Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

A

Asuma

Cheater
100% Monster Collection. I don't suppose that's possible is it?

T

tizzio

@Geordan9 i can't wait for it :D

Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Geordan9 said:
Exeter said:
That's a bit annoying. I still have to update my Synthesis material pointers so they work with the AoB script. Guess I'll have to prioritize that for now over playing first.
We'll get to see my AoB scripts in action :cool:
I have faith. :p

Rogus

Rogus

Expert Cheater
So how to stop updates on steam?

Foomy

Foomy

Cheater
Are there codes to edit kill count in Fell Arms wep?

MasterVegito

MasterVegito

Expert Cheater
Can a cheta be made for that fucking dice master minigame

L

Lathia

What is cheating?
I must be blind, but can anyone show me how to change party member levels? I over leveled too much, game is too easy now.

Z

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
So not sure if anyone posted this yet, but here's Fake Gald for the EX dungeon. You can edit it to 15 and go straight to the final room.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <Description>"False Gald"</Description>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+117A6B8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

A

Asuma

Cheater
Lathia said:
I must be blind, but can anyone show me how to change party member levels? I over leveled too much, game is too easy now.
Use one of tables to set the difficulty to Unknown.

A

Asuma

Cheater
Feck. I don't suppose there's way to toggle flags? I missed my chance to get to the ex dungeon..

T

tizzio

@zachillios thanks :D , yes someone already created a global script for have infinite items but of course is always good to have more than one alternative

Z

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
So I went ahead and updated my table. Fixed a lot of things, I also got what I believe to be all the costume titles unlocked, so if you just cared about those and didn't want to have costumes for other characters on, you can just select the costumes option to unlock those. I also tracked down enemies defeated for each character so you can hack fell arm damage. Also added in my cooking EXP script. Note that having it on gives you quick 3 stars, but you need to turn it off and then cook the food again to get it to mastered. I think this is my last work for the game, I can't think of anything else I need. I'll update it when the patch hits, but please don't spam me with "why doesn't this work" when the patch goes out. Will get it done, just don't patch if you don't wanna wait. Enjoy.

Attachments

T

tizzio

@zachillios thanks and don't worry :D , i imagined that sooner or later the patch would come , well for various reasons i will always have the basic version of the game , in any case i would like to know something : can you explain me in general why is hard to turn a non playable character , in a playable character ?

T

tizzio

@zachillios also you said that you have invented all you could think about to enjoy this game , but never forget about the script to use all the artes freely that Geordan9 created , that script is fundamental as well because it accomplish something that none ever considered possible untill now , to use the mystic and the brust artes freely without any limitation , i hope that you and all the other people in this post are using that script as well , i mean more you will fight against the bosses that can use the mystic artes , more you will notice that those bastards can use them whatever they please , while you can only use them by undergo certain conditions and limitations , and that sucks because it also mean that you can't fight whatever you want , so yeah , this is a little remind from me :D

T

tizzio

@zachillios i am testing the latest cheat table you created , for some reasons the costume script don't work for all the characters , for example , rita doesn't have her aspio mage's suit in the list , now i will try the overlimit scripts, i also noticed that repeede still don't have some skills even after i use the all skills script , but maybe i did something wrong