Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Y

Yonas

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
5
All Hash ID's of important items from Episode 2 I have

Cursed Gorgoneion (DLC2.2) Sword Cursed Gorgoneion 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C09B5
Hades's Executioner (DLC2.2) Heavy Balded Hades's Executioner 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C091A
Staff of the Dead (DLC2.2) Staff Staff of the Dead 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0933
Helmet of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Head Helmet of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C096D
Chestplate of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Torso Chestplate of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0957
Gauntlets of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Arms Gauntlets of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0978
Waistband of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Waist Waistband of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0962
Boots of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Legs Boots of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C094C
Cursed Bow of Hades (DLC2.2) Bow Cursed Bow of Hades 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C09CE
Cursed Spear of Achilles (DLC2.2) Spear Cursed Spear of Achilles 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C099C
Cursed Mace of Herakles (DLC2.2) Heavy Blunt Cursed Mace of Herakles 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0983
Monger's Dominator (DLC2.2) Heavy Blunt Monger's Dominator 1 Epic 000001B3B8B722F6
Cyclops's Eyepatch (DLC2.2) Head Cyclops's Eyepatch 1 Epic 000001B3B8B722D2
Testikles's Nutcracker (DLC2.2) Heavy Blunt Testikles's Nutcracker 1 Epic 000001B3B8B722DD
Crown of Hades (DLC2.2) Head Crown of Hades 1 Legendary 000001B3404E9343
 
A

AVALA1994

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
6
Yonas said:
All Hash ID's of important items from Episode 2 I have

Cursed Gorgoneion (DLC2.2) Sword Cursed Gorgoneion 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C09B5
Hades's Executioner (DLC2.2) Heavy Balded Hades's Executioner 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C091A
Staff of the Dead (DLC2.2) Staff Staff of the Dead 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0933
Helmet of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Head Helmet of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C096D
Chestplate of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Torso Chestplate of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0957
Gauntlets of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Arms Gauntlets of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0978
Waistband of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Waist Waistband of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0962
Boots of the Fallen (DLC2.2) Fallet Set Legs Boots of the Fallen 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C094C
Cursed Bow of Hades (DLC2.2) Bow Cursed Bow of Hades 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C09CE
Cursed Spear of Achilles (DLC2.2) Spear Cursed Spear of Achilles 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C099C
Cursed Mace of Herakles (DLC2.2) Heavy Blunt Cursed Mace of Herakles 1 Legendary 000001AFCB9C0983
Monger's Dominator (DLC2.2) Heavy Blunt Monger's Dominator 1 Epic 000001B3B8B722F6
Cyclops's Eyepatch (DLC2.2) Head Cyclops's Eyepatch 1 Epic 000001B3B8B722D2
Testikles's Nutcracker (DLC2.2) Heavy Blunt Testikles's Nutcracker 1 Epic 000001B3B8B722DD
Crown of Hades (DLC2.2) Head Crown of Hades 1 Legendary 000001B3404E9343
can we add items without own dlc's ? i tryed and i cant add
 
G

Grubbs008

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
10
poopmachine420 said:
Does anyone have the id for the red isu commander armor ? from the ep 3 atlantis dlc
thanks
000001B9B59C3140 Epic
This might be it, or the other one. I myself am looking for the black isu commander armor. I got the darker one with green lights, red one with yellow, but the black one does not drop. It's been really irritating.
 
J

Jack Gray

Novice Cheater
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
19
Grubbs008 said:
poopmachine420 said:
Does anyone have the id for the red isu commander armor ? from the ep 3 atlantis dlc
thanks
000001B9B59C3140 Epic
This might be it, or the other one. I myself am looking for the black isu commander armor. I got the darker one with green lights, red one with yellow, but the black one does not drop. It's been really irritating.
That is the Green one. Can you post all the Hash id's you have of the red set? Or to be exact only the Chest piece and the boots, because they are the only ones missing from the list that has been posted on the previous page.
 
A

AVALA1994

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
6
i cant add DLC items, is it because i not own DLC's and season pass????
 
S

slayer0527

Expert Cheater
Joined
Sep 29, 2017
Messages
78
AVALA1994 said:
i cant add DLC items, is it because i not own DLC's and season pass????
Why are you asking this again and again? You already answered your own question in your earlier post.
 
A

AVALA1994

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
6
slayer0527 said:
AVALA1994 said:
i cant add DLC items, is it because i not own DLC's and season pass????
Why are you asking this again and again? You already answered your own question in your earlier post.
why do you care ?
 
Symz

Symz

What is cheating?
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
2
Could anyone share hash id of Dikastes's perk bonus set, which is become Isu enhanced for 15 second when hit (60 second cooldown)? Not the nerf one with 120 second cooldown. Thanks.
 
V

v1rtu2004

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
5
Hi !

I think i ***** my game. I already got stentor for my ship via CE.

Now I am stuck at the quest "the conquerer". After loading screen I cant move or do anything besides leaving the game.

I know I am supposed to meet him on top of the hill and I assume somehwat sinceI already have him on the adrestia the game internal checks go crazy.

Does anyone have an idea how I can remove him? I tried to donwgrade him to rare but I still cant dismiss him. Anyway to delete/replace him?

I even downloaded the whole game again and made a fresh install of it, its the only quests which has this issue, every other thing in the game works perfectly.

Therefore I hope anyone has an idea how I can resolve this.

Thank you!
 
Symz

Symz

What is cheating?
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
2
v1rtu2004 said:
Hi !

I think i ***** my game. I already got stentor for my ship via CE.

Now I am stuck at the quest "the conquerer". After loading screen I cant move or do anything besides leaving the game.

I know I am supposed to meet him on top of the hill and I assume somehwat sinceI already have him on the adrestia the game internal checks go crazy.

Does anyone have an idea how I can remove him? I tried to donwgrade him to rare but I still cant dismiss him. Anyway to delete/replace him?

I even downloaded the whole game again and made a fresh install of it, its the only quests which has this issue, every other thing in the game works perfectly.

Therefore I hope anyone has an idea how I can resolve this.

Thank you!
Go to https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=8309&start=225 and look for inventory wiper on budabum post.
 
V

v1rtu2004

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
5
hm seems like it does not work or I made a mistake getting the inventory read. after running the script it found 0 so there is nothing to delete.
 
R

ramitoedits

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
12
if anyone has the hash id's to the black commander isu armors I'd love them forever :p
 
V

v1rtu2004

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
5
It worked! I could delete stentor. I forgot to change the hashid in the script.

bad news is bug is still existing. Still can't move after the quest loading finished...
 
R

ramitoedits

Noobzor
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
12
ramitoedits said:
if anyone has the hash id's to the black commander isu armors I'd love them forever :p
Its come to my attention that there is no black commander isu variant, but if someone could post the whole blue variant that would be equally appreciated.
 
D

Dgybrill

What is cheating?
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
3
can someone search for all the "normal" (non legendary) items from ep3 od fate of atlantis? i realy want all of the customizations,but drops arent on my side xD
 
Top