Valkyria Chronicles 4

C

ColonelRVH

Expert Cheater

Valkyria Chronicles 4 v1.03 Steam | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2019-1-26] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

- Features -
  • [Stats]</B>
    • DCT
      [*]Unlimited DCT
      [*]Unlimited EXP

[*][Battle]
    • Get HP Addresses
      • God Mode
        [*]Instant Kill

[*]Unlimited CP
      [*]Unlimited Ammo

[*][Extra]
    • Force Pause (Toggle: Pause Break)
      [*]Speedhack (Ctrl+/Ctrl-)

<B>

============================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.

Patreon.com/ColonelRVH
| Thanks in advance

To find my tables easier Or to search for exclusive content you can check out my site at https://www.thecheatscript.com
============================================================================================

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Attachments

aanpsx

aanpsx

PSX
Table Maker
Not as good as Colonel's table, but here another table for Valkyria v1.03
Major thanks to TheyCallMeTim13 for helping me with the script...
===================================================================================

===================================================================================
edit 2: add DCT, EXP & Weapon list(WIP)
edit 3: add Complete Weapon list (maybe) & Accessories
edit 4: All enemy/ally should be able to move now
edit 4.1: add Complete Accessories List
============================================
Note: the default hotkey to enable/disable "always act" is TILDE (`). I can't make another method to make the grenadier attack with that code ON, that because i simply just "LOCK" the "ACT" state to "0" which mean it reset the act state and makes player jump over the sandbag animation bugged..
============================================
here some known value for "act state" address:
0 = no act yet (Stand animation; this make the current player cannot dodge when lock to "0")
1 = act finished
7 = Ducking animation
11 = Ongoing/running animation
================================================================
has been tested using the current codex version + Current DLC (squad 7)
================================================================

Attachments

A

Admiral-Luong

Novice Cheater
Can you make weapon cheat? (include all weapon and DLC weapon)

R

RedKaezar

Novice Cheater
aanpsx said:
Quick test: the Always Can Act code renders Grenadiers unable to attack, and Riley specifically will be running around with a deployed mortar.

K

kellcooz

Noobzor
@aanpsx

I can't get your tables to work. I already have the latest DLCs installed (Codex version).

K

kellcooz

Noobzor
It just won't run. I click ENABLE and nothing happens. I've already installed the latest CODEX cracked DLC (1.03). Strangely, Mr.Antifun's trainer, which reads v1.02 still works. Could it be the Borderless screen mode or should I be at Full Screen? Is it the OS (i'm still using Win7, though I plan to jump to Win10 sometime this year)?

https://imgur.com/jDEaIPG

K

k7sigher

What is cheating?
kellcooz said:
It just won't run. I click ENABLE and nothing happens. I've already installed the latest CODEX cracked DLC (1.03). Strangely, Mr.Antifun's trainer, which reads v1.02 still works. Could it be the Borderless screen mode or should I be at Full Screen? Is it the OS (i'm still using Win7, though I plan to jump to Win10 sometime this year)?

https://imgur.com/jDEaIPG
You can't run MAF's trainer together with another cheat engine table, they're incompatible for some reason. I know this because I've used them for a while.

EDIT 1 : As far as I know, MAF's trainers sometimes use cheat engine too, if I am not wrong.

K

kellcooz

Noobzor
@aanpsx
@k7sigher

I'm very sorry for wasting your times. :oops: I finally got the table to work. The CE setting was at 32-bit, when it should be 64-bit. The latest CE release does not have the prompt of switching between 32 and 64 bits. Took me a while to notice that after some tinkering with the CE settings. Anyway, this a fine table you made. Thank you very much! :D

M

makotech222

Expert Cheater
@aanpsx

With your cheat table, when i click the 'enable' cheat, the cheats work fine, however, all enemies no longer move! The enemy will use an CP point on moving a character, but will immediately cancel out and waste the point without moving him.

This is on the codex release.

M

makotech222

Expert Cheater
I played like the entire game without realizing that that was not intentional by the game hahaha.

M

makotech222

Expert Cheater
Seems to be good now. Just FYI, i think there are a bunch more accessories missing from your list.

A

Admiral-Luong

Novice Cheater
this is all accessories list, i have found in google. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ddtSaFv56b8YmO3SCvHUSTHso4LHl8Jh/view

K

krmit

Expert Cheater
@aanpsx,
Valkyria4_x64(fix) table still contains a bug in Always Can Act (broken grenadiers) AND it makes all soldiers unable to jump over sandbags (animation played, but jump is not high enough). Tried another method for inf.actions - and no such glitches.

S

sprayer

What is cheating?
To me both tables freeze AI at their turn =(

Hamflinger

Hamflinger

Noobzor
sprayer said:
To me both tables freeze AI at their turn =(
Do you happen to turn on "Instant Kill" before ending your turn?

If you do, disable it first before ending the turn. After the AI's turn ends, enable the cheat again.

That's pretty much the only workaround I found so far when it happens.

(Happened a few times during my playthrough before realizing "Instant Kill" sometimes freezes the AI)