Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
I really like these mods but would anyone happen to have a version of modded decorations two that doesn't alter the resistor jewel? I was fond of it, and used it against blights a lot.

DamSF

DamSF

Expert Cheater
Modded Armor file makes the game crash in the current version. Decorations still works perfectly.

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Been trying out the editor, and I fixed the armor mod. However, it was kinda tedious so I only did the alpha and gamma sets. Also, I never liked the beta sets because they for the most part looked uglier and if any colors were off I would just change them. The problem was the fact chunk zero was used. Just as mentioned previously in the thread by others. You need to use chunk three. Otherwise, weird things happen.

So, they have three gem slots. At level three. Their skills are maxed as well. I tested it myself, and no problems or weird glitches occurred. The problems with the UI are gone.

Another thing is that I couldn't figure out how to do charms or weapons. So, you are going to have figure that out yourself.

Just put it in your NativePC folder in the game directory.

Attachments

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
And noticed a crash with the Legiana vambrace. I fixed this by replacing evade window with jumping master. No idea why evade master caused it to crash. It worked fine on the mail. Not like you need more than one instance of evade window anyway since I maxed it out on the mail.

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Okay, I figured out charms or rather it doesn't crash the editor now.

I edited all max upgraded versions of charms to have three slots, each level three. Why just max upgraded charms? Well, I wanted to still be able to upgrade them without crashing the game that's why. Which means once you max level a charm it gets three slots, and each of them are going to be level three. Also, their skills end up maxed out once you upgrade them all the way. Instead of a measly Attack 3 for example. You get Attack 7 when you upgrade the Attack Charm all the way. Charms that are not upgrade-able already have three slots, and their abilities maxed out. And for the high rarity charms I added some extra skills to make them worth more.

I figured out weapons too. However, it was so tedious I decided not to do it. Simply put you need to edit 14 dat files, and in each case you need to manually edit each parameter. You can highlight all the boxes but you can't change them all at once. It is... time consuming.

Attachments

S

soulkey

Noobzor
Can you modify the set skills to the maximum? I tried to do it myself, but the editor gets a crash in my system.

S

soulkey

Noobzor
Deviljho said:
Been trying out the editor, and I fixed the armor mod. However, it was kinda tedious so I only did the alpha and gamma sets. Also, I never liked the beta sets because they for the most part looked uglier and if any colors were off I would just change them. The problem was the fact chunk zero was used. Just as mentioned previously in the thread by others. You need to use chunk three. Otherwise, weird things happen.

So, they have three gem slots. At level three. Their skills are maxed as well. I tested it myself, and no problems or weird glitches occurred. The problems with the UI are gone.

Another thing is that I couldn't figure out how to do charms or weapons. So, you are going to have figure that out yourself.

common.7z

Can you modify the set skills to the maximum? I tried to do it myself, but the editor gets a crash in my system.

S

soulkey

Noobzor
Deviljho said:

common.7z

S

soulkey

Noobzor
Deviljho said:

common.7z

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
soulkey said:
Deviljho said:

common.7z

You max those out anyway if you have enough pieces of the set. Unless you like to use separate sets together. In which case... I can try? Not sure if it would work on mine either. If yours crashed. Which version did you use? 1.2?

S

soulkey

Noobzor
Deviljho said:
soulkey said:
Deviljho said:

common.7z

You max those out anyway if you have enough pieces of the set. Unless you like to use separate sets together. In which case... I can try? Not sure if it would work on mine either. If yours crashed. Which version did you use? 1.2?
If you are referring to the version that I am currently using, I am using the file you uploaded. The files in idlehand88 are not compatible with my system because they are too old version. thx

DamSF

DamSF

Expert Cheater
soulkey said:
Here's a version I made of the Deviljho's mod with set skills to be maxed with a single piece (only in Alpha version of the armors).

Attachments

• Max Set Skills.7z

Only works for the Alpha version of the armors!

10.6 KB Views: 233
K

Kyoshiro

What is cheating?
is it possible to have both alpha and beta sets to have 3 level 3 jewels slots and maxed skill with 1 jewel and 1 armor piece like it used to? i have too much loadouts that mixes a lot of em. really appreciate it if someone can post it. :(

DamSF

DamSF

Expert Cheater
Kyoshiro said:
is it possible to have both alpha and beta sets to have 3 level 3 jewels slots and maxed skill with 1 jewel and 1 armor piece like it used to? i have too much loadouts that mixes a lot of em. really appreciate it if someone can post it. :(
Yes, it's possible. I was actually doing it, but the editor crashed and I got too depressed to start over again.
I'll finish it and post here in next hours.

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
soulkey said:
Deviljho said:
soulkey said:
If you are referring to the version that I am currently using, I am using the file you uploaded. The files in idlehand88 are not compatible with my system because they are too old version. thx
Actually meant the version of the editor you are using. The editor suite is getting updated a lot, and each one is progressively more stable. Which means less crashing when trying to edit things, and more options to edit things that you couldn't before.

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
Also, for people who want to edit charms:

https://ibb.co/mb9aAA
https://ibb.co/m1q43V

Sneaky buggers.

Also, here is an edit of my previous file but now with charms. I edited all upgrade-able charms to have max skills and three gem slots once you reach the end of their line. As for the rest you don't upgrade? They get three slots, and max skills by default.

Attachments

S

soulkey

Noobzor
Deviljho said:
soulkey said:
Deviljho said:
Actually meant the version of the editor you are using. The editor suite is getting updated a lot, and each one is progressively more stable. Which means less crashing when trying to edit things, and more options to edit things that you couldn't before.
When it comes to editors, I tried latest version 1.2 but it was not compatible with me, either. Anyway, thank you for using the mode well.

S

soulkey

Noobzor
DamSF said:
soulkey said:
Here's a version I made of the Deviljho's mod with set skills to be maxed with a single piece (only in Alpha version of the armors).
Thank you very much for creating the mode. I'll use it well.

vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors

How do you guys know which armor is which?

Deviljho

Deviljho

Cheater
vosszaa said:

How do you guys know which armor is which?
Don't think you're using the right .dat.

You are supposed to use armor.am_dat in the equip section of common.