OVERKILL's The Walking Dead - Enable Console & Cheats

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Still on it :) 70% done with the interpretation.

L

ldsdrive

Novice Cheater
SunBeam said:
I care because he created some artificial conflict by not wanting to share information with a community that works like that. Furthermore, this was a "market place" to him; given the poor English, what do you think he could've done here.. be popular with his table? It was a nice move to advertise either his work or the 3DM forum. Now that he's fetched several people from here, he's silent and gives a shit about the place he came in to advertise T_T That's why I care.

FRF is my home.
I mean, I did not expect much at all from the place that makes shitty cracks and the people that only care about being first.

L

liviez05

Noobzor
SunBeam said:
Still on it :) 70% done with the interpretation.
You know that you are my hero? xd

R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
Is there a way to make this and enable/disable certain command as to not input something destructive? Example, I only really want Teleport command and to Bind it to middle mouse button. Also, how to uninstall this, what is it editing besides .exe?

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
He's just trying to be funny. MAF, another shit face :)

R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
jonaaa said:
rampant_uterus said:
SunBeam said:
He's just trying to be funny.
I am just here for all the hacks, mpgh, unknown, 3dm, maf, fearless I don't care. I enjoy them all.
Teleport, God Mode, Summon stuff, Metagame Commands for the Main Menu etc etc...

I also like MAF stuff, i used his The Forest trainer, really good.
Console looks like it has too many commands that when trying out could break your save or progress. I just want teleport really =O

I'm in a game right now on HoHW with weapon bag and the fkn blue gate won't open even though I repaired the box on the wall and used it fully :'( so tele could bypass OVK bugs.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Teleport doesn't work if obstacles are in the way. Even map margins. And you should care, cuz statements like yours are the reason people simply start not caring as well. People like me or the other developers. Then you either whine, use whatever there is out there or wait for the next show off to feed your needs. I need to be rude. Fuck off with the psychology 101. We bust our backs and waste time, you do what.. use? Then act all 'peace to the world' n shit? Being rude is better than being a fucking hypocrite.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Instead of fixations over a visual console, think of dumped UObjects which easily help you identify structures in memory and alter their properties. Such as what that fag, zths, does. But noo.. you just use. Who cares wtf Sun or others do in there; all the same to you..

Standalone

Standalone

Noobzor
SunBeam said:
Teleport doesn't work if obstacles are in the way. Even map margins.
I managed to teleport inside the new camp from the mission you deal with the brigade, which is off limits, I was practically stuck inside the base xD

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My point is was if you have a vertical wall, fence, door or can't point properly beyond those with the non-existent crosshair.. most of the times you're teleported right before said object. Hmm.. might be able to enable some crosshair :) Is there any? Haven't played much.

R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
I use this crosshair for over 5 years: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=79111324367771454278 Have to play borderless window though

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Check main post for the DLL (comes with injector) ;)

R

rampant_uterus

Expert Cheater
SunBeam said:
Check main post for the DLL (comes with injector) ;)
Thanks. For some reason it wasn't update First post with refresh. Had to re-log. I type Ghost and Fly and console says stuff but no in-game change.

jonaaa

jonaaa

Expert Cheater
Nice job Sun, i've injected with Cheat Engine, working fine on 1.0.6.

I

impulsa

Noobzor
works perfectly except it breaks multiplayer, dunno if that's fixable. anyone who tries to join my game gets a version mismatch error. when i try to join a game it says the same thing.