OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Messages
157
Reaction score
31
Memiomy said:
what you summoned? Jonaaa
Nothing useful, just making some fun with my friend, spawned a C4, etc.

And yes, I could make it work on Multiplayer, except the god command.
 

Memiomy

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 29, 2017
Messages
149
Reaction score
9
can i have the list of command that work when you're not host.
(i only use giveammo)
 

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,864
The God command works typing and enabling; it just has no effect. You still die. As I said a few pages back.
 

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
12
Found out you can teleport in JoD from the moment you reach above ground straight to Lincoln, Kill hurst, fire flare, and teleport to Caleb's truck.

'

We need to find a way to disable OVK's red-wall or Auto-teleport. It's cancer. I find case but I cannot go back to them sometimes. I even try Freeze Timer (countdown to join team) but that just makes it instant-teleport you back.
 

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,864
New release, check main post in several minutes :) You're gonna like this :p

L.E.1: Posted.

L.E.2: Derived from the tutorial I posted a few moments ago, I found these relationships; starting from weapon:

- my weapon:

BP_MP5_C CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.BP_MP5_C_1 | 0x000001665B7750B0

- who does this weapon belong to:

[BP_MP5_C + 0x88] -> CH_Maya_C
CH_Maya_C CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.CH_Maya_C_1 | 0x0000016658F6E390

- where is the PlayerController?

[CH_Maya_C + 458] -> PlayerController_BP_C
PlayerController_BP_C CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.PlayerController_BP_C_1 | 0x000001668E8FC040

Back to weapon, some nice thingies to inspect:

[BP_MP5_C + 420] -> BoxComponent
BoxComponent CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.BP_MP5_C_1.BoxComponent | 0x00000166387931A0

[BP_MP5_C + 458] -> AbilitySystemComponent
AbilitySystemComponent CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.BP_MP5_C_1.AbilitySystemComponent | 0x0000016690FF5D40

[BP_MP5_C + 480] -> SBZWeaponAttributeSet
SBZWeaponAttributeSet CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.BP_MP5_C_1.SBZWeaponAttributeSet | 0x000001661CDB5830

[BP_MP5_C + 490] -> SBZWeaponData
SBZWeaponData DWP_MP5.DWP_MP5 | 0x0000016606CDD300

Now that you have those offsets, further inspect those UObjects and change weapon params ;)
 

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,864
And lastly this; a list of all the "cheats" :D -> https://pastebin.com/B9gDUrAr
 

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,864
And if you check and debug what I posted at page 15, you will find that the MaxSpeedMultiplier I was talking about is here:

SBZLocomotionAttributeSet CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.CH_Maya_C_1.SBZLocomotionAttributeSet 0x000001662C167B40

+ 0x38 :p

Add that as Float (after having looked for the string; make sure you play Maya and first map; else the string will be different) to your table. Then change it from 1.0 to something else to speed up the movement :D

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Similar to the above you can find the SBZLocomotionAttributeSet of any zombie-type Pawn generated on the map and change multiplier to 0 :D LOL!
 

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Messages
157
Reaction score
31
Good job! I saw a interesting command on your pastebin:
Code:
EndMission
Theoretically this command will trigger a "mission success" without doing the whole mission? this should be useful to "farm" some rare weapons
 

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,864
^ Yup, just tested it ;)
Code:
[012529] Function Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission                                                       0x00000166002F85C0
[012530] EnumProperty Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission.EndMission                                        0x0000016600303D00
[012531] ByteProperty Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission.EndMission.UnderlyingType                         0x0000016600303D80
EndMission 0 (success) or 1 (failure) ;) Cheers!
 

Rarr

What is cheating?
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
jonaaa said:
retro said:
did this console can summon a case in the game :3
Please read the previous posts.

You CAN'T SUMMON CASES WITH THE CONSOLE.
Yes you can.

summon BP_ModCase_C
summon BP_RangedWeaponCaseTest_C
Bonus tip, you can summon the ranged weapon cases right into the back of the truck.

PS: Congrats on making me make an account here, jonaaa :D
 

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Messages
157
Reaction score
31
SunBeam said:
^ Yup, just tested it ;)
Code:
[012529] Function Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission                                                       0x00000166002F85C0
[012530] EnumProperty Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission.EndMission                                        0x0000016600303D00
[012531] ByteProperty Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission.EndMission.UnderlyingType                         0x0000016600303D80
EndMission 0 (success) or 1 (failure) ;) Cheers!
Nice! Thanks for testing.
Rarr said:
jonaaa said:
retro said:
did this console can summon a case in the game :3
Please read the previous posts.

You CAN'T SUMMON CASES WITH THE CONSOLE.
Yes you can.

summon BP_ModCase_C
summon BP_RangedWeaponCaseTest_C
Bonus tip, you can summon the ranged weapon cases right into the back of the truck.

PS: Congrats on making me make an account here, jonaaa :D
Oh hey, good job too! but it will spawn a rare crate or just a common crate?
 

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,864
Here's something else:
Code:
BP_OTWDProfileSaveData_C Transient.BP_OTWDProfileSaveData_C_1                                        0x0000016617F70F40
+F0

Read that pointer. And somewhere near +0x194 in it you will find the Skill Points :D (offset might be different for you; it's an iterator fetching it).

So: [0x16617F70F40+0xF0]+0x194 - - around it :)
 

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,864
Then:
Code:
ABP_Player_ThirdPerson_C CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.CampAnderson_Defend_TheFirstShot_02.PersistentLevel.CH_Maya_C_1.CharacterMesh0.ABP_Player_ThirdPerson_C_1 0x0000016694950000
+3EC (float)

Is Reload Speed :)
 

awpmybae

Cheater
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Rarr said:
jonaaa said:
retro said:
did this console can summon a case in the game :3
Please read the previous posts.

You CAN'T SUMMON CASES WITH THE CONSOLE.
Yes you can.

summon BP_ModCase_C
summon BP_RangedWeaponCaseTest_C
Bonus tip, you can summon the ranged weapon cases right into the back of the truck.

PS: Congrats on making me make an account here, jonaaa :D
Wow i've been waiting for this lol.. Thank you
 

cungkringg

Novice Cheater
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Wow very nice works so far!

Btw anyone know the codes to get things like Component, Chemical, Metal all of that, for crafting using the console?
 

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,481
Reaction score
1,864
Syncing you with the 3DM drama: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=5813657&pid=220650042

And here's my post, before it gets deleted:



Tell you what, lqwjianghu - - when you start "defending" your people against 1 PERSON and conveniently use the "Chinese people" to cover your punitive drive, you're becoming pretty much racist. Tell me where the difference is and I will happily apologize. I don't really see how bringing justice to some cause for YOUR people is different than racism. Twisting words? Sure. Communism is all about that. Let's see what you do next: remove any content YOUR people copied from FRF to 3DM, delete or ban my account - OR - do nothing about it. Just think of the reputation you'll lose by not siding with the Chinese in this ;)

One last time: I have nothing against Chinese or China; I don't hate them; I don't judge them; the more I think about it, I appreciate them for the extraordinary work they've done in RE (see unpack.cn; been a long-time member there). What I do hate about some of the Chinese - NOT ALL - is the elitism; the need to share without explaining, thus the need to demonstrate they're the best; the paranoia, the mentality that their work is unique and can easily be copied by others; the strong discriminating patriotism. That. If you are Chinese and don't find yourself in what you just read, then that's the reason I said "some".
 

ldsdrive

Novice Cheater
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
SunBeam said:
Syncing you with the 3DM drama: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=5813657&pid=220650042

And here's my post, before it gets deleted:



Tell you what, lqwjianghu - - when you start "defending" your people against 1 PERSON and conveniently use the "Chinese people" to cover your punitive drive, you're becoming pretty much racist. Tell me where the difference is and I will happily apologize. I don't really see how bringing justice to some cause for YOUR people is different than racism. Twisting words? Sure. Communism is all about that. Let's see what you do next: remove any content YOUR people copied from FRF to 3DM, delete or ban my account - OR - do nothing about it. Just think of the reputation you'll lose by not siding with the Chinese in this ;)

One last time: I have nothing against Chinese or China; I don't hate them; I don't judge them; the more I think about it, I appreciate them for the extraordinary work they've done in RE (see unpack.cn; been a long-time member there). What I do hate about some of the Chinese - NOT ALL - is the elitism; the need to share without explaining, thus the need to demonstrate they're the best; the paranoia, the mentality that their work is unique and can easily be copied by others; the strong discriminating patriotism. That. If you are Chinese and don't find yourself in what you just read, then that's the reason I said "some".
I'm sure Google Translate pretty much guarantees this will get lost in translation.
 

liviez05

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
jonaaa said:
SunBeam said:
^ Yup, just tested it ;)
Code:
[012529] Function Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission                                                       0x00000166002F85C0
[012530] EnumProperty Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission.EndMission                                        0x0000016600303D00
[012531] ByteProperty Starbreeze.SBZCheatManager.EndMission.EndMission.UnderlyingType                         0x0000016600303D80
EndMission 0 (success) or 1 (failure) ;) Cheers!
Nice! Thanks for testing.
Rarr said:
jonaaa said:
Please read the previous posts.

You CAN'T SUMMON CASES WITH THE CONSOLE.
Yes you can.

summon BP_ModCase_C
summon BP_RangedWeaponCaseTest_C
Bonus tip, you can summon the ranged weapon cases right into the back of the truck.

PS: Congrats on making me make an account here, jonaaa :D
Oh hey, good job too! but it will spawn a rare crate or just a common crate?
Depends of your character level.
 
Top