Devil Breaker Override
What does this do anyway?
Also seconding auto skip!
Great work already anyway!

Otis_Inf

Otis_Inf

Cheater
Hey psst... thanks to Jim2Point0:
DevilMayCry5.exe+179CA19D - F3 0F10 9F 80030000 - movss xmm3,[rdi+00000380] << READ ADDRESS. SET TO 1.0 for normal procedure, 0.00001 otherwise.

that's game speed. Enjoy

Now if anyone has any pointers how to disable the bloody HUD or disable the in-game DOF, I'm all ears :)

M

Monskiller

Noobzor
Not sure what is, but the selector doesn't seem to work. It doesn't react.

Only clue I have is opening the script and getting this error:
Code:
Failure determining what "DevilMayCry5.exe"+4BD002 means
On line 24

A

Amana

What is cheating?
TheyCallMeTim13 said:
anaska said:
Of course it sold more, it's a rockstar game. Regardless of quality, they always sell better than basically anything else out there at the time due to name alone...
Clearly nothing to do with quality control, or popularity of the games.
yeah, what do you think I meant when I said that? High sales generally equal high amounts of unnecessary details and, shocker, popularity. Cuz it is still PEOPLE who're buying it.

Again that's just your opinion, which means fuck all to the rest of the world. I replay GTA and RDR all the time. It's you that plays one time, and never toughs it again. And that is again just "I like this one better", which has nothing to do with actual average play time, again being 12hrs vs 72 hrs. But tell me again why you like this game, and not RDR2; because I and everyone else really cares.
Oh, so do you start from a completely new save file and do everything from scratch? Like the hour long unskippable snow prologue? Or the railroading as all hell story missions? Or spending hours grinding and riding in the wilderness cuz even though it's an open world game, it lacks a decent fast travel? Coming back to game every now and then isn't the same as just starting a comepletely new save from scratch.

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Amana said:
yeah, what do you think I meant when I said that? High sales generally equal high amounts of unnecessary details and, shocker, popularity. Cuz it is still PEOPLE who're buying it...
So, you do like it?
Amana said:
Oh, so do you start from a completely new save file and do everything from scratch? Like the hour long unskippable snow prologue? Or the railroading as all hell story missions? Or spending hours grinding and riding in the wilderness cuz even though it's an open world game, it lacks a decent fast travel? Coming back to game every now and then isn't the same as just starting a comepletely new save from scratch.
Yes, some times that's the whole point. And no, that's where the hacking and modding comes in. Speed hack is great for cutscenes you've already seen. Then add some money and ammo and you're off.

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
I cleaned the topic, so let's keep it on topic from here on out.

K

KS212

Expert Cheater
NewMember said:
miwagre said:
so for some reason the steam version doesn't let you increase the game speed via speed hack anymore. It did yesterday but now it only lets you slow down gameplay. Does anyone have a solution to this? I just want to play using my bootleg turbo mode
The game has the free update now? I'm using Fling trainer to increase/decrease speed and it works fine.
No update has been released. I doubt the game will see a patch until April which is when the Bloody Palace DLC is supposed to drop seeing as the game runs fine for the large majority who aren't trying to run the game on potoasters. FWIW the RE Engine is quite decently well optimized.

K

KS212

Expert Cheater
Otis_Inf said:
Now if anyone has any pointers how to disable the bloody HUD or disable the in-game DOF, I'm all ears :)
Can't disable the HUD IIRC but DOF can be disabled by editing the dmc5config.ini and setting the line DepthOfFiledEnable=true to false.

Otis_Inf

Otis_Inf

Cheater
KS212 said:
Otis_Inf said:
Can't disable the HUD IIRC but DOF can be disabled by editing the dmc5config.ini and setting the line DepthOfFiledEnable=true to false.
Yes, tho I need it to be a toggle, so we can use it in the cutscenes if we want to watch them and hide the dof when we want to take screenshots from them. My camera tools work alright, hud-toggle and dof toggle are the things that make it less ideal. I know there's an app.HudManager, however x64Dbg doesn't list that as a referenced string, so I don't know the class layout :/ anyway, thanks :)

N

NewMember

Expert Cheater
Please add invincible option. Hell and Hell mode is such a dick. V has no I-frames when finishing off enemies. Urizen is so gay with Yamato blocking all damage before you can 1HKO him. :x

M

manakaiser

What is cheating?
Fun fact as a side benefit, disably DoF uncensors cutscenes.

C

Cellx

What is cheating?
A "kill everyone in the room" button would be nice, or a floating noclip mode? By disabling the physics?
So you can play more levels with all characters. V's scripted fights (like in M4) or Nero's wire platforming is in the way of that

J

JessieKazama

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Special thanks for to FLiNG for letting me use his Invulnerable script for the table! Redownload from the main post!

M

miwagre

Expert Cheater
JessieKazama said:
Special thanks for to FLiNG for letting me use his Invulnerable script for the table! Redownload from the main post!
some ex skills still arent insta charge like golbezs' and also the"exp multiplier" doesn't work really well

H

Hamaruka

What is cheating?
acecel said:
About the "Magazine Editor" in the table, i completed the list of all available arms for Nero :

0:Overture
1:Ragtime
2:Helter Skelter
3:Gerbera
4:punch Line
5:Buster Arm
6:Raw Hide
7:Tomboy
8:Mega Buster
9:Gerbera GP01
10:pasta Breaker
11:Sweet Surrender
12:Monkey Business
100:Empty

I mapped some shortcut on theses values, now i can switch to any arms on the fly with my controller :wub:

Thanks again for this table.
How did you do it? I'm a complete n00b, so I have no idea how to achieve that

Status
Not open for further replies.