[COMPLETED] [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

mldt-f1

Cheater
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Game Name: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
Game Engine: Unreal
Game Version: 1.01
Options Required: Cheat Table with:
  • Unlimited Action Points
  • Mutation Points
  • Crap Pointer
  • Artefacts Pointer
  • Med Kit Pointer
  • Weapons Parts Pointer
  • Itens Pointer
Steam Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/760060/Mutant_Year_Zero_Road_to_Eden/
Other Info: [wiki]Guacamelee[/wiki]
[steam]760060[/steam]
 

PlayerGmon

Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Wouldn't mind 1 hit kills, some enemies can be crazy damage sponges
 

LillyanaKabal

Expert Cheater
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
147
Reaction score
11
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

+1 on this. Tried to find Scrap addresses myself, but that didn't go so well.
 

aabw

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

+1
 

yusiwen

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

+1

Some battles in this game are really driving me crazy!
 

mldt-f1

Cheater
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

LillyanaKabal said:
+1 on this. Tried to find Scrap addresses myself, but that didn't go so well.
Search for crap in 3 tabs, one in 4 bytes, other in 2 bytes and byte, after reduced the options change all the valor you found to what you want, now i have 10k crap 99 medkit 999 weapons parts
 

yusiwen

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

mldt-f1 said:
LillyanaKabal said:
+1 on this. Tried to find Scrap addresses myself, but that didn't go so well.
Search for crap in 3 tabs, one in 4 bytes, other in 2 bytes and byte, after reduced the options change all the valor you found to what you want, now i have 10k crap 99 medkit 999 weapons parts
Can you describe it more specificly? "after reduced the options change all the valor..", what does this mean? Thanks
 

mldt-f1

Cheater
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

yusiwen said:
mldt-f1 said:
LillyanaKabal said:
+1 on this. Tried to find Scrap addresses myself, but that didn't go so well.
Search for crap in 3 tabs, one in 4 bytes, other in 2 bytes and byte, after reduced the options change all the valor you found to what you want, now i have 10k crap 99 medkit 999 weapons parts
Can you describe it more specificly? "after reduced the options change all the valor..", what does this mean? Thanks
do you know how to make a value search and change the valors? (basic cheat engine knowledge)

my english is not good to give a good explain how to do
 

LillyanaKabal

Expert Cheater
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
147
Reaction score
11
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Tried scanning in three tabs, byte, 2 bytes 4 bytes. Found some values, so I changed them and nothing happened. It seems values are complex enough for me to have to wait for a table.
 

mldt-f1

Cheater
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

LillyanaKabal said:
Tried scanning in three tabs, byte, 2 bytes 4 bytes. Found some values, so I changed them and nothing happened. It seems values are complex enough for me to have to wait for a table.
when i've done i found 2 address with same values in each tab, but the address was the same but i've add the 6 address and changed them, before them i've tried with byte, then 2 bytes and then 4 bytes, in this way doesent work to me, so i've change the 6 address in same time, byte 2 bytes and 4bytes
 

mldt-f1

Cheater
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

LillyanaKabal said:
Tried scanning in three tabs, byte, 2 bytes 4 bytes. Found some values, so I changed them and nothing happened. It seems values are complex enough for me to have to wait for a table.
something like that

in the last pic i've clicked in new scan and lost the values

 

mldt-f1

Cheater
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

the "???" its because i was closed the game
 

LillyanaKabal

Expert Cheater
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
147
Reaction score
11
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Yep. That is exactly what I did. Got some values that changed nothing and the third scan was just empty.
 

Engineerferret

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

LillyanaKabal said:
Yep. That is exactly what I did. Got some values that changed nothing and the third scan was just empty.
No need to search 3 tabs, they get same addresses anyway. You need to change the value in memory view mode to make them effective. Also, scrap, med, and weapon addresses are adjacent. It helps you to locate the correct address.
 

LillyanaKabal

Expert Cheater
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
147
Reaction score
11
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Memory View and Adjacent values are beyond my ken. I beseech the benediction of those greater than I in this.
 

Engineerferret

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

LillyanaKabal said:
Memory View and Adjacent values are beyond my ken. I beseech the benediction of those greater than I in this.
simplified steps.
1. right click results choose memory address
2. change the first bit value (upper left) to FF
done
 

LillyanaKabal

Expert Cheater
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
147
Reaction score
11
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Weapon Parts is a nice, easy, 4 byte change. I got that down. Not enough scrap to try get the values for Medkits, and scrap is being obstinate and outright refusing everything I try...
 

LillyanaKabal

Expert Cheater
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
147
Reaction score
11
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden





I can't seem to find memory address on either box, while it is still up there or after it has been added. Scrap, is crazy.
 

angelspire

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Everything aside from Scrap is 4-bytes simple. 2 scans enough to find. Scrap not working with the latest Steam update.
 

crimsonsdws

What is cheating?
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Re: [REQ] Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

was able to add scrap with 2 tabs, one 4 byte and one 2 byte (also tried 3rd tab with 1 byte but the tab came up empty)

didn't work in the zone the first try but was able to get it to work while in the shop on the Ark.

Scan for the starting value of scrape in both tabs, spend some scrap and scan again. Was able to find 2 of the same entries in both 4 byte and 2 byte. added both addresses and change the values of both simultaneously and viola it worked.

Thanks for all of the helpful pointers from this tread.
 
Top