Forza Horizon 4

STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
3,763
Forza Horizon 4 | Cheat Engine Table v14/10/2018 Windows Store | Should work for future versions!

Cheats
  • Unlimited Credits


Only money but it should suffice to get all types of fast cars hehe, maybe someone else can add more.

PLEASE DON'T USE IT ONLINE!. YOU WILL GET BANNED

Microsoft has gone to great lengths to stop cheating in this game, only use it offline.

How to Use:

1. Enable the cheat while in driving mode
2.Bring up the pause menu where you can see credits.
3. See it change. Disable the cheat.

Have fun and feel free to add more cheats

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread. It took me a lot of time to make this(game has incredible anticheat and encryption and a proper pain in the ass).



Update1:

Updated for 28/10/2018 Update

Update1:

Updated for 15/11/2018 Update


How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
 

Attachments

D

demoncamber

Noobzor
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
6
Thanks for your work! Is there any easy way to make it add only a specific amount of credits like say 5mil or something low like that? Or is there only a max credit option?
 
Empress_Ravenna

Empress_Ravenna

Expert Cheater
Joined
Oct 10, 2017
Messages
209
you can edit the amounts it gives in the script, also the wheelspins wouldnt that have been a better option to cheat? nevertheless, thanks STN! and yes the anticheat isa real Pain in the ass! lol.. finished a bottle of Vodka before i cracked 1 layer for the wheelspins.. 10+ to go.. >;O
 
E

Eleiyas

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
1
Needed to make an account to post this.

This Cheat Table does indeed work for the credits, so thank you for that!

HOWEVER it also edits your level, roads discovered and potentially other things too!

My level is now 2999 and can not go any higher and when I decided to start driving to explore, it said "Roads discovered 99999999 / 531".

Just thought you should all know!

EDIT: On reload, the roads discovered did seem to refresh back to normal. Need to see if everything else does too.
 
mseabird

mseabird

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
2
Eleiyas said:
Needed to make an account to post this.

This Cheat Table does indeed work for the credits, so thank you for that!

HOWEVER it also edits your level, roads discovered and potentially other things too!

My level is now 2999 and can not go any higher and when I decided to start driving to explore, it said "Roads discovered 99999999 / 531".

Just thought you should all know!
I have used the table offline, bought all the houses, disabled it again.

My level updated back to my original one after progressing 1 level. The issue you describe there seems to be only on your own loading screen. I tried to get that reversed (same as my level) by progressing those too but they stay that way smh. My loading screen barn find amount is off the charts yet just when I discovered a barn in game it shows the true amount and compares it to those of your friends. So w/e you do see on the loading screen seems to be visible for you alone. I will admit tho, it would be nice if those stats could be reversed back to original/true state.
 
M

maspe

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
2
how do you really use this I can not get it to work for my thanks
 
TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
1,794
maspe said:
how do you really use this I can not get it to work for my thanks
Without any useful information, it's hard to say why. But here's how to use a cheat table, plus what STN said you needed to do.
  1. Backup your saves.
  2. Install Cheat Engine.
  3. Disable internet.
  4. Run game.
  5. Open CT file.
  6. Attach to the process (game).
    STN said:
    ...
    • Enable the cheat while in driving mode.
    • Bring up the pause menu where you can see credits.
    • See it change. Disable the cheat.
    ...
 
I

iGoofymane

Cheater
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
30
Thanks S.! Hope you're feeling better!
 
Empress_Ravenna

Empress_Ravenna

Expert Cheater
Joined
Oct 10, 2017
Messages
209
BTW, it does Revert after ya Disable the Cheat Table, just Exit and reload your game after, that seemed to work for me, btw Max level should be 200, for a Legit game, or 138 to be precise from what i saw and know from previously played game.. just exit game after disable cheat and reload game, should work for everyone (bought every Legendary S1/S2 car)
 
J

JoJoBang

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
2
Empress_Ravenna said:
you can edit the amounts it gives in the script, also the wheelspins wouldnt that have been a better option to cheat? nevertheless, thanks STN! and yes the anticheat isa real Pain in the ass! lol.. finished a bottle of Vodka before i cracked 1 layer for the wheelspins.. 10+ to go.. >;O
Hey can u tell me what to change so i can get like 200mil?
 
I

iGoofymane

Cheater
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
30
Empress_Ravenna said:
"finished one bottle of vodka"
Let me know how you do mate ;)

Best Wishes, ya boy Goofy
 
STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
3,763
The money value is encrypted like in forza motorsports 7. I didn't want to bother wasting any time figuring it out adding a credit editor to make it easy to be used online :p. Besides took an extra ordinary amount of time to figure out how to debug it (thanks matze500 of megadev and dark byte for the tips)

Play around with the encrypted value and you can get the amount you want with little tinkering.

Only released it because it was requested a lot and surprisingly nobody posted any cheat at all.

I don't know what wheelspins are, if you can't find it normally do an unknown value /changed /unchanged scan
 
Empress_Ravenna

Empress_Ravenna

Expert Cheater
Joined
Oct 10, 2017
Messages
209
STN said:
The money value is encrypted like in forza motorsports 7. I didn't want to bother wasting any time figuring it out adding a credit editor to make it easy to be used online :p. Besides took an extra ordinary amount of time to figure out how to debug it (thanks matze500 of megadev and dark byte for the tips)

Play around with the encrypted value and you can get the amount you want with little tinkering.

Only released it because it was requested a lot and surprisingly nobody posted any cheat at all.

I don't know what wheelspins are, if you can't find it normally do an unknown value /changed /unchanged scan
Wheelspins are those things ya get on every Level up, you can get money, cars, Clothing etc, Super Wheelspins are the 3 chances to win something.. and I was just thinking that too, since all values doesnt lead to anywhere after a few "next scans"
 
J

James Shane

Cheater
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
38
Offline or Online, however you use it you will get banned. Ban happens usually between 24-48 hours. You have been warned dont cry and accuse the @op if you are banned.
 
SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
3,483
^ You cannot be banned if you intend to play offline. The trick is never to go back online afterwards :D
 
4

4mbossin

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
3
I already tried to do it twice in a row following all the steps and I only got 15mill... hhmm.
 
M

maspe

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
2
Well, after trying the steps to the letter I can not get it to work xD
 
STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
3,763
maspe said:
Well, after trying the steps to the letter I can not get it to work xD
So make sure you are in DRIVING mode and can drive your car. Enable the cheat then bring up the pause menu. Close and bring up the pause menu and you should see your credits change.
 
A

amateurhackerman

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
1
If anybody could make a wheelspin trainer or find the wheelspin encrypted value that would be awesome. I tried my best but was only able to edit the code for the display value so visually I had 40,000 wheelspins, but really only had the 80 that I started with. I can't seem to find the real wheelspin value no matter how many different ways I run my scans.

I don't know how strict Turn10/Playground games are with banning tho. I used a paid trainer and gave myself lots of credits over a week ago and still not banned and when I play I only play online. I also hacked my credits and level on forza horizon 3 and never got banned. Maybe I'm just lucky?
 
C

cubo5000

What is cheating?
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
2
STN said:
maspe said:
Well, after trying the steps to the letter I can not get it to work xD
So make sure you are in DRIVING mode and can drive your car. Enable the cheat then bring up the pause menu. Close and bring up the pause menu and you should see your credits change.
I have a problem.

When I activate the table, I have 999,999,999, but when I save and leave or deactivate the table I only have 15 M
 
Top