Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

J

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/346445/assassins-creed-odyssey-1-2-0-patch-notes

1.2.0 coming out tomorrow, various fixes as usual and support for the first Fate of Atlantis DLC plus more Lost Greek Tales and probably a bunch of new items for use with rewards for quests and the shop.

EDIT: More of a heads up than anything, GAAS and year or two for support but it might break existing tables, trainers and what else (Mods for one like with Monster Hunter World.) so can be useful to know when the next patch is coming out. Maybe backing up the data or similar though at least for these tables the options have been fairly resilient to patches so far and data changes causing compatibility problems. :)

R

rooxon

Cheater
jonasbeckman said:
https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/346445/assassins-creed-odyssey-1-2-0-patch-notes

1.2.0 coming out tomorrow, various fixes as usual and support for the first Fate of Atlantis DLC plus more Lost Greek Tales and probably a bunch of new items for use with rewards for quests and the shop.

EDIT: More of a heads up than anything, GAAS and year or two for support but it might break existing tables, trainers and what else (Mods for one like with Monster Hunter World.) so can be useful to know when the next patch is coming out. Maybe backing up the data or similar though at least for these tables the options have been fairly resilient to patches so far and data changes causing compatibility problems. :)
Yep just wanted to comment on that myself. The update is already live, downloading as I'm writing this message. I'll check out the table and see what works, what doesn't then report by editing this reply. I may not have commented here yet so I also wanna say thank you for this great table, it enabled me and a few of my buddies to get through some tough missions that we simply were not able to finish, and also for plain stupid OP fun. :)

lion_the_ryan

lion_the_ryan

Cheater
The enable script doesn't appear to be working with the latest update :/

R

rooxon

Cheater
lion_the_ryan said:
The enable script doesn't appear to be working with the latest update :/
Yeah, exactly. But the damage modifier/armor modifier table still works. Sadly the main one's enable script fails to activate, it just hangs for a few secs and nothing happens.

Cielos

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
@all
please download the attachment.
open the CT, hook the game to CE as usual.
let me know which script can't be activated.
thanks~

Attachments

D

Desalater

What is cheating?
healthCalOnHitAOB

is the only one i couldnt put the red x in

lion_the_ryan

lion_the_ryan

Cheater
Desalater said:
healthCalOnHitAOB

is the only one i couldnt put the red x in
Same here

R

rndmwitedude

Noobzor
Likewise with healthCalOnHit

Cielos

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
thanks for testing.
updating now.

lion_the_ryan

lion_the_ryan

Cheater
Cielos

Cielos

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Update17.2
- updated enable script. a slight change at one of the injection point, its aobscan and the script is updated accordingly.
all the scripts can be activated, I haven't actually test run all of them though.
so, report if you think something else is broken. in details~

have fun!

lion_the_ryan

lion_the_ryan

Cheater
Cielos said:
Update17.2
- updated enable script. a slight change at one of the injection point, its aobscan and the script is updated accordingly.
all the scripts can be activated, I haven't actually test run all of them though.
so, report if you think something else is broken. in details~

have fun!
I'll test it right now and let you know how it goes. Thank you so much for all your work

R

rooxon

Cheater
But that damage modifier/armor modifier table is nicely resilient tho, it still works no matter how many updates the game gets. Cheers to the creator!

EDIT: Cielos, I tested the following:

Undead
Inf. Adrenaline
Inf. Arrow
Instant Abilities Cooldown
Poseidon
Inf. Ship stamina
Movement mod/Ignore Horse Speed Limit

Seems to work like a charm from what I noticed, so definitely no troubles with these.

V

voxxera

Noobzor
did Fling update his trainer?

K

kanggg

Expert Cheater