Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
393
We're not talking about receiving the titles/items.

We're talking about the achievement where you have to wear the bunny ears for 5 hours.
 
C

CVagts

Cheater
Joined
May 12, 2017
Messages
27
Aceta Mino said:
Exeter said:
I haven't gotten all the Bunny Hats yet, but I was wondering if simply putting the in-game timer ahead for 5 hours would work for that. (Save game after that, and reload it).
already tried that, didn't do it. it's gotta be on a separate timer/flag
Same thing for the Speedster achievement. I tried editing my timer to ~13 hours, then fought Duke again, no achievement.
 
B

BBK

Noobzor
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
12
Has anyone found the pointers for combo hits or battles escaped? Need them for the joke weapons and I'm pretty lazy :p
 
Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
393
BBK said:
Has anyone found the pointers for combo hits or battles escaped? Need them for the joke weapons and I'm pretty lazy :p
Max. Number of Hits:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      76740
      <Description>"Max. Number of Hits"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+117C880</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Total Escapes:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      76746
      <Description>"Total Escapes"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+117C894</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
I'll add these to my table later.

[Edit]
v2.5 added with Records stuff.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
E

eugene9

Cheater
Joined
Mar 24, 2018
Messages
45
Anyway of playing as Dhaos? I mean, character model and animations
 
B

BBK

Noobzor
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
12
Thanks for adding those to your table Exeter!
 
N

nightmare3

Cheater
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Messages
34
CVagts said:
Aceta Mino said:
Exeter said:
I haven't gotten all the Bunny Hats yet, but I was wondering if simply putting the in-game timer ahead for 5 hours would work for that. (Save game after that, and reload it).
already tried that, didn't do it. it's gotta be on a separate timer/flag
Same thing for the Speedster achievement. I tried editing my timer to ~13 hours, then fought Duke again, no achievement.
i believe that this is the Bunny Hats achievement because of the condition that the timer reset on:
1- the time will only start if all 4 character ware the hat.
2-the 4 character are a)Rita b)judith c)yuri d)Estellise.
3-the timer will reset of any character un-ware the hat.
4-the timer will reset of you load a save.
5- the timer address is located on the record sector of memory (the address for Distance Traveled -c).

can u test address:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      78889
      <Description>"No description"</Description>
      <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="7FF6C432C8B0"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+117C8B0</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
value:time
0803 :14.24 S
0901 :16.11 S
 
Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
393
Might be handy for people chasing titles without using a title unlocker and don't want to spend hours grinding Fatal Strikes for each character:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      78912
      <Description>"[ Fatal Strike Data ]"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          78894
          <Description>"Yuri: Fatal Strikes"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>TOV_DE.exe+11816F4</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          78913
          <Description>"Estelle: Fatal Strikes"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>TOV_DE.exe+118579C</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          78896
          <Description>"Karol: Fatal Strikes"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>TOV_DE.exe+1189844</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          78897
          <Description>"Rita: Fatal Strikes"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>TOV_DE.exe+118D8EC</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          78898
          <Description>"Raven: Fatal Strikes"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>TOV_DE.exe+1191994</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          78895
          <Description>"Judith: Fatal Strikes"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>TOV_DE.exe+1195A3C</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          78899
          <Description>"Repede: Fatal Strikes"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>TOV_DE.exe+1199AE4</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          78900
          <Description>"Flynn: Fatal Strikes"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>TOV_DE.exe+119DB8C</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          78901
          <Description>"Patty: Fatal Strikes"</Description>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>TOV_DE.exe+11A1C34</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
These hold the amount of Fatal Strikes performed by each character. Set it to 100 to get all their respective 'Fatal Strike' titles after finishing a battle.
 
Rogus

Rogus

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Messages
53
Hey everyone I've found out a problem trying to put all the useful code posted in this thread, I've removed some clones of same code and updated some. And it reaches out to the size 598kb my version of cheat engine is 6.8.3, it takes ages to load after opening the process of TOV. Steam version btw. Thanks for all the hard work.
 
Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
393
Rogus said:
Hey everyone I've found out a problem trying to put all the useful code posted in this thread, I've removed some clones of same code and updated some. And it reaches out to the size 598kb my version of cheat engine is 6.8.3, it takes ages to load after opening the process of TOV. Steam version btw. Thanks for all the hard work.
Hmm not sure what to tell you. I made a compilation for personal use in my game, but never have any problems loading the tables. It happens when you attach it to the game only? Or does it happen when activating a certain table option?




Unrelated:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      78914
      <Description>"Repede: Succesful 'Thievery'"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+1199AE8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
The above table entry lets you change the amount of succesful times you stole an item with Repede's Thievery arte. Set this to 100 and after winning a battle you will unlock Repede's 'Big Dog Bandit' title.
 
Rogus

Rogus

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Messages
53
Exeter said:
Rogus said:
Hey everyone I've found out a problem trying to put all the useful code posted in this thread, I've removed some clones of same code and updated some. And it reaches out to the size 598kb my version of cheat engine is 6.8.3, it takes ages to load after opening the process of TOV. Steam version btw. Thanks for all the hard work.
Hmm not sure what to tell you. I made a compilation for personal use in my game, but never have any problems loading the tables. It happens when you attach it to the game only? Or does it happen when activating a certain table option?




Unrelated:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      78914
      <Description>"Repede: Succesful 'Thievery'"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+1199AE8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
The above table entry lets you change the amount of succesful times you stole an item with Repede's Thievery arte. Set this to 100 and after winning a battle you will unlock Repede's 'Big Dog Bandit' title.
When I open the table and choose the process tov_DE.exe but never attached to the process it says not responding and after prompts out that confirmation screen it also says not responding and takes ages to click ok.
 
A

Alexia

Noobzor
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
7
I'll probably ask this for the last time now.
Would it be possible to port over the enemy HP multiplier from the Tales of Berseria table?
And would it also be possible to make a time freeze for the coliseum?
 
Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
393
Alexia said:
I'll probably ask this for the last time now.
Would it be possible to port over the enemy HP multiplier from the Tales of Berseria table?
And would it also be possible to make a time freeze for the coliseum?
The timers in this game are completely random and all over the place. You can manually find the time for each 'instance' (similar to Repede's boarding game), but doing another battle or instance or whatever you want to call it, will put the time in a completely different region of the memory. Someone can probably make some sort of AoB scan for it, but I personally wouldn't even know where to begin for it.

With all the stuff available though, do you really need a time freeze for the coliseum? Just multiply your damage if you're having issues, or set the difficulty to Easy.
 
Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
393
I found a bunch of addresses related to the Play Time. I'm unsure of one of these, but I'm pretty sure about the other two.'

I'll add all of this stuff and the previous things I posted to my table later.


The first one; unknown what this one does exactly. It does increase when the game isn't paused. Loading an older game does reduce the value, and as previously mentioned - the values go up as time passes in-game.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      78920
      <Description>"Unknown timer"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+117D758</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Next up we have a hidden counter that keeps track of your current run of the game. This is important for the achievement where you have to clear the game in under 15 hours. I haven't actually tested it for the achievement yet, but I've done comparisons over multiple saves, and it seems to match up with those runs. (Closely related to the current total of all cleared games observed on a per save basis).
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      78921
      <Description>"Hidden 'Play Time' counter (Current playthrough)"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+117D7D0</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Last but not least, we have the 'Current Session' timer. This is the time you see in parentheses in the main menu, right next to your total play time. Not really sure if it has any importance, but thought I'd list it anyway.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      78922
      <Description>"Current Session Timer"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+11A1DC8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
 
N

narumimai

What is cheating?
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
1
Hello, I have one question.
There is a table modifying the number of encounters made in the game. But it seems there's also a value for the number of encounters every characters had which is translated in percentage of how many % that character has been used in the record.

Did anyone found the address for those number of encounters per characters?
 
Top