RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.6) (2019.12.24)

Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Cyphanix said:
Is there a way to create an item/weapon without having to highlight an item your inventory to replace it? as in just spawn it in an empty space of your inventory.
CursedToast posted a table that lets you modify inventory slots. You just have to change it so it shows as hex, and set it to be an AoB type (length 17). The reason why I say 17 is because the last byte in the AoB is the value for an item. So you can modify that value to have more than 1 of it. (ammo inside a gun, or the boards that you can use to cover up windows, etc).

Cielos

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
@all
Update6
- added game player time mod. made based on the info CJBok shared.
- added LUA to register 3 custom types for the game player time mod temperately (will be removed on next CE start). you have to allow CE to run the LUA for easy time setting via game player time mod.
- added additional scripts/pointers shared by CJBok and gir489.
- changed the default key combination for theslow motion script.
- removed a useless structure.
remember to say thanks and/or rep them!

S

Sakurarozu

Expert Cheater
anyone know how unlock the classic costumes?

D

DarkFearless

Cheater
HylianZ said:
Nope, but I did find out you can "upgrade" the infinite SMG to be silenced, with a table.
Do you mind sharing with us how this is done? =O.

Okay, now I'm sounding like a needy child. Lol.

E

Eguzky

Noobzor
I'm probably going to get laughed at but:

I'm a wuss a horror games, trying to play RE2 (It was a gift).

I have found I'm mostly okay...Except Mr X really, REALLY creeps me out for some reason. (I think I know why, but that's RL and TMI and I'll just stop there)

I just can't do the cat & mouse stuff. Even knowing I can down him in one hit; if I can't see him, I just stress too much. x.x

That said..Could someone make a Table (or add to this one) to either lock Mr X in place (disable his AI?), or prevent him from standing up once he's knocked down?
I assume his standing up is either timer based (when downed, stay down for 30 seconds or some such)
Or it's an invisible health bar (when empty: play staggered animation. Refill at <x> hp/s. When full: get back up)

If anyone tries: Thank you!

If not: Ah well, sucks to be me.

Either way, thanks for reading this :)

HylianZ

HylianZ

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
It does, but oh well.

headshot0052

headshot0052

Expert Cheater
pls,update the table and add round handle id to ct inventory swap in "highlighted item (no aobscan"

gir489

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
DarkFearless said:
I noticed it changes the SMG's picture on inventory to a shotgun picture XD.
I believe that's because it's HUNK's SMG during the tapes (they're rendered in-engine, that's how the game keeps track of that internally.

Ownsin

Ownsin

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Guys, for some reason I'm invulnerable in the game. Nothing can damage me and anything that physically attacks me just passes through me as if they didn't hit me. I don't know how I did this. Maybe because I was fiddling with OP's table. Can anyone please tell me how to get back to normal and be attacked normally? I tried closing the table and loading back to my save. It didn't seem to matter.

teinousi

teinousi

Expert Cheater
Damn it who the creater make a secret script ? and now every enemy just cannot move !!!

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=rDVK_PaalPk&feature=share

Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Cyphanix said:
Guys, for some reason I'm invulnerable in the game. Nothing can damage me and anything that physically attacks me just passes through me as if they didn't hit me. I don't know how I did this. Maybe because I was fiddling with OP's table. Can anyone please tell me how to get back to normal and be attacked normally? I tried closing the table and loading back to my save. It didn't seem to matter.
Turn off the undead script. (Don't just close the table, actually turn off the script).

I mentioned this earlier already in a previous post that the undead script eventually makes you act like a ghost where attacks go through you. And even if an attack connects, it won't be registered by the game as having taken damage. It's pretty cool tbh. :p

Ownsin

Ownsin

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Exeter said:
Cyphanix said:
Turn off the undead script. (Don't just close the table, actually turn off the script).

I mentioned this earlier already in a previous post that the undead script eventually makes you act like a ghost where attacks go through you. And even if an attack connects, it won't be registered by the game as having taken damage. It's pretty cool tbh. :p
I have it turned off. I unchecked everything in the table and then closed cheat engine. It doesn't matter all attacks sill go through me like nothing.

teinousi

teinousi

Expert Cheater
[/quote]

Do u have my issue ? now I cannot go to next arena becasue some event that William or Jake muller need to chasing me but now they won't ..... :cry: