Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cyborg5742

Expert Cheater
yagami1211 said:
I have a question.
I used to play this game on PS4, but most of my buddies are playing on PC.
So I bought the game on PC and will try and use various cheats to recreate the character I have on PS4 without all the grinding.

I there a way to craft high end gear right from the start on PC or do I have to redo the game to enable high end gear crafting.
well there is a have all items option in this tables. Having materials what unlocked the equipments in the first place. but i havent test it out. ive read somewhere that eventhough u have the items the equipments still doesnt unlock due to story capping. just plow thru the story quickly using the table. then u craft whatever ure using in console.oh and decos...have all decos in box lol

I

IceMaverick

What is cheating?
Cake-san said:
All event/challenge quests available latest crack

As to make "All event/challenge quests available" work on latest steam, I have to ask the author of how s/he made it because I can't use CE debugger on crack version and the develepor had changed the function/code slightly for the module used by the script on latest steam version which I don't know from where I had to trace.
We were so close. We were this close to greatness.

Literally the only Cheat Table option I've wanted to have access to since it stopped working.

F

Fluron_

What is cheating?
Regarding the event quest enabler, is there any way to remove the event quests from the optional tabs and revert them back to the original quests? I would assume I have to delete a small folder somewhere but I obviously don't want to delete something something important.

For context: https://gyazo.com/fb3da144473b9ac59a0cfed2ad9b07aa

TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
I've stuck to using mods as of late, the table is good, but is real pain to update I reckon when new content comes out.

H

hiimgay

What is cheating?
New update is out now (167541). Please update

S

skywolf23

Expert Cheater
Yea there are plenty of cheaty mods.

Game just dropped an update, not sure how the table sorts out, but seems they did a bunch of fixes for the spring festival thing, added the witcher event. so on.

S

sequacious

What is cheating?
Hey does anyone still occasionally crash even with the CRC bypass? It doesn't happen often just when departing sometimes. Not sure what could be causing it or if anyone else still has it. Not that serious though seeing it doesn't always happen. Haven't tried since new MHW update today either.

A

arcoftime

Noobzor
I usually only played with 1 jewel max skills, max armor skill and max set skill, those above at least, still works.

D

D00IVI

Expert Cheater
Lastest update seems broken berserker table inventory edit

K

kspiegler

What is cheating?
with the latest update a lot of the scripts don't work anymore atleast for me

Kikokage

Kikokage

Noobzor
Character editor doesn't work anymore too :(