new gundam breaker request

zoaz123

Noobzor
Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone could come up with a table or trainer for new gundam breaker on pc? or if anyone knows someone in the modding community maybe mods

L@stAce

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
I would gladly help with a few options but first I need to defeat easy anti-cheat. I know it can be done because cheat happens has a modified launcher already but I can't figure it out and don't want to pay a monthly fee forever just to find out. If you know how or know who could show me, please let me know.

zoaz123

Noobzor
Reaction score
id say just take out the file that makes it run. no one plays this game online anyway

L@stAce

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
I tried that but the game requires the anti-cheat to start. However, you can start the game, close the anti-cheat program and run cheat engine after that. I am uploading a file with only one option so far but it's a good one. it has a pointer to the number of super fumika tickets you have. With this, you essentially have the ability to get every part for every Gundam for free after collecting one part for any of them. Let me know if you want any more options and I will try to oblige, however, scripting is a foreign language to me.

Attachments

TheAbsolute

What is cheating?
Reaction score
How would you go about closing the anti-cheat program? Task Manager or something else?

NemesisBreaker

Noobzor
Reaction score
Tried the table, didn't work for some reason.

Launched the game. Activated task manager, searched for ezanticheat.exe and ended its task. Ran the table selected the newgundambreaker.exe as process.

Am I doing this wrong or something?

zoaz123

Noobzor
Reaction score
its also not working for me. i opened the table but the pointer adress is all question marks

NemesisBreaker

Noobzor
Reaction score
Okay so I found a way to use cheat engine on this game finally.

First off you need the tool called EAC Bypass which can be found here:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1402895

Run the inject.exe first
Start up the game, minimize it then run bypass.exe
Run cheatengine, in-game go to gunplay library, look at you GP and edit using cheat engine.
BUY ALL THE PARTS.

No-one plays online so I can't say whether you get banned or not for using this method.

zoaz123

Noobzor
Reaction score
not to my knowledge. i think with this i can make a table for xp modifier and inf tickets . thanks a lot nemesis

NemesisBreaker

Noobzor
Reaction score
zoaz123 said:
not to my knowledge. i think with this i can make a table for xp modifier and inf tickets . thanks a lot nemesis
No problems, could you share your XP Modifier table, all I can do at the moment is Tickets and GP.

zoaz123

Noobzor
Reaction score
hey im more of a novice then nemesis but im gonna fiddle with it till i get it no matter how long it takes. tricky thing about s rank is its solely determined by the number of stars, so changing the amount of stars a quest is worth might be hard since its just a single digit. but ill fiddle with it monday when im off again

KS212

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Do you guys want the custom launcher to run the game w/o EAC? I'll upload it if that's all you guys need to start a proper table.

zoaz123

Noobzor
Reaction score
KS212 said:
Do you guys want the custom launcher to run the game w/o EAC? I'll upload it if that's all you guys need to start a proper table.
yes please

KS212

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Here, launcher.

...Ok don't uninstall EAC... Wow, they really baked it in this time, fucking gay.

Attachments

NemesisBreaker

Noobzor
Reaction score
KS212 said:
Here, launcher.

...Ok don't uninstall EAC... Wow, they really baked it in this time, fucking gay.
The cheathappens launcher! this will help with things

KS212

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Unlike with DBFZ or other games you can't just uninstall EAC completely, it has to be present for the game to run even tho the launcher disables it somehow (you will get an online error, just hit ok).

So gay that you can't uninstall EAC, ugh... fucking cancer it is...

Anyway.. small cheat request if you guys can somehow make it... A cheat so that parts never break off, or Inf HP for all parts as it were.

Probably going to need default cheats like Inf Frame HP, Inf Boost, No Cooldowns for EX Skills, etc.

match0

Noobzor
Reaction score
With this custom launcher it's possible to use L@stAce's cheat table or need to wait more?