Assassin's Creed Odyssey Trainer +34

W

WingedBeing

What is cheating?
Would it be possible to toggle headgear visibility in cutscenes and during dialogue with this trainer?

B

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
WingedBeing said:
Would it be possible to toggle headgear visibility in cutscenes and during dialogue with this trainer?
No, Not with this trainer. But i am sure is possible to achieve. This game is so easy even a caveman can do it lol :D

M

mortache

What is cheating?
Any way to get microtransaction shit like Pegasos horse skin, or Elite Athenian ships?

D

Dragoneyes

Noobzor
Hi Just to let you know when I enable the exp boost any of the 4 options and then upgrade my weapons/armour at the blacksmith the game either freezes or crashes.I have no other option enabled as I am just using the xp boost.

H

HereTek092

What is cheating?
Dragoneyes said:
Hi Just to let you know when I enable the exp boost any of the 4 options and then upgrade my weapons/armour at the blacksmith the game either freezes or crashes.I have no other option enabled as I am just using the xp boost.
Unknown if this will help you but the culprit for me was having the Uplay in-game overlay enabled so after disabling it my crashes stopped.

D

Dragoneyes

Noobzor
HereTek092 said:
Dragoneyes said:
Unknown if this will help you but the culprit for me was having the Uplay in-game overlay enabled so after disabling it my crashes stopped.
thanks for the reply :)

just tried doing that and it didn't work ,I restarted the game and launcher just incase it needed that .

Thanks

G

Glosuke

Noobzor
anyone know of a way to use this with project stream? its googles new streaming service

B

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Updated the trainer to v1.0.5 Enjoy! ;)

D

darklordrr

What is cheating?
hi im a noob :/
so you can use cheat engine with odyssey and wont get an trouble for it from ubisoft?

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think it's a +34 trainer ;) You forgot to count the INSERT key press.

B

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Updated the trainer to v1.0.6 Steam/Uplay ;)

yoloswaggins

yoloswaggins

Noobzor
Anyway to get unlimited Helix to purchase from uplay store?

EnterpriseNL

EnterpriseNL

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Does the trainer also works for CPY version(cracked)

L

leseho

Expert Cheater
BooBoo said:
Updated the trainer to v1.0.5 Enjoy! ;)
Key 9 = Easy Artifact Fragments ( Spear Of Leonidas )

Does this function work?
Any side effects?
Do you have a paid trainer sale?

B

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
@EnterpriseNL Dont really know. I am using the legit version. But, you can always try the demo version on your game to see if it works.

@leseho Easy Artifact Fragments ( Spear Of Leonidas ) only works while the spear needs to be upgraded. No side effects. and no.