Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Game Name: Cross Code
Game Engine: Unknown
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Inf HP, Inf CP and Inf SP
Game/Steam Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/368340/CrossCode/
Other Info: A request was opened for this game when it was in early access (around 2 years ago) but it seems it has changed alot since then, one main difference I can see is there is only one process now instead of 3, I heard people had trouble finding values that stuck with the early access version, I am not sure if this will be any better, finding CP when I tried caused the game to crash so it may have a failsafe in it to crash the game if values are changed, though what do I know, I am just guessing here.

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Ok, after testing it abit myself I can't find any values apart from CP which is 4 byte doubled value same as early access, but changing that value crashes the game, so this may be much harder than I first thought.

pgain2004

Cheater
Reaction score
Noire Blackheart said:
Ok, after testing it abit myself I can't find any values apart from CP which is 4 byte doubled value same as early access, but changing that value crashes the game, so this may be much harder than I first thought.
I can change most values without problem. Did you target the right process?

Cor Blimey

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
I've been able to successfully and repeatedly edit inventory amounts. As long as you hit the right process, most things seem to be stored 2x the value in 4 bytes. The locations change sometimes, because of course they do. But after a bunch of edits, all the locations seem to be nearby each other, so that's useful.

I go get stuff, and get a couple of the item I want to change. Search 4. Craft another, search 6, and so on. Works. Same with money.

I did get one crash trying to save, you might want to not go above 99 for any item. I've had 1000 or 2000 work, though. If you want to be safe, probably keep amounts within the range that the game expects to see them at.

No idea about HP and SP, though.

Shion

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Game's main script file (assets\js\game.compiled.js) is a plain javascript. It is obfuscated, but some cheating is still possible. I've managed to make:

- 100% drop rate from monsters and plants with no regard to combat rank
- x10 exp gain
- x10 money gain
- skill points do not decrease
- at least one item will stay in the inventory on use (works at least with healing and buff items)
- death counter should not increase
- can use special moves even with zero SP (but you have to learn special moves before touching "spacebar" or the game will crash)

Still can't find the place for player's HP. Game version is 1.0.0-4, so if steam updates it higher - cheat will stop working.

megaauthor

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Decided to try this script out. It works fine, but it somehow I am unable to money; via selling or gaining from defeated monsters. A bug in the script perhaps?

Shion

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
megaauthor said:
Decided to try this script out. It works fine, but it somehow I am unable to money; via selling or gaining from defeated monsters. A bug in the script perhaps?
Not a bug. Indeed works only on monster drops.

Made some "improvements", so the list of fixes looks like this:
  • 100% item drop rate
  • x10 exp gain with minimum of 10 exp per monster kill (maximum 100 kills for level up)
  • x10 money gain from monster kills
  • skill points do not decrease
  • consumables do not decrease on use
  • death counter stays at 0
  • no SP required for special attacks (should be crash-free now)

And here's another little update:
  • Trades do not consume items (you still need at least one set though)

ifan

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
Tell me please, how did you manage to bring the file into a readable view? All online services give out an error. Is there a special program?
I would like to understand what you are changing in the file. Tomorrow will be an update, and you go on vacation) And what are we going to do?

Shion

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
ifan said:
Tell me please, how did you manage to bring the file into a readable view? All online services give out an error. Is there a special program?
I would like to understand what you are changing in the file. Tomorrow will be an update, and you go on vacation) And what are we going to do?
I used this site beautifier.io to make script somehow readable. To find places I've changed search for "///" in script I submitted.

ifan

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
Thank you. You were a little ahead of me with the answer. I already found this site and my next question was: "What kind of ticks do you put in processing the file?" since we have very different files. I had a lot of unnecessary line breaks, and when comparing they looked like errors. Then I found your notes /// and everything became simple))) Thanks again

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
If only there was a way to walk through walls, some of the puzzles can be so annoying, I joke, thank you for the table Shion.

motorolax

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Shion said:
megaauthor said:
Not a bug. Indeed works only on monster drops.

Made some "improvements", so the list of fixes looks like this:
  • 100% item drop rate
  • x10 exp gain with minimum of 10 exp per monster kill (maximum 100 kills for level up)
  • x10 money gain from monster kills
  • skill points do not decrease
  • consumables do not decrease on use
  • death counter stays at 0
  • no SP required for special attacks (should be crash-free now)

And here's another little update:
  • Trades do not consume items (you still need at least one set though)
There is a problem with credit(can't get money at all). And "x10" exp gain is too powerful. Where do I need to modify it?

Shion

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
motorolax said:
There is a problem with credit(can't get money at all). And "x10" exp gain is too powerful. Where do I need to modify it?
It works on money drops from monster kills only. x10 exp gain is there to compensate for lack of "godmode", but if you want to change it, look for "/// x10 exp gain" and change "10 : j * 10" to whatever you want.

motorolax

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Shion said:
It works on money drops from monster kills only. x10 exp gain is there to compensate for lack of "godmode", but if you want to change it, look for "/// x10 exp gain" and change "10 : j * 10" to whatever you want.
I meant that no credit could be gained under any circumstances(monster kill,shop sell). could u?
If this only happens to me, forget about it.

Thank you!

edit:I update to 1.0.0-6. It works.

Shion

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
motorolax said:
I meant that no credit could be gained under any circumstances(monster kill,shop sell). could u?
Yep, it all works normally here.

Shion

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Finally found what I've been looking for. Here's another, most likely final, update:
  • 100% item drop rate
  • x10 money drops from monster kills
  • Minimum exp gain is 10
  • Skill points do not decrease
  • Consumables do not decrease on use
  • No SP required for combat arts
  • Trades do not consume items
  • Immortal mode (HP will go down to "CRITICAL" still)

Replace "\assets\js\game.compiled.js" with script in attached archive. Backup the original just in case.

ajip2

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Shion said:
Finally found what I've been looking for. Here's another, most likely final, update:
  • 100% item drop rate
  • x10 money drops from monster kills
  • Minimum exp gain is 10
  • Trades do not consume items
  • Immortal mode (HP will go down to "CRITICAL" still)

Replace "\assets\js\game.compiled.js" with script in attached archive. Backup the original just in case.
Thanks for the cheat.
Can you make a version without x10 money and exp?

Sorry for my bad english.

tlgun

Noobzor
Reaction score
Thanks for the cheat~

is it work in another version?

or
1.0.0-6

Shion

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Cross Code v1.0.0-6 cheat-mod

tlgun said:
It is the core game part of version specified, so using on another game version is not recommended.
ajip2 said:
With immortal mode, 100% drop rates and money-only trades it kinda does make sense to remove those. OK.

I see the game was updated to v1.0.0-6 today, but it doesn't look like they've reobfuscated the script, so points are the same.
  • Immortal mode
  • 100% item drop rate
  • Trade does not consume items

"///" points for exp gain and money drops are still there, so you can find and modify them as you wish.

EDIT: Sorry, missed the skill points cheat this time. It is here now.

sanman2006

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Re: Cross Code v1.0.0-6 cheat-mod

Shion said:
tlgun said:
It is the core game part of version specified, so using on another game version is not recommended.
ajip2 said:
With immortal mode, 100% drop rates and money-only trades it kinda does make sense to remove those. OK.

I see the game was updated to v1.0.0-6 today, but it doesn't look like they've reobfuscated the script, so points are the same.
  • Immortal mode
  • 100% item drop rate
  • Trade does not consume items

"///" points for exp gain and money drops are still there, so you can find and modify them as you wish.

EDIT: Sorry, missed the skill points cheat this time. It is here now.

Hey Shion! Great work.

Question though: How do I re-enable SP use for combat arts? As well as disabling immortality and items consumed in trades?
Many thanks! :D