Memiomy

Memiomy

Expert Cheater
in yer face lxwjianghu lol

L

lxwjianghu

Noobzor
SunBeam said:
@lxwjianghu: I did bind my phone number; for fuck's sake, check my profile. Is there or not a number leading back to +40, which is Romania? Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to post. It was meant to lead people to this topic/post rather than having some forum user copy-paste from FRF to 3DM. Were it an automated event, the post would've been removed in minutes (you said you have some automated approval/rejection process in place, taking into account regulations). Well.. it took several hours to be reviewed, thus some moderator verified it and decided it was not fit for posting. If you want to solve this, please find out what happened instead of assuming.

Here:

If you don't have any moderation power and are here to just speak in the name of 3DM, then please keep these comments to yourself. Either understand what happened here or simply just don't comment.
I forgot to tell you that 3DM has a rule that it is subjective not to post external links. Objectively speaking! Because maintaining the cost of a website requires increasing link hits. If all the clicks were earned by external links subjectively, the website might be closed down for this reason! I hope you think more about others. Just like if we Chinese publish your article in 3DM, objectively we will annotate the author's name and the external link of the article!
Every forum has its own rules and regulations, and the FRF forum has its own system. When I come here, I will abide by the FRF system. If some of my remarks violate the FRF system and are punished, I will not "greet" all the parents here!

L

lxwjianghu

Noobzor
SunBeam said:
@lxwjianghu: I did bind my phone number; for fuck's sake, check my profile. Is there or not a number leading back to +40, which is Romania? Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to post. It was meant to lead people to this topic/post rather than having some forum user copy-paste from FRF to 3DM. Were it an automated event, the post would've been removed in minutes (you said you have some automated approval/rejection process in place, taking into account regulations). Well.. it took several hours to be reviewed, thus some moderator verified it and decided it was not fit for posting. If you want to solve this, please find out what happened instead of assuming.

Here:

If you don't have any moderation power and are here to just speak in the name of 3DM, then please keep these comments to yourself. Either understand what happened here or simply just don't comment.
Finally, I have to tell you that if you need a 3DM account, you can contact me. You can use the account I sent you to try again to publish your articles and comments normally. If it is deleted again, I have nothing to say!

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
lxwjianghu said:
Chinese citizens should not attack another citizen with "language". You can arouse suspicion. When "words" violate national laws, the establishment mechanism of the forum will delete "sensitive words" which violate the law.
Okay fair enough. I didn't know that.

Sunbeam has a propensity to use colorful words which aren't easily digestible by everyone ( i have the same issue). So i can see how it might have triggered some moderator. Funnily enough, i got banned just yesterday for being too vulgar on another forum LOL (my local political forum). Some forums don't even allow the word "fuck" so understandable.

A

awpmybae

Cheater
Anyways... anyone have any idea if there’s a way to change an existing weapon ID with a new weapon say change an Eaton sniper rifle to an AIM sniper rifle ?

R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
awpmybae said:
Anyways... anyone have any idea if there’s a way to change an existing weapon ID with a new weapon say change an Eaton sniper rifle to an AIM sniper rifle ?
Yes I will try this.

It works. Simply swapping "Weapon Type" from 1 to another 100% makes it the other weapon :D 00000000220CFDC0 This is my Tec9 Weapon Type code. Can anyone share their weapon code to see if they match or if it is Unique per installation? Changing "Type" did not change it's rarity or mod slots. Only it's type! :) I'm assuming if the other weapon uses different "Mod slots" (barrel/stock) it may cause an issue? Let's test.

Trying to change an SMG into an AR crashed the game. Changing an MP5 into a Tec9 worked though :). Let me try to again change this weapon (3rd change) into a UMP.

Changing it from MP5 to Tec9 to UMP all worked. Stats changed and even appropriate attachments (Tec9 used Tec9 magazine/stock, UMP used UMP stock)

I also noticed that "Weapon Type" code changes between game launches, RIP.

RIP I also noticed that my Mod Slot code changed Today. I had been re-using the same codes for days (working) But today I notice the mod slot's code has changed.... Hmmm.

I wonder what "Weapon Data" is for then.

Question, Does this look right to you guys?

S

Sylar2k18

Noobzor
rampant_uterus said:
awpmybae said:
Yes I will try this.

It works. Simply swapping "Weapon Type" from 1 to another 100% makes it the other weapon :D 00000000220CFDC0 This is my Tec9 Weapon Type code. Can anyone share their weapon code to see if they match or if it is Unique per installation? Changing "Type" did not change it's rarity or mod slots. Only it's type! :) I'm assuming if the other weapon uses different "Mod slots" (barrel/stock) it may cause an issue? Let's test.

Trying to change an SMG into an AR crashed the game. Changing an MP5 into a Tec9 worked though :). Let me try to again change this weapon (3rd change) into a UMP.

Changing it from MP5 to Tec9 to UMP all worked. Stats changed and even appropriate attachments (Tec9 used Tec9 magazine/stock, UMP used UMP stock)

RIP I also noticed that my Mod Slot code changed Today. I had been re-using the same codes for days (working) But today I notice the mod slot's code has changed.... Hmmm.

Question, Does this look right to you guys?

how change weapon type?

A

awpmybae

Cheater
Yes I will try this.

[/quote]

I've been messing around with it trying to change a sniper rifle into AIM but i cant seem to figure it out... dont really know the "weapon type" value of AIM and like you said it changed per launch .. so i guess ill just keep running missions and hope that i get AIM sniper rifle from one of the cases lol..

A

awpmybae

Cheater
[/quote]

Yes I will try this.

[/quote]

I've been messing around with it trying to change a sniper rifle into AIM but i cant seem to figure it out... dont really know the "weapon type" value of AIM and like you said it changed per launch .. so i guess ill just keep running missions and hope that i get AIM sniper rifle from one of the cases lol..

R

retro

Noobzor
did this console can summon a case in the game :3

jonaaa

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
retro said:
Please read the previous posts.

You CAN'T SUMMON CASES WITH THE CONSOLE.

E

Evilpwn

Novice Cheater
jonaaa said:
retro said:

Um, we can something useful exclude godmode?

jonaaa

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
Evilpwn said:
jonaaa said:
retro said:

Um, we can something useful exclude godmode?
I only use God, DestroyPawns, Summon and some Metagame commands.

Memiomy

Memiomy

Expert Cheater
what you summoned? Jonaaa

R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
Does console ONLY work singleplayer private? When I am host private, and I invite a friend, Console: Command not recognized by server.