Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
CE is completely clean. The install does have optional "offers" which you can bypass by running the setup offline or clicking NO to them during install.

The Github file i linked to is completely free of those offers.

K

Kevinfre

What is cheating?
Having problems downloading. Are there any cheats for android bootie calls

Wolverin666

Wolverin666

Noobzor
Cannot downloadCheatEngine 6.8.2 new version, becouse ESET Nod32 always warn for FusionCore.AG virus on the exe.

STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
Wolverin666 said:
Cannot downloadCheatEngine 6.8.2 new version, becouse ESET Nod32 always warn for FusionCore.AG virus on the exe.
Because it's a bundled installer.

J

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
Can also use the manual version but it comes with some extra steps. :)
https://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php

https://www.cheatengine.org/download/CheatEngine682_MissingSetup.rar
(Please note that you need to clear your registry manually if you ran a previous version of CE and make sure that the folder CE is extracted to is writable. Also, in windows 10 make sure you add execute access rights to the folder for the win10 app user account)
I recommend checking the main page too for about a week or so after the new version is released just in case it notes any minor patches. :)
(Nothing for 6.8.1 or 6.8.2 though so probably no immediate issues that have to be fixed.)

EDIT: Installer is recommended though since it will be handling things automatically but some software security solutions are what they are even with a signed binary or even a signed installer for the program.

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Just read the messages on your computer, especially when running something with admin rights like an installer.
When you just click yes to everything, you tend to get stuff you didn't want.
It literally says "Install Additional Software" in the header.

M

MatsuTaka

Novice Cheater
QUESTION:
Wondering what repercussion should I know if I happened to put newer CE installation on top of the older one?

I usually uninstalled the older version, then install the newer version - today, I've just downloaded the latest 6.8.3, and just installed it on top of the older 6.7.x...

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
It works fine, I have 3 installed. The main thing is the new one becomes the default for CT files and shortcuts.

H

HackerX

Noobzor
STN, what the hell? It would be nice to talk to people before you delete their thread. :eek: :x

STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
HackerX said:
STN, what the hell? It would be nice to talk to people before you delete their thread. :eek: :x
Huh?

H

HackerX

Noobzor
STN said:
HackerX said:
Huh?
My thread in the cheat engine section about uneven bytes value types was deleted. No one even said anything about it before it was deleted.
I wanted to keep it up to let people post any new value types scripts that they find or make.

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
HackerX said:
My thread in the cheat engine section about uneven bytes value types was deleted. No one even said anything about it before it was deleted.
I wanted to keep it up to let people post any new value types scripts that they find or make.
Seems to be there now. http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=8869

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HackerX

Noobzor
TheyCallMeTim13 said:
HackerX said:
Seems to be there now. http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=8869

Last edited by a moderator:
LPenos

LPenos

What is cheating?
Thank you, guys!
Working on the latest Steam legit release (the free one, actually)