Dawn of man

M

Mudvayne2011

Noobzor
Table still works with version 1.0.4 on steam. Though, I have not tried the instant craft one. Does it crash games for some? Let me know? Thanks and cheers!!

M

Mudvayne2011

Noobzor
I do notice crashes when I use the table on community made scenarios...

P

powerzhea

Expert Cheater
I really like this table, however for some reason, the season is stuck, so is the temperature, so i cannot get new people to join, and never get a trader.
What option could be causing this?

D

darkGraf

Cheater
powerzhea said:
I really like this table, however for some reason, the season is stuck, so is the temperature, so i cannot get new people to join, and never get a trader.
Try new version of table. Option that won't activate probably be the causer.

Cake-san

Cake-san

Expert Cheater
Table Maker

So, updated my table to be both compatible on first game released until 1.04 released and add few more options.

Enjoy :D

L

LegendZero88

Expert Cheater
Cake-san said:

So, updated my table to be both compatible on first game released until 1.04 released and add few more options.

i think that instant and free craft or get entities will get you to unlock all buildings.
:D Thanks for the cheats

B

brooklyn96

What is cheating?
Cake-san said:

Everything works fine except "Instant & Free Build" can't be activated. Thank so much for your update!!! :D

P

powerzhea

Expert Cheater
darkGraf said:
powerzhea said:
I keep crashing now, i get there errors.
First one is in cheat engine:
Error:...am Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.8.3\autorun\monoscript.lua:522: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe')

Picture is ingame:

http://prntscr.com/mvj100

For some reason the seasons continue. I think its because i disabled the feature that keeps all items in perfect condition.
As far as i remember that is the only option i disabled, and not enable.

Could this crash be related to me clicking on trader storage?
I disable it right away, but could it be, it somehow still messed with the game code, because this crash only happens when i click on it, and then later on click on the trader.

D

darkGraf

Cheater
powerzhea said:
darkGraf said:
powerzhea said:
Error:...am Files (x86)\Cheat Engine 6.8.3\autorun\monoscript.lua:522: attempt to index a nil value (global 'monopipe')

Picture is ingame:

For some reason the seasons continue. I think its because i disabled the feature that keeps all items in perfect condition.

I disable it right away, but could it be, it somehow still messed with the game code, because this crash only happens when i click on it, and then later on click on the trader.
Can you send save file?

P

powerzhea

Expert Cheater
It is kinda of hard to send a save file, when the game keep crashing, and im unable to save lol.
I will try to create a save file, and then when i crash ill send it over.

P

powerzhea

Expert Cheater
darkGraf said:
powerzhea said:
darkGraf said:

Picture is ingame:

Can you send save file?
I discovered it is def the trader storage that is causing the crash.
Without enabling it once, i can play without any crashes.

P

powerzhea

Expert Cheater
Here is my save file though just in case you need it

Attachments

D

darkGraf

Cheater
powerzhea said:
darkGraf said:
powerzhea said:

Picture is ingame:

Can you send save file?
I discovered it is def the trader storage that is causing the crash.
Without enabling it once, i can play without any crashes.
Try new one i uploaded today.

P

powerzhea

Expert Cheater
I will try the new uploaded version of your table and report back.
Just a question though, if it does work without crash, when i clicked on it, i see a lot of things, but i dont know what to click or what to do with it.
Do i just click on everything and when the trader comes it has a lot more things? Or do i need to put in codes myself for the things i want the trader to have? If the latter is the case, i have no idea how to do that, could u perhaps put in codes for the most common things people would require?
Like straw, meat? Maybe animals?

P

powerzhea

Expert Cheater
It no longer crashes for me. Thanks for the amazing update