OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

A

awpmybae

Cheater
SunBeam said:
Check main post for the DLL (comes with injector) ;)
Awesome work Sun!

S

Sylar2k18

Noobzor
nobody find cheat for weapon case spawn ? or weapon bag spawn ?:)

A

awpmybae

Cheater
Sylar2k18 said:
I dont think anyone has that command... so guess this is the time to figure out weapon spawn cases and if possible a way to carry more than 1 weapon bag...

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
rampant_uterus said:
I type Ghost and Fly and console says stuff but no in-game change.
Already said they don't do shit (for now).
Sylar2k18 said:
For the Nth time, no. Stop asking.

jonaaa

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
impulsa said:
works perfectly except it breaks multiplayer, dunno if that's fixable. anyone who tries to join my game gets a version mismatch error. when i try to join a game it says the same thing.
I haven't tested on the legit one but on the cracked one, multiplayer works fine.

I

impulsa

Noobzor
jonaaa said:
impulsa said:
works perfectly except it breaks multiplayer, dunno if that's fixable. anyone who tries to join my game gets a version mismatch error. when i try to join a game it says the same thing.
I haven't tested on the legit one but on the cracked one, multiplayer works fine.
how do you get it working? when i inject on the map i get version errors. when i inject it in-game as host it causes insane desync and eventually disconnects everyone. when i inject in-game as non-host it tells me every command is invalid.

jonaaa

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
impulsa said:
jonaaa said:
impulsa said:
how do you get it working? when i inject on the map i get version errors. when i inject it in-game as host it causes insane desync and eventually disconnects everyone. when i inject in-game as non-host it tells me every command is invalid.
I've just injected using Cheat Engine on the main menu, the console only works as host, doesn't work as non-host (except if the host has the console enabled too.)

When you use any command when you're not the host, will say it's invalid command.

A

awpmybae

Cheater
so reading suns post i understand that with the current game client 1.0.6 this dll doesnt work cuz the console is from 1.0.5 ? or am i wrong ?...

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I said the previous version (1.0.5 patched .exe) doesn't work with 1.0.6. I posted a DLL version a few minutes ago for 1.0.6. How hard is it to read the first post in the topic? And yes, just noticed console commands don't work as client; when you connect to a game with multiple people in it the UCheatManager sequence isn't run. I'll have to invoke it separately, after LocalPlayer has been instantiated ;)

cungkringg

cungkringg

Novice Cheater
Works wonderfully for me without problems! Praiise the loooorrdd :lol:

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fun fact: I am able to create the UCheatManager UObject and any command I type (e.g.: god) says this: "Sent command to the server." :D Gotta fix one crash occurring from a CALL (first to figure out what it does).

R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
How can I bind Teleport() to middle mouse button? Also my friend use ESP see all boxes and what item is in it (Mod or Weapon) they're pre-placed and pre-determined at map start.

I

impulsa

Noobzor
rampant_uterus said:
How can I bind Teleport() to middle mouse button? Also my friend use ESP see all boxes and what item is in it (Mod or Weapon) they're pre-placed and pre-determined at map start.
do you have a link to the ESP tho

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Preliminary test shows God doesn't have any effect when sent as command to the server. Anything else does :D Ammo, Teleport, etc. :p In map with others :)

You can see the commands and people's names in the console/background.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh.. and I think I know why the God command didn't work :) Time to try it again ;) I have a feeling it does work; it's just it has a check for when playing solo (client) or online (server).

L.E.: Yeah, can fake it. Though server still syncs your HP and Stamina :) It will look like you don't get damaged.. and stamina decreases. Maybe I should focus on the spots where the checks are done (there's a bool in PlayerController being set by God).