German only(!) Cheat Engine Tutorial

Marc

Marc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Reaction score
Warning: this document is in german language only!

Hi all,

since I started cheating more intensive, I made several notes, copied guides together etc. - and then I decided to glue them all together into one more or less structured documentation about cheating and to translate the content to my native language for easier use.

Credits go to all the guides I gathered my informations from. I linked to the original sources whereever possible.

best regards,
Marc

Warning: this document is in german language only!

Update 2019-01-03:
  • Reworked the Cheat Engine Tutorial and the Tutorial Game

Update 2019-02-03:
  • moved some content
  • improved information about the tutorial game
  • improved wording and fixed some typos

Attachments

B

BullyWiiPlaza

Noobzor
Reaction score
Wow, 197 pages. That's very elaborate. Definitely worth downloading :D

D

DamonDragon

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Thank you :)

Marc

Marc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Reaction score
Glad you like it :)

New release is here, clarified a few things, fixed errors, improved formatting and so on.
v1.0 had 58 downloads. So either I made very much right or the most downloaders didn't bother, hehe

So much to learn, so little time...

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The reason it has so many pages is he insisted to copy-paste a lot of information from various pages, when he could've just linked the sources. I mean.. if you're going to make a tutorial on Cheat Engine's tutorial demo, who needs SSE2 commands? Did you use MMX instructions (e.g.: movss xmm2,[eax]) in your explanations? :) There had to be someone bitching about it, didn't it? Who else better if not me? :p

Marc

Marc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Reaction score
Hehe, I have to admit that there is a lot of copy+paste, especially on some screenshots. :roll:

MMX? Hm, good idea. Should learn about that and include it.

Of course I could just link to the tutorials but I have seen to much sites vanishing from the web, so I prefer a "local copy" of the information. And, of course, a translated version which makes it easier to read than the english original sources.

But it was much more effort than I had expected when I started this thing - and I'm still not finished. And will never be, because I suck at the "hack a lua game" part, so I had to stop in the middle of that :ph34r:

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You already reference SSE2/MMX instructions. Please also check what you paste in :)