Cross Code V1.0

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
They're onto us. I was making some edits and found THIS:
FOR_THE_HACKERS = "I see you are browsing through the code of our game! Hope you having a good time around here. I thought I adda little extra for you here, since you took the effort to check out the optimized/obfuscated code of CrossCode.If you happen to have a particular question about a feature, you can write us a mail and will be happy to answer it!Simply check out our homepage over at www.radicalfishgames.com! Also don't tell Lachsen you found this, or he will throw evil looks at me all day! - R.D."

So, uh, yeah!

Anywho, I made some edits to game version 1.0.1-1. I'm at work, so I was only able to do some quick testing. They worked, tho, so it looks like we're all good. I'll probably maintain this for about a month, so if it updates during December, I'll redo the file. Here's the 'mods' I made in this:

-Consumables do not decrease
-Trade does not decrease items
-100% drop rate from enemies
-Ignore SP
-100% drop rate from plants
-Overheat Reduction (modifier changed from 50 to 500, so it both gains and drains VERY slowly)

Also
Shion said:
Wasn't updating the mod before, because I can't make myself play the game after the Vermillion chapter. Dat plot twist. Dem feelings. And then BLAM! you're back to those damn timing&precision puzzles. And I just hate them.
I feel you on that. I just went through that chapter last night and I literally couldn't sleep until I was done with it.

Filepath: Steam\steamapps\common\CrossCode\assets\js

Attachments

S

shadowfang82

Expert Cheater
is there any way to edit your inventory like add a item or change how many you have.

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
shadowfang82 said:
is there any way to edit your inventory like add a item or change how many you have.
Yeah, just use this web-based save editor:
https://insyg.github.io/CCSaveEdit/
Here's how to use it:
-In game, with a save loaded, hit f10 to bring up the save import/export screen
-Copy the giant block of text in the top portion
-Paste your save into the box on the editor and hit Load Save
-Make your edits
-NOTE: You have to hit Apply Changes on each individual page you make edits on
-Copy the new block of text
-Paste it into the bottom half of the import/export screen (There's a text box there, even if you can't see it. Just trust me.)
-Hit submit (Or whatever the button on the import/export screen says)
-Your newly edited save will now be at the bottom of the save list. Simply load that one and enjoy.

B

beater0001

What is cheating?
There's a new patch today
This is a script that I ported Shion's previous easymod tweaks over (Invincibility, Skill points do not decrease, Consumables do not decrease, Trade does not consume items (but they are still required), 100% drop rates (for both enemies and plants), Combat arts are not limited by SP anymore)

Attachments

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
Here's my updated file for game version 1.0.2-1. Reminder on what I've done:

-Ignore SP
-Overheat Reduction (modifier changed from 50 to 500, so it both gains and drains VERY slowly)

Attachments

B

beater0001

What is cheating?
The game updated again to 1.0.2-2
Updated script attached
Functions: (thanks to Shinon)
-Invincibility
-Skill points do not decrease
-Trade does not consume items (but they are still required)
-100% drop rates (for both enemies and plants
-10 times the EXP and credit gained

Attachments

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
Here's my updated file for game version 1.0.2-2 (Not even sure what changed; doesn't look like they ran it through an obfuscator...). Reminder on what I've done:

-Ignore SP

Attachments

K

KS212

Expert Cheater
Thanks for the updates guys :)

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
If you're looking to use the save editor but can't find the text box for import, here's a picture of where it is.

A

Antagonist

What is cheating?
Shirokaido said:
If you're looking to use the save editor but can't find the text box for import, here's a picture of where it is.

Now thats expert hiding talent there if i ever seen one. Way to go telling in a black background apart. Thanks.

NumberXer0

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
Shirokaido said:
Hey, I just made a request for a game called HEARTBEAT, it's a very similar structure to Cross Code. It has all the same issues with CE and a ton of .js files that can be edited. Do you think you could look into that game as well? I'm not sure if you made that save editor or were just posting it, but something along those lines would be great! Not trying to hijack this topic, just wanted to bring attention to it since it's so similar with it's engine.

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
Sorry, I've got nothing for that game. I don't really know how to find these things, I just understand the patterns once someone else shows them to me. Plus, I don't have that game. Sorry. Maybe try making a request topic? That's the best advice I could offer.

NumberXer0

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
Shirokaido said:
Sorry, I've got nothing for that game. I don't really know how to find these things, I just understand the patterns once someone else shows them to me. Plus, I don't have that game. Sorry. Maybe try making a request topic? That's the best advice I could offer.
I did make a request. I just thought you had something to do with the edits for this game with how you posted them haha. It's fine, someone will mess with it eventually, thanks anyways.

W

Weisshuf

What is cheating?
Can you also modify which skills each weapon has?

S

Shirokaido

Expert Cheater
Weisshuf said:
Can you also modify which skills each weapon has?
Clarify?