Record of Agarest War Mariage

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by gvargas »

This table includes the following:

- Gold
- Characters (Rain, Felicia, Kunka, Panina)
  • EXP
  • Attacker EXP
  • Defender EXP
  • Healer EXP
  • Supporter EXP
  • Max HP
  • Max MP
I tried to find the items address but they seem to move so if anyone can find it would be great, I'll try to find the affection one later... :wub:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
AgarestMariage.CT
(10.9 KiB) Downloaded 241 times

ndbl1992
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Record of Agarest War Mariage

Post by ndbl1992 »

Thanks a lot for your table. Can you check again the current MP and max MP option ? It seems that these options are not working. Hope that you can update this table with more features, such as character stats and item quantities :D

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

ndbl1992 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:00 pm
Thanks a lot for your table. Can you check again the current MP and max MP option ? It seems that these options are not working. Hope that you can update this table with more features, such as character stats and item quantities :D
There I fixed the table, don't know why the addresses moved but it should be fine now, I also added Max STR, VIT, AGI, INT, MND and LUC for Rain. Item quantities are a pain, I already tried searching all the values but I can't seem to make the changes permanent so maybe someone with more experience could help us... :)
Attachments
AgarestMariage.CT
(12.64 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

ndbl1992
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndbl1992 »

gvargas wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:07 am
ndbl1992 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:00 pm
There I fixed the table, don't know why the addresses moved but it should be fine now, I also added Max STR, VIT, AGI, INT, MND and LUC for Rain. Item quantities are a pain, I already tried searching all the values but I can't seem to make the changes permanent so maybe someone with more experience could help us... :)
You are such a hard-working man :D. It seems that the addresses in this game usually changes so the table cannot point correctly. I tried many times but some address are unknown or not correct :( . Hope that you can check it again.

Thanks a lot for your table :)

Jameskb1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jameskb1 »

Are you plan to add Gen2 (or more) hero for stats?

The One Who Lewd All
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The One Who Lewd All »

This is really helpful cheat and i wholeheartedly appreciated it. just like James said, are you planning to add gen2 stats? i preferably want EXP modifier cuz its stressful grinding in this game.

Jameskb1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jameskb1 »

weak enemy is easy but boss is hell hardest

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Hi Everyone! I finally found where the items are stored but sadly I can't make a script that fills all the inventory without including Valuables, so instead of that I'm just adding the first item in the inventory to the table (which is the Healing Tears) and from there you will have to fill the rest of the addresses with just the 63 values as the picture I'm posting, that way you will have 99 of all the Items and Materials in the game without the Valuables (unless you already have some then you will see a value where I have a 00).

[Link]

To access the Memory Viewer just right click over the Healing Tears code and select "Browse this memory region"

BTW. You will get the items to quickly rise the affection of all the girls... :wub: :D
Attachments
AgarestMariage.CT
(12.62 KiB) Downloaded 112 times

ndbl1992
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndbl1992 »

I don't know why, but the new table is not working. Every option is just ??? :(

The One Who Lewd All
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The One Who Lewd All »

Jameskb1 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 am
weak enemy is easy but boss is hell hardest
especially the demon lord.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

ndbl1992 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:10 am
I don't know why, but the new table is not working. Every option is just ??? :(
Really? I didn't change anything, just added the Healing Tears, but if you have problems just use the latest working table for you and manually add the item address (014CD78A)

ndbl1992
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndbl1992 »

I tried your method to add items and it works perfectly, but with my game it seems that the addresses are different with your table :(. Your first table is the most useful with me, when it point out most addresses correctly. Hope that you can update your table with more options and working with my game :D

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

how do you add in the values for items I tried to do things the way your screen shot is but when I try to put in the 63 I cant change the value from the question marks to 63

ndbl1992
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndbl1992 »

mordaki987 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:46 pm
how do you add in the values for items I tried to do things the way your screen shot is but when I try to put in the 63 I cant change the value from the question marks to 63
It seems that you have the same problem with me. You have to search the address of healing tears by yourself, then when you find out, right click the address-> browse this memory region and do the same as he said.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

ndbl1992 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:05 pm
I tried your method to add items and it works perfectly, but with my game it seems that the addresses are different with your table :(. Your first table is the most useful with me, when it point out most addresses correctly. Hope that you can update your table with more options and working with my game :D
Sorry guys, seems that dynamic addresses work better for you all instead of static addresses so I changed them all, please let me know if this table work better for you... :D
Attachments
AgarestMariage.CT
(13.25 KiB) Downloaded 136 times