? like item id or anything else
if possible, could you look the item id for it ?
Look in the box next to that dude you can practice fighting with in the beginning, I heard you can buy/get stuff from people that died there. (I haven't had this issue myself yet so I'm not sure this is the case for your situation)
having the same exact issue, and the offering box is emtpy, half the progression tree is gated behind the phantom kunai :(
I had this issue as well, but the offering box finally accepted his death in the final act of the game, so continue the story and you should be fine.

CoffeeKitty

CoffeeKitty

Expert Cheater
Actez said:
Spent a few hours on a quick item list to help out.....feel free to improve upon it with all the items in-game with pics and whatnot if you dare :p
It would also be pretty neat if we could possibly get a way to add in items and remove them :D
!Codes.zip

Dude thank you so much, this fixed my problem, item ID for the phantom kunai was perfect, appreciate it!
zachillios said:
CoffeeKitty said:
ForgotMyLogin said:
I had this issue as well, but the offering box finally accepted his death in the final act of the game, so continue the story and you should be fine.
ahh, i am a good way through the game right now, and i have not had it update, i just added the item in and fixed my problem, thanks to actez

L

liujun0792

What is cheating?
CoffeeKitty said:
is there any way to add a specific item? or a list of item ids i can change something to? i accidentally killed anayama the peddler a while ago and that has locked access to phantom kunai and thus the entire shuriken upgrade tree and basically broken my progression - is it possible to cheat the phantom kunai into my inventory? if anyone can get me the item ID i think i could do it that way? really don't want to have to restart my game lol
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8938&p=83331#p83322
see the guy named actez and his codes.zip,you will get what you need

D

DarKSilV

Noobzor
hello thanks for the cheat table, i think the best cheat that does not break the game will be a Defense and Damage multiplier
I think Defense multiplier will be as if it was easy or normal mode
is it possible to add it

CoffeeKitty

CoffeeKitty

Expert Cheater
DarKSilV said:
hello thanks for the cheat table, i think the best cheat that does not break the game will be a Defense and Damage multiplier
is it possible to add it
you can already do that, "vitality mod" and health base/guard base stats are avail in misc pointers, you can basically give yourself absurd max poise and vitality values, though with the way the game was designed there really isnt a way to do this that doesn't trivialize everything in the game imo

N

no_kon

What is cheating?
Is there any way to modify the "Amount to next Skill Points"?

The xp multiplier bugged out and gave me a ridiculous number of skill points and now my exp amount to next skill point is stupid high and messing with my OCD.

D

DarKSilV

Noobzor
CoffeeKitty said:
DarKSilV said:
is it possible to add it
you can already do that, "vitality mod" and health base/guard base stats are avail in misc pointers, you can basically give yourself absurd max poise and vitality values, though with the way the game was designed there really isn't a way to do this that doesn't trivialize everything in the game imo
I am not talking about max poise and vitality values I am talking about how much damage an enemy can do against you, for example , an enemy attack does 100 HP damage, with a Defense multiplier set for example at 2 or say 200% , that attack will do less damage at 50 HP damage.

if this is available please tell me where
I dont want to make the game too easy

D

Draco856

Cheater
Is there any possible way to force an item into the storage portion of the inventory? I'm trying to get the rice from the divine child as a storage item, but the game won't actually let her give me more if I have any, though there was a point where she gave me an extra, unfortunately, I've passed that point and I don't think there will be another.

B

bloodaxis

Expert Cheater
CoffeeKitty said:
you can already do that, "vitality mod" and health base/guard base stats are avail in misc pointers, you can basically give yourself absurd max poise and vitality values, though with the way the game was designed there really isnt a way to do this that doesn't trivialize everything in the game imo
Those values don't stick for whatever reason and changing vitality mod above what you can have max anyway does nothing to your actual health/guard values. Some kind of decreased damage done modifier would be pretty sweet to have.

Marcus101RR

Marcus101RR

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
bloodaxis said:
CoffeeKitty said:
Those values don't stick for whatever reason and changing vitality mod above what you can have max anyway does nothing to your actual health/guard values. Some kind of decreased damage done modifier would be pretty sweet to have.
I second this, the game is punishing enough, but dying to 1 hit everything is just bad.

R

ragepyre

What is cheating?
DarKSilV said:
an enemy attack does 100 HP damage, with a Defense multiplier set for example at 2 or say 200% , that attack will do less damage at 50 HP damage.

I second to that

K

KS212

Expert Cheater
I think at this point we're probably missing only 1 or 2 more essential cheats... Debuff Immunity and Buff Duration.

'Nice to have but not essential' would be permanent super armor/no stagger and probably open all idol locations/waypoints and maybe ignore crafting materials... oh, and a way to sheath the damn sword on command.

I should buy Cielos a beer or two for this table.
DarKSilV said:
I am not talking about max poise and vitality values I am talking about how much damage an enemy can do against you, for example , an enemy attack does 100 HP damage, with a Defense multiplier set for example at 2 or say 200% , that attack will do less damage at 50 HP damage.

I don't think this game even has a 'Defense' value tbh... It definitely feels like all attacks are hardcoded to do a specific amount of damage as opposed to scaling off a stat. Using the Prayer Beads only has the effect of increasing your Life/HP and Poise amount.