2 cheats in FapCEO DL (by NUTAKU)

K

kimochi1520

What is cheating?
I found 2 stuff can hack by Cheat Engine
-> The fist one is the "Level Of Company", you can hack that but your blue scraps not up . you just need to upgrade your char 1 or 2 lvl to take some scraps
-> the seccond is the "Reply Limit".You can hack that to got unlimite reply to character, but your item you roll in chest not unlimite
I just found this yesterday and try it to unlock full message and picture, it really work. hope you work
[/img][/img][/img]

O

omarpuyol

What is cheating?
can u tell me how to hack that by cheatengine with steps

regitfez

regitfez

What is cheating?
An update in case you aren't aware, you can edit the amount of keys you have and open infinite amount of chests... :)

M

mattis777

What is cheating?
Been loving this game recently! I have a hard time editing values such as keys and reply limits. If anyone could PM me with some more info I would greatly appreciate it! Maybe just some general pointers in how you came across the editable values would even help!

GreenHouse

GreenHouse

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
mattis777 said:
Been loving this game recently! I have a hard time editing values such as keys and reply limits. If anyone could PM me with some more info I would greatly appreciate it! Maybe just some general pointers in how you came across the editable values would even help!
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10908