Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

CarbonZuki

Cheater
Reaction score
Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +12 (table Update4.3)

bloodaxis said:
CoffeeKitty said:
you can already do that, "vitality mod" and health base/guard base stats are avail in misc pointers, you can basically give yourself absurd max poise and vitality values, though with the way the game was designed there really isnt a way to do this that doesn't trivialize everything in the game imo
Those values don't stick for whatever reason and changing vitality mod above what you can have max anyway does nothing to your actual health/guard values. Some kind of decreased damage done modifier would be pretty sweet to have.
Try this, not sure if this address will work for you.

It is a drop down value, change from disabled to enabled and go fight an enemy and you shouldn't die.

this is the address that is being writin to for God Mode via SunBeam's method off page 9. It might be a static address or it might not be.

So far the address works for me (restarted pc and game) , just change from disabled to enable and should have god mode tell u disable it.

Attachments

justiny

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +13 (table Update5)

The posture damage multiplier only affects deflect, doesn't affect normal attacks against enemies that defend or not.

Darkprince101

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +13 (table Update5)

Help I'am unable to enable the table at all does this work on the Codex version ?

Edit: Never mind got it to work after I started the table before enabling any options on the fling trainer .

DarKSilV

Noobzor
Reaction score

Marcus101RR said:
bloodaxis said:
CoffeeKitty said:
you can already do that, "vitality mod" and health base/guard base stats are avail in misc pointers, you can basically give yourself absurd max poise and vitality values, though with the way the game was designed there really isnt a way to do this that doesn't trivialize everything in the game imo
Those values don't stick for whatever reason and changing vitality mod above what you can have max anyway does nothing to your actual health/guard values. Some kind of decreased damage done modifier would be pretty sweet to have.
I second this, the game is punishing enough, but dying to 1 hit everything is just bad.
this game need two things to remain really faithful to the original game, Defense and Damage(which we have) multiplier
I would set the Damage multiplier to 1.3(130%) and my character Defense to 1.5(150%), I think these value would bring the game back to much more approachable difficulty

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Reaction score
Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +11 (table Update4.1)

KS212 said:
nevermind, I know what I got wrong.
I thought a successful deflect would immediately makes the enemy open for deathblow, that's why I thought the script still has problem.
while the case should be that, a successful deflect would only reduce the enemy's posture, and once the posture is drained would that be open for deathblow after a successful deflect.

///
justiny said:
The posture damage multiplier only affects deflect, doesn't affect normal attacks against enemies that defend or not.
yeah, I noticed that after I uploaded the script. turns out the injection point only deal with the deflect damage one to the attacker... going back to manipulate the posture damage at where the game writes the value now.

///
and for those who're interested. both the damage multiplier and the newly added posture damage multiplier allows you to manipulate the damage deal TO THE PLAYER now. which more or less the same as a "defense multiplier" I think...?

skalool

Noobzor
Reaction score

no_kon said:
Is there any way to modify the "Amount to next Skill Points"?

The xp multiplier bugged out and gave me a ridiculous number of skill points and now my exp amount to next skill point is stupid high and messing with my OCD.
also would be interested in this

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Reaction score
Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +11 (table Update5.1)

skalool said:
no_kon said:
Is there any way to modify the "Amount to next Skill Points"?

The xp multiplier bugged out and gave me a ridiculous number of skill points and now my exp amount to next skill point is stupid high and messing with my OCD.
also would be interested in this
copy the following "code"
on the table
activate "[misc.]"
highlight "exp"
press Ctrl-V
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>16243</ID>
      <Description>"next exp"</Description>
      <LastState Value="1515" RealAddress="7FFA08E03C8"/>
      <Color>0000FF
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>+9e8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
the newly added address should be the next exp.

but I think it'll "fix" itself to the "correct" value upon next level up.
if that's the case, I'll have a look later.

EDIT:
you MAY need to set the value type to 8 bytes to show the actual value.

tampy

Novice Cheater
Reaction score

How about an infinite buff duration like flings? It also gives infinite fire sword.

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Reaction score

^ for now. use Flings'~ it's free!

vcaqxmyr

Cheater
Reaction score

Can someone help me change only treasure carp scales with Cielos table?
thx

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Reaction score

Cielos said:
skalool said:
no_kon said:
[...]
on the table
activate "[misc.]"
highlight "exp"
press Ctrl-V
Code:
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>16243</ID>
      <Description>"next exp"</Description>
      <LastState Value="1515" RealAddress="7FFA08E03C8"/>
      <Color>0000FF
      <Address>+9e8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
the newly added address should be the next exp.

but I think it'll "fix" itself to the "correct" value upon next level up.
if that's the case, I'll have a look later.

EDIT:
you MAY need to set the value type to 8 bytes to show the actual value.
okay:
highlight "sen" under the "[misc.]" pointer
press Ctrl-V
Code:
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>16244</ID>
      <Description>"skill lvl"</Description>
      <LastState Value="31" RealAddress="7FFA08DFB34"/>
      <Color>0000FF
      <Address>+154</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
this should add the "skill lvl" pointer to your table.
lower this value as well as the "next exp", try to gain a level, and see if everything goes back to normal.

good luck~

amaniberserk420

Cheater
Reaction score

Btw infinite item that lock consumable at max was way better.

afallintree

What is cheating?
Reaction score

I don't understand how to use the cheat engine to increase the amount of materials.

I tried either inf. or normal but nothing happens, i tried to go to the sculptor but he dosnt let me upgrade, so i tried to buy some mats while the cheat was active and still nothing. How does it work exactly?

jumiknight

Noobzor
Reaction score

Has anyone figured out a way to add skills that don't have texts attached to them? Such as One Mind and Dragon Flash. I've tried changing an item into the skill using the item codes list in this thread and reloading and it gives a trash item, I then tried changing a skill that I'd never use and the skill just disappeared on reload without implementing the new one. Finding out how would be sweet as they only come from basically the end of the game.

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

CarbonZuki said:

It is a drop down value, change from disabled to enabled and go fight an enemy and you shouldn't die.

this is the address that is being writin to for God Mode via SunBeam's method off page 9. It might be a static address or it might not be.

So far the address works for me (restarted pc and game) , just change from disabled to enable and should have god mode tell u disable it.
Welp, that's the engine god mode :) Nothing special about it; a static address where you put 1 instead of 0. Bypasses deaths, though you get damaged (if I recall). I think also bypasses the blood effect when HP < a certain value (which, to me, is annoying AF).

guiltyinfinity

What is cheating?
Reaction score

Does someone help to change the phase (difficulty)? I would like to restore the phase as 1st phase on 2nd phase.

CarbonZuki

Cheater
Reaction score

SunBeam said:
CarbonZuki said:

Welp, that's the engine god mode :) Nothing special about it; a static address where you put 1 instead of 0. Bypasses deaths, though you get damaged (if I recall). I think also bypasses the blood effect when HP < a certain value (which, to me, is annoying AF).
Correct, change it from 0 to 1 and you will never die. Health will go down, you will stagger when hit like normal just when health hits 0 your still alive. If you jump off the edge of the map or anything and fall you keep falling and eventually will die.

Wasn’t paying attention about blood not showing up or not when god mode enabled, but getting hit still bloodies up your clothing so there’s still some blood effects working, i believe blood was still there when you stealth kill or do those 1 kill attack moves that do the kill bill blood spray.

Wasn’t sure if it was a static address or not but they were saying the health script wasn’t working so it can be used as an alternate. Haven’t had any issues with killing any enemies.

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I meant the circular bloody vignette you see on-screen when your health is below 20-30%.

KS212

Expert Cheater
Reaction score

SunBeam said:
I meant the circular bloody vignette you see on-screen when your health is below 20-30%.
That vignette is really the only downside to using Cielos' undead option... Tho this proper engine godmode will at least guarantee there's no shared hook with any of the bosses.

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

In the same way, starting from his other scripts, you may find other flags in the engine ;)