Options Required: Cheat Table with:
  • Whatever is possible.
Game/Steam Website: [Link]

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2

Post by CaesarCzech »

This is what fearlessrevolution managed to get so will be interesting what our cheaters manage to come up with Considering on Pathfinder Kingmaker they have produced better stuff. and This is game that i think will interest many of our elites.

Super Hull
Super Shields
Weak Ship
Instant Burn Energy Reset
Unlimited Weapon Uses
Unlimited Map Ship Movement
Unlimited Construction Points
Edit Global Income
Edit Reknown
Edit Upgrade Points
Edit Level
Edit Tonnages
Edit Max Fleet Value
Edit Combat Leadership
Edit Battle Score Player 1/2

The_Sarge_23
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by The_Sarge_23 »

I was also going to put this into the ring, as when I tried to make cheat engine run on it during Beta 2 I wasn't able to find /anything/.

It seems that this game obfuscates its values somehow. :-/

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

+1
game is using EAC (easyanticheat)
this will take a bit i think

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

+1 for the table/trainer

And being able to increase the max camera distance would be amazing, right now the distance is too short, but it's just a guess.

Bublito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bublito »

acecel wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:37 pm
+1 for the table/trainer

And being able to increase the max camera distance would be amazing, right now the distance is too short, but it's just a guess.
Fairly sure you can tweek that in a config file somewhere, I know it was possible with the first game, no idea with this one though, didn't really dig around the files yet.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Bublito wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:19 pm
acecel wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:37 pm
+1 for the table/trainer

Fairly sure you can tweek that in a config file somewhere, I know it was possible with the first game, no idea with this one though, didn't really dig around the files yet.
Oh nice, i need to check that in a few minutes, thanks.

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:01 pm
+1
You know, given how moronic that malware anti-cheat is (can't even play the game legit, both my AV and an RGB controller for my mouse and keyboard are "cheats" apparently), I heartily recommend, since online cheating was never promoted or intended here, to just grab the crack for the game that also gets rid of EAC. At least with that one I can actually run the bloody game!

Oh and until a table is out, save-editing has already been documented in a steam guide. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedeta ... 1631076070

Bublito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bublito »

XDAvenger93 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:37 am
BoehserOnkel wrote:
+1
You know, given how moronic that malware anti-cheat is (can't even play the game legit, both my AV and an RGB controller for my mouse and keyboard are "cheats" apparently), I heartily recommend, since online cheating was never promoted or intended here, to just grab the crack for the game that also gets rid of EAC. At least with that one I can actually run the bloody game!

Oh and until a table is out, save-editing has already been documented in a steam guide. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedeta ... 1631076070
Oi thanks for that... as much as I hate HxD (I know im a pleb), still pretty good stuff untill we get a trainer or table. Thanks

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

XDAvenger93 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:37 am
BoehserOnkel wrote:
+1

yeah EAC is like xigncode 3 -focking spy/malware

:D :D

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

The major point I was trying to make and realize I failed to make it is that it might just be better to tell people to put their game in offline mode if they want to cheat, and grab the part of the crack that disables EAC. This way a table can be made without having to bypass that ugly thing, and you get rid of random crashes during the campaign ... for the most part. Toyed around with some stuff myself but it seems freezing some values can lead to crashes, as can altering them incorrectly.

Honestly I feel like I just might refund the game ... their promises of improving on everything in the original were ... complete lies.

Yes they added more factions and a FEW ships. Wohoo. Now what was taken out? Let's see: mission variety. Just 2 mission types, one of which is generic kill everything, and the other is their retarded immersion breaking MP only VP mode that makes no sense in space and that the AI can't properly handle - "pro" tip: let him get in the cap circle, line up torpedoes and nova cannons, unleash hell. The AI NEVER dodges. Customization: gone are the days of customizing and leveling each ship. Now every ship is generic, and the flagship is the only one with 2 special skills that the admiral spawns with. Their sorry excuse for taking out skillpoints, mods and skills is now generic tech tree with some ... 10 upgrades max? That all revolve around generic % bonuses. Gone are the days of increasing weapon ranges, altering the ram properties of ships, getting new tools in the arsenal for every ship.

Gone is the persistent skirmish fleet that you could level up, but that was obvious from customization vanishing. As for their promises of "larger battles" ... NOPE! Fleet sizes are about the same they were in the first game without cheats to escalate things and force the AI to spawn much larger fleets in elite mode.

And the campaigns are nothing to write home about either. Due to how generic every single gameplay system is, the lack of mission variety and the personality-less ships, they lack everything that made the campaign in the first one work. And the cherry on top of this turd is that they use the exact same generic faction intros in every campaign, it doesn't matter if you play necrons, nids or imperials, it's the same thing.

It's almost like they thought cutscenes gave the campaign personality, but in fact it was the combination of narrative and gameplay that made it work, you can have all the cutscenes you want, if your campaign plays like a boring repetitive exercise in grinding, it will suck.

But yeah ... they improved alright. On the MP mode nobody fucking played in the first one because they were too busy complaining about balance and mission types until everything got removed. Honestly I would not have minded, but they just sacrificed everything else on a mode that itself has no lifespan because of the same lack of variety, and suffers from the exact same balance and meta issues of the first game. And without the persistent fleets, people will check out far sooner, because there is nothing to work towards, and no investment. When I got a bloody Retribution in the first game I was hyped, I wanted to take it out for a spin, learn how to use it effectively and tailor my fleet around it's new crown jewel. Here? In skirmish I can just get a bunch of them and throw them into a fight randomly, then loose all of them and suffer no penalty, just grab a handful more for the next fight. And in the campaign it's the same deal, except with a pointless leveling system attached that doesn't matter anymore.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Fearlessrevolution got trainer out, its primitive but it got godmode.

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

I saw the save game editor, but hexidecibel file editting is too much for me. And trying to dig around in it's data files went as well as could be expected. I Cri

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

the fleet value is 4 bytes

[Link]

[Link]

even the battleplans value (a lot of adresses - i think it was like 15 - i changed all and it worked)

add: i maybe have to say im using a crack because i dont like EAC spyware ;)

XDAvenger93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XDAvenger93 »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:44 pm
the fleet value is 4 bytes

[Link]

[Link]

even the battleplans value (a lot of adresses - i think it was like 15 - i changed all and it worked)

add: i maybe have to say im using a crack because i dont like EAC spyware ;)
Right, that's easy. But that's only half the problem. Leadership is the real problematic one to find. The one that dictates how many points you can spawn in one battle in terms of ships. Otherwise you can have some amazing large 20 ship fleets, but when you actually deploy, only a fraction of them will spawn.

Oh and in case it wasn't obvious, yes I have had to crack an original copy of the game because I will be in a grave before I start disabling completely random bits of software and hardware up to and including my AV just to play a sodding game because they had the wonderful idea to include a bloody malware piece of garbage like EAC.