Monster Hunter World Modded Armor and Decorations

E

Envy

Cheater
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
40
-- moved my things to my own thread since i dont want to spam in this one --
 
E

Envy

Cheater
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
40
-- moved my things to my own thread since i dont want to spam in this one --
 
E

Eternallydissolved

Expert Cheater
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
162
Man that is some serious obfuscation from logical order in that armor file, conventional wisdom would place the hex for the xeno jiiva set bonus as 0x009103 for maxing it on one piece, where as it is actually 0x910003; interesting to say the least!
 
B

BastyTH

Cheater
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
27
are there pink, purple sharpness ?
i would like to have maxed jewel slots and argument slots only. maybe sharpness. DS need more ele dmg by 100+10%.
 
E

Envy

Cheater
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
40
BastyTH said:
are there pink, purple sharpness ?
Nope white is the highest to get atm in Monster Hunter World.
BastyTH said:
i would like to have maxed jewel slots and argument slots only. maybe sharpness. DS need more ele dmg by 100+10%.
Since this is a bigger request, i cant do it atm but you can do it by yourself following my table instructions. I can hand you a clean Dual Blade file with the native values so you can change the weapons you want to use
 
B

BastyTH

Cheater
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
27
Envy said:
Since this is a bigger request, i cant do it atm but you can do it by yourself following my table instructions. I can hand you a clean Dual Blade file with the native values so you can change the weapons you want to use
no worries i can wait, atm i still busy with moving to new place.
 
T

Thomas216

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
8
@Idlehands88

I saw that the Girros Head Armor Alpha has been modded with Earplugs, may I know how to do that?
I would like to modify Leather and Hunter sets with Mastery and Armor Skills,
as there is decoration limit any higher than 15 crashes game, i believe adding the skills directly can circumvent that.

Many thanks again for the mod
 
T

Thomas216

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
8
bloodaxis said:
What exactly does the Hero's Protection do, I'm guessing it's protecting against all debuffs or something?
I'd like to know as well, but it ignores tripping damage and minor attacks from LR and HR monsters, It seems to have no effect on Tempered hunts though.
The normal Elemental Blight would be better for Tempered Elder Hunts like Kirin ThunderBlight and Teostra FireBlight
 
M

Matheusv3

What is cheating?
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
2
Doeas anyone have a list of skills hex ids and armor ids?
 
O

origa239

What is cheating?
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
4
Thomas216 said:
@Idlehands88

I saw that the Girros Head Armor Alpha has been modded with Earplugs, may I know how to do that?
I would like to modify Leather and Hunter sets with Mastery and Armor Skills,
as there is decoration limit any higher than 15 crashes game, i believe adding the skills directly can circumvent that.

Many thanks again for the mod
There is no decoration limit, but skill info only have 4 pages, so you can only have 32 skills(including armor set skills)
 
Rossweisse

Rossweisse

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
5
origa239 said:
Thomas216 said:
@Idlehands88

I saw that the Girros Head Armor Alpha has been modded with Earplugs, may I know how to do that?
I would like to modify Leather and Hunter sets with Mastery and Armor Skills,
as there is decoration limit any higher than 15 crashes game, i believe adding the skills directly can circumvent that.

Many thanks again for the mod
There is no decoration limit, but skill info only have 4 pages, so you can only have 32 skills(including armor set skills)
Skill info has 5 pages. The last one is exclusively reserved for Palico skills gained through meals.
 
T

Thomas216

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
8
Rossweisse said:
origa239 said:
There is no decoration limit, but skill info only have 4 pages, so you can only have 32 skills(including armor set skills)
Skill info has 5 pages. The last one is exclusively reserved for Palico skills gained through meals.
@Rossweisse and @origa239 Thanks for the information

but is there a link for the Armor Skill ID and Armor List Offset, I want to mod the leather set and hunter set directly
 
B

blablah

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 5, 2018
Messages
5
sorry to bother, when you have time can you add the deviljho armor to your Modded Armor v2.1 file? please and thank you!
 
S

ShogunGamerz

What is cheating?
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
4
Matheusv3 said:
Doeas anyone have a list of skills hex ids and armor ids?
drive.google.com/open?id=1pvtcBCyF75KX4-CBRGSRt0LEoEXROWQ_
 
S

senseirain

Expert Cheater
Joined
Jun 8, 2017
Messages
88
I don't get it tho,..
So I have to extract it in the game directory Modded Armor v2.1.rar + Modded Decorations 2.rar ?
Then Edit the gear stats with CE Table then it will save it?
 
Top