Football Manger 2019

F

freefort

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Messages
24
Game Name: Football Manager 2019
Game Version:19.1.1
Options Required: Player attributes
Game/Steam Website: https://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-2019
Other Info: The attributes seem to be encoded. I tried all data type search for individual attributes with no luck. Any background on how the attributes are scored will also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
 
F

freefort

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Messages
24
Found the attributes, personality and position arrays. The table/pointers work on player profile screen. If the player is injured it does not work.
 

Attachments

U

Usop1

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
9
Hello, how to mody the Tech + Mental + Physical + Hidden ? ( it's show value that i don't see in the profil of the player.
I can just modify Height and Weight . How work can u explain ? thenks

Game Version:19.1.1
 
F

freefort

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Messages
24
Usop1 said:
Hello, how to mody the Tech + Mental + Physical + Hidden ? ( it's show value that i don't see in the profil of the player.
I can just modify Height and Weight . How work can u explain ? thenks

Game Version:19.1.1
That field shows all the visible and hidden attributes of a player as they appear in the games memory. The values in memory/table range from 5-100 while the game only shows 1-20. As a general rule of thumb the values in-game are multiplied by 5. The game does put values at non multiples of 5 like 67 or 78 in memory which is why they were hard to find initially.

To make the perfect player use: 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 5 100 100 100 100 100 100 5 100 100 100 100 100

This puts the injury proneness and dirtiness attributes to 1 (lowest) and everything else is maxed.
 
U

Usop1

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
9
And if i would see the value for use and mody other description ( ex. Rep - Home / Rep - Current / CA / PA .... ) how i can ?

Thenks a lot it's worked.
 
F

freefort

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Messages
24
Usop1 said:
And if i would see the value for use and mody other description ( ex. Rep - Home / Rep - Current / CA / PA .... ) how i can ?

Thenks a lot it's worked.
Rep fields are for popularity of the player ranging from 1-10000
CA is current ability ranging from 1-200
PA is potential ability ranging from 1-200

Anyone know how to script the table to convert a pointer to an address and freeze it?
 
W

werewolf914

What is cheating?
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
2
freefort said:
Found the attributes, personality and position arrays. The table/pointers work on player profile screen. If the player is injured it does not work.
Usop1 said:
And if i would see the value for use and mody other description ( ex. Rep - Home / Rep - Current / CA / PA .... ) how i can ?

Thenks a lot it's worked.
Would you mind telling me how did you guys make it work? I tried it on my game but the address is all ???????? and the value is nothing. Can't activate anything also as it can't figure out the address.
Game version 19.1.1 as well.
 
F

Flaxes

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
3
Sad, no realtime Editor in Cheat Engine :(
I mean, for all as in FMSE19 or FMRTE19 :(
But no crack for it:(
Maybe in CE this table will be more later?^_^
 
A

akumarudes

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
2
yeah same goes to me. did we need to do something else to use this table/pointer on football manager?. The value and address show ????? instead of numbers. mind someone tells us the correct way to use this table/pointer or is it something that prevents us to use this table/pointer?.
 
tdg6661

tdg6661

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
139
Can you discover more functions from this library? I've heard most of editor tools used it. :D
 
R

rajasinga

What is cheating?
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
4
freefort said:
Found the attributes, personality and position arrays. The table/pointers work on player profile screen. If the player is injured it does not work.

i m using this but everytime force close...
how it work??
 
O

Orchael

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
2
Do not freeze value that will crash the game
 
O

Orchael

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 22, 2018
Messages
2
akumarudes said:
yeah same goes to me. did we need to do something else to use this table/pointer on football manager?. The value and address show ????? instead of numbers. mind someone tells us the correct way to use this table/pointer or is it something that prevents us to use this table/pointer?.
If the player is injured or has a status that interferes with it will not show as editable also after editing a player you can only re-edit after continuing
 
T

thommo

Novice Cheater
Joined
Mar 16, 2018
Messages
16
hey does anyone know how to freeze ffp
 
R

rajasinga

What is cheating?
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
4
Orchael said:
Do not freeze value that will crash the game

many thanks is working now...
 
A

akumarudes

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
2
Orchael said:
akumarudes said:
yeah same goes to me. did we need to do something else to use this table/pointer on football manager?. The value and address show ????? instead of numbers. mind someone tells us the correct way to use this table/pointer or is it something that prevents us to use this table/pointer?.
If the player is injured or has a status that interferes with it will not show as editable also after editing a player you can only re-edit after continuing
ive try with a player that does not injured and had any status on them but still the table shows ???? instead of values and address.
 
Fareastver

Fareastver

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
7
akumarudes said:
Orchael said:
akumarudes said:
yeah same goes to me. did we need to do something else to use this table/pointer on football manager?. The value and address show ????? instead of numbers. mind someone tells us the correct way to use this table/pointer or is it something that prevents us to use this table/pointer?.
If the player is injured or has a status that interferes with it will not show as editable also after editing a player you can only re-edit after continuing
ive try with a player that does not injured and had any status on them but still the table shows ???? instead of values and address.
Same problem here, too. Sometimes after switching between pages it will show the address but the value were all still the same "???"
Any Idea why?
 
tdg6661

tdg6661

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
139
Fareastver said:
akumarudes said:
Orchael said:
If the player is injured or has a status that interferes with it will not show as editable also after editing a player you can only re-edit after continuing
ive try with a player that does not injured and had any status on them but still the table shows ???? instead of values and address.
Same problem here, too. Sometimes after switching between pages it will show the address but the value were all still the same "???"
Any Idea why?
Try this one http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8461&p=73262#p73262
 
Fareastver

Fareastver

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
7
tdg6661 said:
Fareastver said:
akumarudes said:
ive try with a player that does not injured and had any status on them but still the table shows ???? instead of values and address.
Same problem here, too. Sometimes after switching between pages it will show the address but the value were all still the same "???"
Any Idea why?
Try this one http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8461&p=73262#p73262
Thanks, fam. GGonna try it now, will post the result on the CT page
 
S

saveroo

What is cheating?
Joined
Feb 1, 2019
Messages
2
I found the pointer n offset for Youth Level. please add this to the table,
"fm.exe"+069BB9F8 10+18+F8+C8
 
Top