OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

A

awpmybae

Cheater
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
26
Rarr said:
jonaaa said:
retro said:
did this console can summon a case in the game :3
Please read the previous posts.

You CAN'T SUMMON CASES WITH THE CONSOLE.
Yes you can.

summon BP_ModCase_C
summon BP_RangedWeaponCaseTest_C
Bonus tip, you can summon the ranged weapon cases right into the back of the truck.

PS: Congrats on making me make an account here, jonaaa :D
Wow i've been waiting for this lol.. Thank you
 
cungkringg

cungkringg

Novice Cheater
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
21
Wow very nice works so far!

Btw anyone know the codes to get things like Component, Chemical, Metal all of that, for crafting using the console?
 
SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,490
Syncing you with the 3DM drama: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=5813657&pid=220650042

And here's my post, before it gets deleted:



Tell you what, lqwjianghu - - when you start "defending" your people against 1 PERSON and conveniently use the "Chinese people" to cover your punitive drive, you're becoming pretty much racist. Tell me where the difference is and I will happily apologize. I don't really see how bringing justice to some cause for YOUR people is different than racism. Twisting words? Sure. Communism is all about that. Let's see what you do next: remove any content YOUR people copied from FRF to 3DM, delete or ban my account - OR - do nothing about it. Just think of the reputation you'll lose by not siding with the Chinese in this ;)

One last time: I have nothing against Chinese or China; I don't hate them; I don't judge them; the more I think about it, I appreciate them for the extraordinary work they've done in RE (see unpack.cn; been a long-time member there). What I do hate about some of the Chinese - NOT ALL - is the elitism; the need to share without explaining, thus the need to demonstrate they're the best; the paranoia, the mentality that their work is unique and can easily be copied by others; the strong discriminating patriotism. That. If you are Chinese and don't find yourself in what you just read, then that's the reason I said "some".
 
L

ldsdrive

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
16
SunBeam said:
Syncing you with the 3DM drama: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=5813657&pid=220650042

And here's my post, before it gets deleted:



Tell you what, lqwjianghu - - when you start "defending" your people against 1 PERSON and conveniently use the "Chinese people" to cover your punitive drive, you're becoming pretty much racist. Tell me where the difference is and I will happily apologize. I don't really see how bringing justice to some cause for YOUR people is different than racism. Twisting words? Sure. Communism is all about that. Let's see what you do next: remove any content YOUR people copied from FRF to 3DM, delete or ban my account - OR - do nothing about it. Just think of the reputation you'll lose by not siding with the Chinese in this ;)

One last time: I have nothing against Chinese or China; I don't hate them; I don't judge them; the more I think about it, I appreciate them for the extraordinary work they've done in RE (see unpack.cn; been a long-time member there). What I do hate about some of the Chinese - NOT ALL - is the elitism; the need to share without explaining, thus the need to demonstrate they're the best; the paranoia, the mentality that their work is unique and can easily be copied by others; the strong discriminating patriotism. That. If you are Chinese and don't find yourself in what you just read, then that's the reason I said "some".
I'm sure Google Translate pretty much guarantees this will get lost in translation.
 
L

liviez05

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
13
jonaaa said:
SunBeam said:
^ Yup, just tested it ;)
Code:
[012529] Function Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission                                                       0x00000166002F85C0
[012530] EnumProperty Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission.EndMission                                        0x0000016600303D00
[012531] ByteProperty Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission.EndMission.UnderlyingType                         0x0000016600303D80
EndMission 0 (success) or 1 (failure) ;) Cheers!
Nice! Thanks for testing.
Rarr said:
jonaaa said:
Please read the previous posts.

You CAN'T SUMMON CASES WITH THE CONSOLE.
Yes you can.

summon BP_ModCase_C
summon BP_RangedWeaponCaseTest_C
Bonus tip, you can summon the ranged weapon cases right into the back of the truck.

PS: Congrats on making me make an account here, jonaaa :D
Oh hey, good job too! but it will spawn a rare crate or just a common crate?
Depends of your character level.
 
R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
134
SunBeam said:
And lastly this; a list of all the "cheats" :D -> https://pastebin.com/B9gDUrAr
Wow, do you have to memorize / type all those commands to use each one?
Code:
    Line 242:   Line 12652: [012651] Function Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.ToggleDebugShowLootContainers                                    0x00000166002FBBC0
Does this loot box? xD Want to use. So eh, what do I type?
Code:
summon BP_RangedWeaponCaseTest_C
guess I don't need to see loot crates Wow. Sunbeam you've done it! Can spawn crates directly into back of truck lol.
SunBeam said:
I'm looking for a way to define those in the Input.ini. Just gotta figure out the right syntax for UE4 (seems to be a bit different from UE3's). Also the section in which to add those binds. For example, binding Q for "exec giveammo 999" :) Will let you know :p
Thanks man, been waiting to bind Teleport to middle mouse button xD



 
SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,490
I'm looking for a way to define those in the Input.ini. Just gotta figure out the right syntax for UE4 (seems to be a bit different from UE3's). Also the section in which to add those binds. For example, binding Q for "exec giveammo 999" :) Will let you know :p
 
p1tbull

p1tbull

Novice Cheater
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
15
If I may ask, how did you manage to get all epic guns level 200? Did you modified the item level within cheatengine?

PS: Spas looks awesome! Did not have the luck to get it yet xD

Good job btw!
 
R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
134
p1tbull said:
If I may ask, how did you manage to get all epic guns level 200? Did you modified the item level within cheatengine?

PS: Spas looks awesome! Did not have the luck to get it yet xD

Good job btw!
I did not get spas until use console :O I think Spas, Metal Ice Axe were the only weapons I was missing. Yes used CE to make the weapons purple and CR 200.

@Sunbeam I cannot invite my friends when using console, and if we're in a party it disbands the party at map. How do I get people into my game?

I tried spawning summon BP_RangedWeaponCaseTest_C into truck as client, the boxes appeared, but no one got anything :'(
 
SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,490
Guess I'll have to revert the patches; that also means you won't be able to use commands in a Public game (I'll figure another way). Add me on Steam so we can test the various options. I think Private with no players = 0; Private as Host = 1; Public = 2.
 
jonaaa

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Messages
156
SunBeam said:
Guess I'll have to revert the patches; that also means you won't be able to use commands in a Public game (I'll figure another way). Add me on Steam so we can test the various options. I think Private with no players = 0; Private as Host = 1; Public = 2.
No problem, I only use console as host with my friend or solo anyway.
 
R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
134
So what works with friends?


ContentPackSetUnlocked : Bad or missing property Unlock

Unlockallmods, Unlocklibraryitem

Revive, Respawn

ToggleVisibleForAI, ToggleFallDamage, ToggleCheatsMenu, ToggleDebugCrosshairDraw

ToggleWeaponInfiniteAmmo, ToggleWeaponInfiniteSilencer

ChangePlayerSkin , RepairAllRangedWeapons , EnableCheats

Is there some sort of master command or command order I need to enable to use the certain commands?
 
jonaaa

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Messages
156
rampant_uterus said:
So what works with friends?


ContentPackSetUnlocked : Bad or missing property Unlock

Unlockallmods, Unlocklibraryitem

Revive, Respawn

ToggleVisibleForAI, ToggleFallDamage, ToggleCheatsMenu, ToggleDebugCrosshairDraw

ToggleWeaponInfiniteAmmo, ToggleWeaponInfiniteSilencer

ChangePlayerSkin , RepairAllRangedWeapons , EnableCheats

Is there some sort of master command or command order I need to enable to use the certain commands?
These commands doesn't work as i've tested (being host):
Code:
ToggleVisibleForAI, ToggleFallDamage, ToggleCheatsMenu, ToggleDebugCrosshairDraw

ToggleWeaponInfiniteAmmo, ToggleWeaponInfiniteSilencer
 
R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
134
How do I summon items w/ friends (I'm host, private lobby). When we're private and my friend tries to connect he get's Light SIgnal error (Lobby oudated)
 
Memiomy

Memiomy

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 29, 2017
Messages
149
Patch tomorrow and will start season2 next Thursday!
i heard they're working on report tools so don't cheat in public!
 
Top